PDA

View Full Version : Spurs next 10 games

LakerGod
12-23-2004, 03:29 PM
Home Minnesota
Both teams coming off losses, T'Wolves always seem to play emotional and determined when playing the spurs. KG will have another 20-20-8 game, Cassell abusing Parker, and Wally's world having a field day against Bowen, spurs will be tired after playing the Magic the night before, long flight, little rest. Wolves win by double digits.

Home Boston
The Boston Celtics are not that bad, they've been playing good basketball as of late, another ugly game but spurs win.

Home Phoenix
This team is just too much for the spursies, great shooters, excellent dunkers, spurs are a streaky team and very often run a horrendous offense with long scoring droughts, Phoenix is too fast and too athletic for San Antonio. Phoenix will win by a dozen.

Road Portland
Spurs lose there 3rd in their last 4. Zach Randolph and Shareef both outscore Duncan. Parker plays out of control, and Barry still can't hit a jumper.

Road Clippers
Spurs win over an inexperienced up and coming team.

Road Sacramento
Sacramento plays well at home, they won't have Bobby Jackson but the crowd will fire up this guys

Home LA Lakers.
The revenge factor will be the difference here, Kobe pours 40+ points on poor Bowen who can't defend the same as previous years. Lakers by 5.

Home Indiana.

Depleted Pacers do I need to say more? spurs win barely by 3 against a very shorthanded Pacer team.

Home Denver

If Melo plays they are in good shape, don't expect the Nuggets to come out they way they did when the spurs beat them early, this game is a toss up but I give the edge to the home team.

Road Utah

The 18-game winning streak against this depleted team ends here, ugly and boring game since both clubs play very similar style, final score in the late 70's with a Jazz win.

Spurs record in their next 10 games:

4-6

And you can book it!

CHAMPS AGAIN
12-23-2004, 03:36 PM
BOWEN can not stop KOBE from scoring 40pts.KOBE shoots 20 out 60 shots normal game for KOBE against the SPURS. SPURS by 15+

SPURS GO 7-3 or better.

LakerGod
12-23-2004, 03:39 PM
BOWEN can not stop KOBE from scoring 40pts.KOBE shoots 20 out 60 shots normal game for KOBE against the SPURS. SPURS by 15+

SPURS GO 7-3 or better.
Dreaming doesn't cost anything. :lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-23-2004, 03:40 PM
Can we please make this a sticky?

Useruser666
12-23-2004, 03:47 PM
Kobe scores 40 points. Rest of Lakers score 40 points.

Spurs win by 10+.

Solid D
12-23-2004, 03:47 PM
If the title of this thread sounds familiar...there's a good reason why.

ZStomp
12-23-2004, 03:52 PM
For not being a Spurs fan...you spend a lot of time ON the Spurs.

Get a life loser.

ZStomp
12-23-2004, 03:53 PM
Can we please make this a sticky?

Can we get rid of this LOSER already? PLEASE!

CHAMPS AGAIN
12-23-2004, 03:55 PM
Evertime the SPURS lose he is bashing the SPURS.Why not talked about the fakers when they lose.

LakerGod
12-23-2004, 03:58 PM
Evertime the SPURS lose he is bashing the SPURS.Why not talked about the fakers when they lose.
This is not about the spurs losing, this is bout their next 10 games.

Please just post your predictions, if you are so confident about a "winner" team like the spurs.

boutons
12-23-2004, 04:06 PM
"Can we please make this a sticky?"

Even better, since the trolls are not banned, the forum software needs a flag that says they can't start threads, only dump their sh!t in others people threads.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-23-2004, 04:06 PM
This is not about the spurs losing, this is bout their next 10 games.

Please just post your predictions, if you are so confident about a "winner" team like the spurs.

Lakers Next 10

W - Toronto, Denver (x2), Cleveland, Golden State
L - Miami, SA, Dallas, Houston, Minny

LakerGod
12-23-2004, 04:08 PM
For not being a Spurs fan...you spend a lot of time ON the Spurs.

Get a life loser.
I love basketball, this not the only board I spend time in, I visit Kings, Suns, T-Wolves, Mavs boards, a good basketball fan talks about any team not just the team they support.

LakerGod
12-23-2004, 04:09 PM
Lakers Next 10

W - Toronto, Denver (x2), Cleveland, Golden State
L - Miami, SA, Dallas, Houston, Minny
Good! I don't mind your predictions, I don't get offended and take it personal when talking about wins or losses.

angel_luv
12-23-2004, 07:53 PM
I say Spurs go at least 8-2. Any losses will be close.

Rummpd
12-23-2004, 08:20 PM
Dear LA Clown.

9 and 1 worst case 8 and 2.
Spurs have had their off day. Still the class of the League.

Meanwhile the Lakers playing a soft schedule will go 5 and 5 and will be abused by both the Heat and Spurs.

