PDA

View Full Version : Crap

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-08-2007, 02:35 AM
Thats all i can say. The Nuggets have loads of talent but have the worst coach in the NBA :drunk

The blowout by the celtics might be a blessing in disguise. I hope they fire GK before the weekend (wishful thinking i know :lol )

JamStone
11-08-2007, 03:46 AM
Larry Brown's waiting for the call.

BeerIsGood!
11-08-2007, 03:48 AM
Thats all i can say. The Nuggets have loads of talent but have the worst coach in the NBA :drunk

The blowout by the celtics might be a blessing in disguise. I hope they fire GK before the weekend (wishful thinking i know :lol )

There's someone here who would like to disagree with you...

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20071012/capt.6d74cc839aec41aeaef87d94d9ac213e.suns_kings_b asketball_cadv108.jpg

spurscenter
11-08-2007, 05:17 AM
Karl has always been a cancer. one coach I never liked was him

Reggie Miller
11-08-2007, 10:25 AM
I actually read George Karl's book, This Game's the Best!: So Why Do They Keep Screwing with It? Based on the title, I thought it would be similar to Terry Pluto's book.

Anyway, it turned out to be the typical "coach's book," part biography, part recap of past Sonics' seasons, etc. The interesting part was that even with complete control over his own image and presentation, Karl still comes off as a complete hothead, poor husband and father, and enabler. Even Big Chief Triangle manages to make himself look good in his own books.

Karl is one of those coaches that confuses me. He was tangled with enough people in this league that I cannot believe that he still gets work, based on his job performance. I still think D'Antoni is worse, of course.