PDA

View Full Version : Luby's Ball kid

mrsmaalox
11-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Just a little brag here: If anyone gets to the Lakers game on Tuesday, that will be my youngest son presenting the gameball to the officials!! Yes! Free lower level tickets for the rest of our family!! :elephant

samikeyp
11-12-2007, 09:06 AM
:tu

Excellent!

mystargtr34
11-12-2007, 09:14 AM
How did that come about

Summers
11-12-2007, 09:15 AM
How fun! How old does my little free lower level have to be to apply? :)

mrsmaalox
11-12-2007, 09:17 AM
How did that come about
Just filled out an entry form at Luby's about 2 weeks ago. Ages 12 and under.

angel_luv
11-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Just a little brag here: If anyone gets to the Lakers game on Tuesday, that will be my youngest son presenting the gameball to the officials!! Yes! Free lower level tickets for the rest of our family!! :elephant

Awesome! I'll remember to look for him. :)

twincam
11-12-2007, 01:36 PM

Outstanding, congrats. I'm sure you're a proud parent! :clap

duncan228
11-12-2007, 01:43 PM
My son had the opportunity to be a ball boy for the Sonics several times.
It's a wonderful experience for everyone.
Have a great time!

G-Nob
11-12-2007, 06:24 PM
My Luby's ball kid can kick Your Luby's ball kid's ass .......j/k

Congrats! Will be sure to look for him!

remingtonbo2001
11-12-2007, 06:32 PM
My son had the opportunity to be a ball boy for the Sonics several times.
It's a wonderful experience for everyone.
Have a great time!

What area of Seattle is your son from?

Just curious. I used to live in Snohomish. I have come to find that there are a lot of people who have lived in Seattle and San Antonio. I guess this might be because of Military obligations. Anyways. There are a lot of Spurs Fans up in the great Northwest.

duncan228
11-12-2007, 06:46 PM
What area of Seattle is your son from?

Just curious. I used to live in Snohomish. I have come to find that there are a lot of people who have lived in Seattle and San Antonio. I guess this might be because of Military obligations. Anyways. There are a lot of Spurs Fans up in the great Northwest.

We were about an hour South of Seattle.
We were in a little town about a half hour South of Tacoma called DuPont.
Right across the street from Fort Lewis.
We aren't military, but we've lived around them a lot.
We've never lived in Texas, but we've been all over both coasts.
Thank God for the internet, it lets me be a Duncan/Spurs fan from anyplace I end up!

I'm an NBA fan too of course, so we saw lots of Sonics games to support the home team and get my fix in. My son did their summer camp for years as well as the ball boy stuff.

I've never seen the Spurs live though, it remains at the top of my personal wish list.

ShoogarBear
11-12-2007, 10:40 PM
Just a little brag here: If anyone gets to the Lakers game on Tuesday, that will be my youngest son presenting the gameball to the officials!! Yes! Free lower level tickets for the rest of our family!! :elephantHow is that not exploitation of a minor?

Sonia_TX
11-12-2007, 11:52 PM

They used to put the families in section 219 row 2 (they would sit behind us when we had season tickets) so I guess they changed it. That's good though! I think they should have the families closer to take better pics. but that was when it was the pizza hut ball boy/girl...

Have fun!!!

mrsmaalox
11-13-2007, 11:22 AM
How is that not exploitation of a minor?
I don't know, but he is also available for weddings and private functions! :lol

Behrooz24
11-13-2007, 03:24 PM
Lucky kid, I wish I could have done something like that :cry