MadDoc

LakerGod
12-23-2004, 09:06 PM
LOL

Count this first one game as a loss!

Experiment2100
12-23-2004, 10:46 PM
Count this first one game as a loss!

Why?

2pac
12-23-2004, 10:53 PM
Both teams coming off losses, T'Wolves always seem to play emotional and determined when playing the spurs.
Choking away a first half lead is more of an action than an emotion.

KG will have another 20-20-8 game,
4-16 shooting, 7 turnovers, 15 points - another MVP season?

Cassell abusing Parker,
Cassell: 2-5, 4 points, 6 turnovers, 5 assists
Parker: 8-18, 19 points, 2 turnovers, 8 assists

and Wally's world having a field day against Bowen,
Didn't see Bowen on Wally a whole lot. Wally was 7-12 for 22 points.
I saw Bowen on Latreen - who was 2-8 for 4 points
Bowen was 4-5 for 9 points and 8 assists

spurs will be tired after playing the Magic the night before, long flight, little rest. Wolves win by double digits.

96-82 Spurs

Thanks for the game preview, Miss Cleo.

samikeyp
12-23-2004, 11:30 PM
Home Minnesota
Both teams coming off losses, T'Wolves always seem to play emotional and determined when playing the spurs. KG will have another 20-20-8 game, Cassell abusing Parker, and Wally's world having a field day against Bowen, spurs will be tired after playing the Magic the night before, long flight, little rest. Wolves win by double digits.

oops.

ALVAREZ6
12-24-2004, 01:23 AM
I love basketball, this not the only board I spend time in, I visit Kings, Suns, T-Wolves, Mavs boards, a good basketball fan talks about any team not just the team they support.
Exactly.
Your point is true, but you don't live by it.
A good fan does talk about other teams, but you dont talk about other teams.

you talk shit on other teams, does that make you cool.
im sorry, but the lakers just suck this year.
You post here because you are probably bored?
Want something to do, go rape kobe.

LakerGod
12-24-2004, 10:44 PM
Exactly.
Your point is true, but you don't live by it.
A good fan does talk about other teams, but you dont talk about other teams.

you talk shit on other teams, does that make you cool.
im sorry, but the lakers just suck this year.
You post here because you are probably bored?
Want something to do, go rape kobe.
LOL:lol

I don't talk shit, I always speak the truth, if you don't like it is your problem, just because the spursies beat the Wolves doesn't mean they are a lock to win the title, the spursies are gonna get beat by the Suns Tuesday night.

Quit dreaming, they are not going to win the title.

Man In Black
12-24-2004, 11:17 PM
You are talking about your la"K"ers right? With the team as it is, they won't even sniff the WCF.

LakerGod
12-24-2004, 11:25 PM
You are talking about your la"K"ers right? With the team as it is, they won't even sniff the WCF.
No, I'm talking about the spursies!

Wolves vs. Suns in the WCF

How you like that?

samikeyp
12-24-2004, 11:32 PM
You don't talk shit?

Home Minnesota

spursies!

caught you, Wolves009.

Mr Dio
12-24-2004, 11:43 PM
No, I'm talking about the spursies! Wolves vs. Suns in the WCF How you like that? What happend to Spurs 4-6 & Minny wins so chalk up the 1st one as loss? lakerZod knows so little she changes the subject ASAP when her prediction goes to shit. How about this on? Kobe & his girls make the playoffs because the NBA allows 8 temas in each conf. & not just 6 BUT the girls go down ion the 1st round. Well Zod, wanna dispute that? Go ahead & make yourself look like a bigger fool than you already have. You remind me of this girl who used to post as a Minny fan. She said that a gold medal was worth 2 NBA championships. What ever happened to her?

Mr Dio
12-24-2004, 11:46 PM
Wolves009 is back on board! I thought her mom took away her computer? Well, Garnett lost out again last yr & now that you're on Kobe's sack you'll have to wait til the lakers have a team & not just 1 or 2 players.

ALVAREZ6
12-24-2004, 11:48 PM
LOL:lol

I don't talk shit, I always speak the truth, if you don't like it is your problem, just because the spursies beat the Wolves doesn't mean they are a lock to win the title, the spursies are gonna get beat by the Suns Tuesday night.

I never said they were locked to win the title.
But you better hope your Lakers make it to the play offs.

As of now, the Lakers are in 7th in the west.

LakerGod
12-24-2004, 11:50 PM
What happend to Spurs 4-6 & Minny wins so chalk up the 1st one as loss? lakerZod knows so little she changes the subject ASAP when her prediction goes to shit. How about this on? Kobe & his girls make the playoffs because the NBA allows 8 temas in each conf. & not just 6 BUT the girls go down ion the 1st round. Well Zod, wanna dispute that? Go ahead & make yourself look like a bigger fool than you already have. You remind me of this girl who used to post as a Minny fan. She said that a gold medal was worth 2 NBA championships. What ever happened to her?
I stand by my 4-6 prediction. it was one game, they might lose one of the games i predicted as a win and still be 4-6

LakerGod
12-24-2004, 11:51 PM
I never said they were locked to win the title.
But you better hope your Lakers make it to the play offs.

