PDA

View Full Version : Should I put Oh Gee on IGNORE?

Wild Cobra
11-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Well, I am tired of Oh Gee's childish one liners. Has she made any meaningful contributions to the debate of any thread? Right now I cannot think of any and am ready to boot the jerk into oblivion.

Should I or shouldn't I?

Oh, Gee!!
11-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Wgaf?

ChumpDumper
11-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Should you be a drama queen starting a new thread to ask this question? :dramaquee

Mr. Peabody
11-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Well, I am tired of Oh Gee's childish one liners. Has she made any meaningful contributions to the debate of any thread? Right now I cannot think of any and am ready to boot the jerk into oblivion.

Should I or shouldn't I?

You could just stop posting here....
:toast

clambake
11-08-2007, 05:21 PM
You could just stop posting here....
:toast
then he wouldn't be able to drink from yoni's typed spittle.

Wild Cobra
11-08-2007, 05:27 PM
Wgaf?
When is the last meaningful thing you posted?

Oh, Gee!!
11-08-2007, 05:28 PM

12/03/05

Mr. Peabody
11-08-2007, 05:37 PM
12/03/05

Um...I was posting here that day and I really didn't see anything meaningful.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2007, 05:39 PM
I had him on ignore that day so if he posted anything good, I missed it.

Mr. Peabody
11-08-2007, 05:46 PM
I had him on ignore that day so if he posted anything good, I missed it.

No, there was nothing. I had a few fairly substantial and meaningful posts and then Oh Gee! would reply by saying "You just got MALOWNED!!11!1" or "You just got STALLOWNED11!1!!!"

Extra Stout
11-08-2007, 05:49 PM
I say Oh Gee should be given three chances in this thread to make a post that is a meaningful contribution, and then a poll should be held to vote on whether WC should put him on Ignore. This poll should be conducted weekly to gauge the ongoing relevance of Oh Gee's contributions.

The results of the poll must be binding on WC. Also, he should remit commensurate compensation to those responding to the poll, for their time and thoughtful reflection upon Oh Gee's posts. I think $10 per vote is reasonable.

Extra Stout
11-08-2007, 05:50 PM
Before the poll, perhaps there should be a committee formed to establish guidelines for what constitutes a "meaningful contribution." I see focus groups involved.

Mr. Peabody
11-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Before the poll, perhaps there should be a committee formed to establish guidelines for what constitutes a "meaningful contribution." I see focus groups involved.

Committees...? Everyone knows that if you want to get anything done you need a blue ribbon panel.

clambake
11-08-2007, 05:56 PM
I say Oh Gee should be given three chances in this thread to make a post that is a meaningful contribution, and then a poll should be held to vote on whether WC should put him on Ignore. This poll should be conducted weekly to gauge the ongoing relevance of Oh Gee's contributions.

The results of the poll must be binding on WC. Also, he should remit commensurate compensation to those responding to the poll, for their time and thoughtful reflection upon Oh Gee's posts. I think $10 per vote is reasonable.
this is thoughtful, energetic, and shows your outstanding ability to lead. I nominate you as commitee chairperson. are there any seconds?

Extra Stout
11-08-2007, 05:58 PM
this is thoughtful, energetic, and shows your outstanding ability to lead. I nominate you as commitee chairperson. are there any seconds?
I graciously accept. As chairperson, I would first like to propose that witty one-liners constitute "meaningful contributions" if they make me laugh. Are there any comments on this proposal from the floor?

Extra Stout
11-08-2007, 05:59 PM
BTW, WC, as chairperson, I charge $25 an hour. Shall I just set up a PayPal?

clambake
11-08-2007, 06:01 PM
who could possibly veto the Extra Stout Laugh-o-meter. do we need wild cobras paticipation in this endeavor?

Mr. Peabody
11-08-2007, 06:03 PM
I graciously accept. As chairperson, I would first like to propose that witty one-liners constitute "meaningful contributions" if they make me laugh. Are there any comments on this proposal from the floor?

Yes, what executive experience do you have to qualify you for this position? Have you ever been on a TV show or owned a minority interest in a sports franchise?

Extra Stout
11-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Yes, what executive experience do you have to qualify you for this position? Have you ever been on a TV show or owned a minority interest in a major sports franchise?
My grandfather flew planes, and I can affect a Texas accent pretty well. As a teenager, I logged many hours clearing brush. I am a good decider. Yo hablo espanol bastante bien.

Mr. Peabody
11-08-2007, 06:08 PM
My grandfather flew planes, and I can affect a Texas accent pretty well. As a teenager, I logged many hours clearing brush. I am a good decider. Yo hablo espanol bastante bien.

Hell, WC would vote for you.....

clambake
11-08-2007, 06:08 PM
shouldn't there also be a grading curve in favor of Oh Gee? after all, OG is the victim being attacked here.

E20
11-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Oh Gee is a she?

FromWayDowntown
11-08-2007, 06:20 PM

Until you can show me some empirical proof of a 99+++++ intelligence, I'm going to withhold my support.

I'm not sure that anyone who comes up short of that standard or who lacks certain drama queen qualities should be vested with the sort of power that this position would entail, good decider or not.

Wild Cobra
11-08-2007, 06:38 PM

Now this could be fun.

I don’t buy votes.

Well, it has to include some definition making it pertain to the topic at hand.

Comedy has a time and place. Comedy included for me is fine, as ling as there is also substance to the topic.

BTW, WC, as chairperson, I charge $25 an hour. Shall I just set up a PayPal?

Sorry, you are creating your own job position. You can pay yourself, or see of Oh Gee will pay you.

clambake
11-08-2007, 06:42 PM
Now this could be fun.

I don’t buy votes.

Well, it has to include some definition making it pertain to the topic at hand.

