PDA

View Full Version : I can just imagine the stream of...

Yonivore
11-12-2007, 04:12 PM
...expletives she let loose when out of earshot of the press and guests.

Flags Fall at Clinton News Conference (http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=politics&id=5757042)

Hell, even the flags are ashamed to be seen with her.

clambake
11-12-2007, 04:21 PM
the flags should never touch the ground. a real patriot would voice their anger over this.

Yonivore
11-12-2007, 04:26 PM
the flags should never touch the ground. a real patriot would voice their anger over this.
I feel certain her anger would not be related to the flags' plight.

Yonivore
11-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Actually, the flag code states it should not touch anything "beneath it," such as the ground. One could argue, therefore, that if it touched Hillary...

clambake
11-12-2007, 04:31 PM
I feel certain her anger would not be related to the flags' plight.
thats because you hate the flag and have no knowledge regarding it's history. the flag will also never be lowered to acknowledge the leaders of other countries. we will not dip our flag. wow, hilary is a patriot from the old skool, something that will make conservatives proud.

boutons_
11-12-2007, 04:56 PM
yoni putting words in Hillary's mouth, priceless.

yoni is such a predictable right-wing tool and shill, his knee jerks, his buttons pushed as expected.

Walter Craparita
11-12-2007, 10:22 PM
hahahaha

That's a bad omen.

boutons_
11-12-2007, 11:54 PM
yep, Pat Robertson or Oral Roberts would say that God, who is a card-carrying patriotic American, is punishing Hillary for being a lesbian.

Typical right-wing slime job, and she's not even the candidate, yet.