PDA

View Full Version : Coyote gift?

Spurzilla
11-10-2007, 06:23 AM
Hi everyone. I didn't know where else to turn... so here I am. For whatever reason, the Fan Shop at the AT&T center doesn't have Coyote merchandise. Apparently there seems to be some problem with the vendor and they don't expect any merchandise to be available for quite awhile, possibly the whole season. I've searched ebay, craigslist, amazon, etc., and just can't find anything. :bang

I really wanted to find a small coyote stuffed animal or something like that for my mom's birthday on November 29. She is going to be 70, and she loves the coyote. Anyone have any suggestions?

sa_butta
11-10-2007, 04:45 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/NBA-Basketball-Jersey-COYOTE-2-SA-Spurs-Size-48_W0QQitemZ200170745593QQihZ010QQcategoryZ137007Q QrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

This is all I found.

sa_butta
11-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Also if you are in San Antonio check out Jam Sports at Ingram, they have lots of Spurs stuff also. There should be some other sports shops in the malls too, but Im sure if you hunt for it you will find what you are looking for.

Spurzilla
11-10-2007, 05:31 PM
Also if you are in San Antonio check out Jam Sports at Ingram....

Thanks, I'll check that out. Ingram mall is very close to where I work. I did see the coyote jersey online, but there are some flaws on it, so I decided not to go that route.