PDA

View Full Version : Evil conspiracy against the Suns

efrem1
11-08-2007, 09:26 PM
David Stern was here in Phoenix today to promote the 2009 All Star Game. Here is a sample of what the PHX Fans have to say at the AZCentral:

"Hey Stern.. we will NEVER forget.

JERRY FOR COMISH. "

"Robert Horry should have been suspended for the rest of the playoffs. He deliberately shoved Steve Nash into the scorers table and all he got was a slap on the wrist. How trying to hurt someone and two people standing up warrants the same punishment is beyond me. That's like giving a murderer and a shoplifter life in prison."

"Apparently the letter of the law is subjestive since Stern changed the gambling rule for his officials. He called that rule outdated. He has the autonomy to change that rule, but he has to lay the hammer to the Suns!! What a hypocrite!!!!"

These guys will never quit whining. :dramaquee

In light of Nash's allegdly being kicked in the you know where, I feel that I should humor you a bit. Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w9sYPT0CkQ

Brutalis
11-08-2007, 09:33 PM
I have no idea what you're talking about, that's how old it is.

efrem1
11-08-2007, 09:53 PM
I am sorry, I am just get a morbid delight off these folks. I just love to watch them squirm here in Phoenix. It's like the national pastime here. So at your request. No more Suns Whine posts for the forseeable future.

CarefreeAZ
11-08-2007, 10:04 PM
I am sorry, I am just get a morbid delight off these folks. I just love to watch them squirm here in Phoenix. It's like the national pastime here. So at your request. No more Suns Whine posts for the forseeable future.

I think it's your national past time but most normal Suns have moved forward and are looking toward another year of having the potential to compete for a chance at the championship.

CubanMustGo
11-08-2007, 10:09 PM
... most normal Suns have moved forward and are looking toward another year of having the potential to compete for a chance at the championship.

:toast Well said. :tu

Mister Sinister
11-09-2007, 02:19 AM
I think it's your national past time but most normal Suns have moved forward and are looking toward another year of having the potential to compete for a chance at the championship.
The only problem with that is, the stupid douchebags are louder than the normal ones.

TDMVPDPOY
11-09-2007, 02:21 AM
what does this have to do with the spurs?

fuck this, any suns news related should go in the bin...

pawe
11-09-2007, 02:45 AM
not to the Spurs. but, it has alot to do with the ST posters. we take pleasure in seeing them in agony.

RonMexico
11-09-2007, 03:26 AM
Jesus Christ, drop it.

Why are you even going to AZCentral? The people on there are morons. You're acting like Spurs and Mavs fans don't drive things into the ground... aka, making fun of Amare's push-ups in a regular season game from 3 years ago.

AZLouis
11-09-2007, 08:56 AM
The only problem with that is, the stupid douchebags are louder than the normal ones.

Aren't message boards generally home to stupid douchebags?

On the matter of the topic, Carefree hit the nail on the head.

samikeyp
11-09-2007, 10:02 AM
You're acting like Spurs and Mavs fans don't drive things into the ground

I think all three teams (Spurs, Mavs, Suns) have fans that just can't let shit go. They make the other fans of their respective teams look bad.

:toast Carefree
Well said.

JMarkJohns
11-09-2007, 10:24 AM
Jesus Christ, drop it.

Why are you even going to AZCentral? The people on there are morons. You're acting like Spurs and Mavs fans don't drive things into the ground... aka, making fun of Amare's push-ups in a regular season game from 3 years ago.

Agreed. I can't even think of a metaphor for how tired this subject is. I've hated it since the series ended and know a good many Suns fans who've felt the same for just as long. It was a totally fucked up situation entirely. I've said it before, but it's Amare and Diaw's own fault for causing a situation where the only right the League offive had was the worst possible scenerio for the Suns. While I don't blame them for the initial reaction, had cooler heads prevailed (like say the coaches keeping them at the bench), they play in game five, the Suns potentially win, setting up, at worst, an elimination game seven at home. They screwed up, so, the League justly screwed them over.

End of effin' story.

Mister Sinister
11-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Aren't message boards generally home to stupid douchebags?

On the matter of the topic, Carefree hit the nail on the head.
Yeah, pretty much. It's just that we seem to pay more attention to the stupid douchebags than to good posters like JMark and co. at least as far as Suns fans go.