Comedy has a time and place. Comedy included for me is fine, as ling as there is also substance to the topic.

Sorry, you are creating your own job position. You can pay yourself, or see of Oh Gee will pay you.
these are all subpar examples of following thru with something you started.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Wild Cobra obviously needs to start his own message board.

http://www.neocondramaqueen.com/

is available.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2007, 06:49 PM
And you can only use letters, numbers or hyphens in domain names.

So it would have to be http://www.99plusplusplusplus.net

clambake
11-08-2007, 06:50 PM

:lol

Wild Cobra
11-08-2007, 07:02 PM

Sorry, I only used three plusses. It could have been 99.999%, or 99.001%, or anywhere in between. I cannot help it that you guys misunderstood. I just kept laughing at the ignorance of everyone since that 8/31 posting.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2007, 07:06 PM
http://www.99plusplusplus.net

is available.

You can get http://www.leadershiprolls.info for $2.99 on godaddy.com!

Wild Cobra
11-08-2007, 07:15 PM
http://www.99plusplusplus.net

is available.

You can get http://www.leadershiprolls.info for $2.99 on godaddy.com!
Thing is, I have no purpose for such a domain name. Why are you wasting my time? This is off topic. I already corrected you mistake, please remain on topic.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2007, 07:17 PM
The topic is your drama queef status.

You obviously need your own board, even if you are too stupid to realize it.

Wild Cobra
11-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Until you can show me some empirical proof of a 99+++++ intelligence, I'm going to withhold my support.

I'll just go back to the fact my original 8/31/07 posting:

It's ok, it's been proven you aren't very smart. If you don't get it by now, you never will -- so let the grown ups talk about this.
Actually, I am in the 99%+++ percentile of intelligence.
That was part of the exchange. Like I pointed out, it could be 99.001% to 99.999%. I left the range wide open just indicating I was somewhere in the top 1%.

I have no need to offer any proof. If you think it's so outlandish to be in the top 1%, then so be it. With the childish ridicule you guys offer, why should I put fuel on the fire? I am not one that needs to brag.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2007, 07:34 PM
I am not one that needs to brag.Which is why you brought it up in the first place and feel the need to try to explain what the plus signs mean.

You have a compulsive need to brag to cover your insecurity.

Wild Cobra
11-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Which is why you brought it up in the first place and feel the need to try to explain what the plus signs mean.

You have a compulsive need to brag to cover your insecurity.
Who is more insecure?

One who will sometimes bring out a relevant fact about one self, or the one who must make personal attacks?

My experience places the bully tactics like yours as the insecure one. One who must always put others down to make then self feel they are better, because they lack self esteem.

If you had the same level of self esteem I do, you should be able to engage in verbal battles using facts and civility rather than demeaning words.

That’s OK. I am not the attacker here, yet I get attacked. You must not have any supportive truth to resort to such tactics. If you notice, I seldom attack as harsh as you do except sometimes in retaliation.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Who is more insecure?

One who will sometimes bring out a relevant fact about one self, or the one who must make personal attacks?Obviously you, because when you are exposed as wrong you resort to this kind of crap: "I'm smart and I don't have to prove it!"

My experience places the bully tactics like yours as the insecure one.My experience tells me that people who describe posters on the internets as bullies are pussies.

One who must always put others down to make then self feel they are better, because they lack self esteem.I don't have to put you own to make myself feel better. I felt awesome about myself way before I ever found out how stupid you are.

If you had the same level of self esteem I do, you should be able to engage in verbal battles using facts and civility rather than demeaning words.

Number of times poster has tried to quantify that poster's intelligence on the interenets to make that poster feel better or impress other posters:

You -- Several.

Me -- None.

That’s OK. I am not the attacker here, yet I get attacked.Yes, you are in a life and death struggle.

You must not have any supportive truth to resort to such tactics.You've posted a lot of stupid things. That is evidence of your stupidity. Therefore I can call you stupid.

If you notice, I seldom attack as harsh as you do except sometimes in retaliation.If you notice, I seldom post what percentile of intelligence I'm in to bolster my self-esteem and impress other posters.

Wild Cobra
11-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Chump, you've gone off the deep end again. I pity you. That's all I'm responding to you until you become reasonable again, and turn troll mode off.

Have any relevant things to bring up? I'll listen. Otherwise, I will ignore you. I said all that any reasonable person can, yet you still attack.

Time to ignore the trolls.

ChumpDumper
11-08-2007, 08:03 PM
Have any relevant things to bring up?In this thread?

Are you kidding me?

In starting this thread, you pretty much branded you the biggest pussy on this board. Your decision to put someone on ignore is your own, just do it or don't do it. Don't start unnecessary threads that have nothing to do with the forum at all for the sole purpose of bitching about the posting habits of one person.

I won't shed a tear if you never respond to me again. You have overestimated yourself once more.

spurster
11-08-2007, 10:47 PM
It's not a contribution unless Rush or Insannity said it first.

MannyIsGod
11-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Man what i'd give to have all ignore power. I'd love to throw that shit on Dan, WC, and Yoni amoung others.

MannyIsGod
11-09-2007, 12:18 AM
WC is just this forum's version of BackToBasics waving his intel penis around daring anyone to match its supposed prowess and then telling others they are insecure. What they boy fail to realize is everyone knows just how small their dicks are now. :lol

xrayzebra
11-09-2007, 09:11 AM

When is the last time any of the above posted anything
meaningful. One liners is about all they are capable of.

101A
11-09-2007, 09:12 AM
Yeah, but...is waterboarding torture?

And what did you, and everybody in your immediate vicinity wear as costumes during this recent Holloween season?

xrayzebra
11-09-2007, 09:13 AM

I swear ES, you sound just like a dimm-o-crap. Wanting
someone to pay for your vote.
:lol