PDA

View Full Version : Josh Daniels Band (Broncos in Midcities)

Shank
11-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Saturday night, November 11 - Broncos Sports Grill (behind the Black Eyed Pea at 183/ Pipeline)

Sooooo...do I check out the drumming at the JDB gig or do I watch Mavs/Blazers?

Findog
11-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Saturday night, November 11 - Broncos Sports Grill (behind the Black Eyed Pea at 183/ Pipeline)

Sooooo...do I check out the drumming at the JDB gig or do I watch Mavs/Blazers?

Mavs are a lock to beat the Oden-less Blazers. You don't get many opportunities to see a guy who makes Jon Bonham look like a fuckin' clown.

Shank
11-09-2007, 03:50 PM
Huh? I haven't touched a drum in my life.

Bruno
11-09-2007, 04:01 PM
:rolleyes
Maybe we should rename the "basketball news central" forum into "Jeffdrum and his fans news central".

dirk4mvp
11-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Maybe we should rename the "basketball news central" forum into "Jeffdrum and his fans news central".

This would be appropriate.

Creepy....almost seems like you're defending him somehow.

Bruno
11-09-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm not defending him but it's maybe time to move on.

Between posts from him, posts from dynasty's trolls and posters answering to all of his posts, it is too much.

Maybe I haven't a big enough sense of humor but I find the "fluke and "team they were supposed to beat" jokes not really funny anymore. It's kinda like the "Yo Momma" jokes, it was a little funny but only during a limited period.

maybe I haven't enough BB knowledge but I don't find that the debate with jeffdrum are really interesting.

Saying that, you do what you want. It's not my forum and I'm not a mod. I just think it's time to move on. Let him posting his BS. If you stop reacting at every post he made, he will post less.

monosylab1k
11-09-2007, 06:27 PM
I'm not defending him but it's maybe time to move on.

Between posts from him, posts from dynasty's trolls and posters answering to all of his posts, it is too much.

Maybe I haven't a big enough sense of humor but I find the "fluke and "team they were supposed to beat" jokes not really funny anymore. It's kinda like the "Yo Momma" jokes, it was a little funny but only during a limited period.

maybe I haven't enough BB knowledge but I don't find that the debate with jeffdrum are really interesting.

Saying that, you do what you want. It's not my forum and I'm not a mod. I just think it's time to move on. Let him posting his BS. If you stop reacting at every post he made, he will post less.
Well I think it's funny and I'm going to keep responding to him. But thanks for your thoughts.

LEONARD
11-09-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm there...

mavs>spurs2
11-09-2007, 09:46 PM
Bruno is just trying to take some shots at us Mav fans