As of now, the Lakers are in 7th in the west.
They will make the playoffs!

BTW I'm not Wolves009

Mr Dio
12-24-2004, 11:58 PM
When the Wolves or Lakers are over .700 you let us know. You wanna jump on the Suns' sack? They're over .700. :elephant

pooh
12-25-2004, 03:28 AM
Home Indiana.

Depleted Pacers do I need to say more? spurs win barely by 3 against a very shorthanded Pacer team.

If JO is still allowed to play at that time, then Indy can take the Spurs down here. If not...it will be a long night indeed.

Kaster
12-25-2004, 04:11 AM
LakerGod, not even Lakers fans like you.

GrandeDavid
12-25-2004, 07:20 AM
Home Minnesota

W (already happened)

Home Boston

W (evidently TD will never lose to the Celts)

Home Phoenix

W (its not about the Spurs getting challenged, rather PHOENIX getting a tough test)

Road Portland

L (sort of a choke)

Road Clippers

W

Road Sacramento

L

Home LA Lakers.

W

Home Indiana.

W

Home Denver

L (gut feeling, hopefully I'm wrong)

Road Utah

W (mad win streak still alive)

7-3

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-28-2004, 10:57 PM
Home Phoenix
This team is just too much for the spursies, great shooters, excellent dunkers, spurs are a streaky team and very often run a horrendous offense with long scoring droughts, Phoenix is too fast and too athletic for San Antonio. Phoenix will win by a dozen.

http://www.planetboredom.net/pix/data/media/2/you_suck_at_life.jpg

spursfaninla
12-28-2004, 11:01 PM
Spurs just CRUSHED phoenix by 19.

I have a feeling the spurs go 8-2 or 9-1 over this 10 game span just discussed; we have just beaten the 2 best teams in that span, BADLY.

texbound
12-28-2004, 11:11 PM
Wolves win by double digits.

Home Boston
another ugly game but spurs win.

Home Phoenix

Road Portland
Spurs lose there 3rd in their last 4. Zach Randolph and Shareef both outscore Duncan. Parker plays out of control, and Barry still can't hit a jumper.

Road Clippers

Road Sacramento
Sacramento plays well at home, they won't have Bobby Jackson but the crowd will fire up this guys

Home LA Lakers.
The revenge factor will be the difference here, Kobe pours 40+ points on poor Bowen who can't defend the same as previous years. Lakers by 5.

Home Indiana.

Home Denver

If Melo plays they are in good shape, don't expect the Nuggets to come out they way they did when the spurs beat them early, this game is a toss up but I give the edge to the home team.

Road Utah

The 18-game winning streak against this depleted team ends here, ugly and boring game since both clubs play very similar style, final score in the late 70's with a Jazz win.

4-6

And you can book it!

Have to keep this one going. Nice predictions so far. I guess the Spurs will go 1-6 the rest of the way. You're on fire LG. Keep up the good work Nostradamus.

Experiment2100
01-02-2005, 02:06 PM

4-6

And you can book it!

Good call Ms. Cleo all the Spurs have to do is drop the next six. You may be right about losing to Sacto, but even a broken clock is right two times a day.

ALVAREZ6
01-02-2005, 03:29 PM
LakerGod,
The Spurs have great chances for winning another title. We are a deep team.

Neither Seattle, nor Phoenix will beat the Spurs in a 7 game series.

Think about it and consider my thoughts...

the Suns rely on their offense, if they play against the Spurs in the playoffs, they're in for some trouble.
Parker is amazing, in case if you haven't been watching these past games, and Nash has no chance of guarding him.
While the Suns rest their starters, they have no depth to maintain their scoring and defending in games...at the same time, Barry, Devin, and Beno will own the Suns.
Spurs win the series.

Seattle vs. SA
Spurs win, Seattle is slowing down, they can't keep it up, their defense can't stop the Spurs.

T-Wolves, they aren't really a contender this year, they aren't playing well as a team and I don't see them in the finals.

The San Antonio Spurs, 2004-2005 Champions....

SpursWoman
01-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Home Minnesota

Oops.

Home Boston
The Boston Celtics are not that bad, they've been playing good basketball as of late, another ugly game but spurs win.

k.

Home Phoenix

Oops.

Road Portland

Big fukkin oops.

Road Clippers

k.

Road Sacramento

So will LakerGod get above .500 in his predictions tonight? ;)

samikeyp
01-02-2005, 05:50 PM
LakerWolvesGod009 seems to be a bit confused. :spin