View Full Version : Mls Championship
theroc5
11-11-2007, 11:42 PM
DYNAMO vs. REVOLUTION
MAN IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS OMG IM SO PUMPED!!!!!!!
GO DYNAMO GO!!!!!!
any mls fans here?
anyone gonna watch the championship game sunday?
devilsmaster
11-15-2007, 01:55 AM
I want it but i will watch it on TV. :drunk
I follow the EPL but not the MLS so much
SAtown
11-15-2007, 01:16 PM
I will watch if I remember to
Avitus1
11-15-2007, 06:38 PM
If I remember its on I'll watch. I really want the Dynamo to win! Wooo.
theroc5
11-17-2007, 11:27 PM
BUMP
tomorrow at 11
SAtown
11-18-2007, 12:15 AM
11 Central, right? If so, why so friggin early? A final should be played at night.
Holt's Cat
11-18-2007, 12:38 AM
Doesn't seem that smart for the MLS to schedule the MLS Cup at 11am on a NFL Sunday.
Then again, does their target market consist of the NFL set?
http://www.texaspremierfc.org/Houston-Dynamo.jpg
Two in a row.
SAtown
11-18-2007, 12:43 AM
It should have been tonight (Sat night). What bar/restaurant will have this on a TV along with NFL? Shit, slim to none, especially outside of Houston/NE market.
SAtown
11-18-2007, 02:17 PM
Hell yeah Dynamo! Badass second goal header. Fuck NE area sports
theroc5
11-18-2007, 08:46 PM
yAAA DYNAMO WIN AND REPEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.