PDA

View Full Version : Tony or Manu?

slacker77
11-11-2007, 02:08 AM
Who do think is better running point?I know tony is the obvious choice,but it just seems to me that manu is more creative and has better court vision.Tony
has his moments,but it seems that manu is always finding the open man.Look I'm not knocking tony at all(he is the finals mvp).Is just that i've noticed he will go and try score himself(which he'll probably will)when there is someone open he could have passed to.I don't know,maybe it's just me.

SpursIndonesia
11-11-2007, 03:54 AM
Fuck, this thread is popping once every other month it seems. I've posted a reply over this kinda thread atleast 5-6 times in the past 12 months, LOL.

ATTENTION Spurs fans, Manu & Tony plays the way POP wants them to play ! It's the fucking system, geez. Yeah, Tony is a shoot first PG, Manu is a SG with great court vision, but it doesn't mean they should switch position or even better for COM, trading Tony for a bag of cheetos !

romain.star
11-11-2007, 08:11 AM
as Spursindonesia said, pop is the man

Bruno
11-11-2007, 08:21 AM
http://www.accesswave.ca/~thomson/ackbar.jpg

Martin R
11-11-2007, 08:53 AM
Manu is a better alround player than Tony. No discussion about it.
I think Manu has better court vision and passing habilities than Tony, but Tony is much faster and has a better mid range jumper, being these two KEY important skills for point guards nowadays.

My choice is Manu but I am sort of biased. lol.
M

SpursIndonesia
11-11-2007, 09:32 AM
Yep, if we talk in the pure technicality of basketball discussion, Manu is clearly more superior in terms of technical all aroundness & understanding of the game, AT THE MOMENT. Even on the BBall IQ section, i think Manu is slightly ahead Tony, RIGHT NOW. But fact that Tony's game is very effective in the current Spurs scheme can't be overlooked, and Tony has proven himself that he is STILL developing his game, keep improving. He could very well surpass Manu advantages one day in the future if he keeps working hard.

WalterBenitez
11-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Manu is heart, hard nose, different, leader, whatever were needed
but the little french is faster... great when he is in "pass first" mode, not always good when his "shoot first" mode is on.

Complainer
11-11-2007, 11:43 AM
tony parker won the 4th trophy all by himself... manu is usually out of control...

u guys are fucking high as usual.....

Spurs Dynasty 21
11-11-2007, 11:51 AM
tony parker won the 4th trophy all by himself...

wow, you are fucking dumb

Complainer
11-11-2007, 12:05 PM
manu is good but he isn't tony parker good. wake up.

resistanze
11-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Word on the street is Manu and Tony had a scuffle yesterday in practice.

Who do you think won????? Which side will TD take??????

TDMVPDPOY
11-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Manu > Person Mention

Kori Ellis
11-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Is just that i've noticed he will go and try score himself

Many times that's what they want him to do in the offense. Sometimes he can score at will, so that's what they want him to do.

They are both vital to the success of the Spurs. I don't know why everyone insists on pitting them against each other. Go compare Manu to Barbosa or Tony to Chris Paul or something.

Anyway, this thread is closing. It's just going to turn into an ugly Tony vs Many thread as always.