PDA

View Full Version : Im going to the rockets vs spurs game on friday!!!

JoshTheChild
11-12-2007, 09:21 PM
hey all im a diehard houston rockets fan who will be in SA for that game on friday. i am taking a bus. i was just wondering how the arena is and if there are usually other rockets fans at the spurs home. i dont want to be the only one lol. and another thing will i get beat up? thx in advance

SAtown
11-12-2007, 09:23 PM
It's a very nice stadium in a shitty side of town; you definately won't be the only Htowner; and no you will not get beat up, as 90% of the stadium is old people.

Spaceman Spiff
11-12-2007, 09:23 PM
Most people in SA would take a rockets fan over a mavs fan any day of the week. im sure there will be more than a few rockets fans there, especially with their recent success.

nice, new stadium. fun to look around the concourse at least once. shitty prices.

11-12-2007, 09:29 PM
yeah bring back a win against the spurs.what about the red rowdies? :clap :clap ..go rockets beat our 1-10 rival the spurs.hey bring camera y show the score.make the spurs listen to their own :music .
rockets fan,do we hate that word is so natsy.do we dislike the spurs team? :) we should root for all the team in the nba.
but we don't.

Davidicus
11-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Im going too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But im from Austin and rooting for my spurs, which makes me amazing

DOMINATOR
11-12-2007, 09:49 PM
Im going too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But im from Austin and rooting for my spurs, which makes me amazing
good god that is one ugly avatar

11-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Most people in SA would take a rockets fan over a mavs fan any day of the week. im sure there will be more than a few rockets fans there, especially with their recent success.

nice, new stadium. fun to look around the concourse at least once. shitty prices.
when the spurs come to my town we don't do that.we don't say mean thing about the spurs fans.like we take spurs fans any day of the week.we are nice
people here in houston. :) :) :) :) .

Davidicus
11-12-2007, 09:58 PM
good god that is one ugly avatar

Haha I know--I havent logged in in a while and I saw it and immediately deleted it

reddog 99
11-12-2007, 10:01 PM
when the spurs come to my town we don't do that.we don't say mean thing about the spurs fans.like we take spurs fans any day of the week.we are nice

Can you please slow down and speak english please! :fro

thispego
11-12-2007, 10:21 PM
you're not from houston... if you are then you are retarded

11-12-2007, 10:32 PM
you're not from houston... if you are then you are retarded
every word come out of your mouth.it always go back to you,man.so you are a retarded. :pctoss the spurs out of the division. :pctoss. :bang your head
on the wall :lol :lol :lol

SpursGO
11-12-2007, 10:41 PM
every word come out of your mouth.it always go back to you,man.so you are a retarded. :pctoss the spurs out of the division. :pctoss. :bang your head
on the wall :lol :lol :lol

This is what happens when someone is on hooked on phonics for 3 days, you'll get there someday pal

The arena is nice, I am sure the red rowdies might be there, considering they were there last year.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-12-2007, 10:44 PM
I would talk smack back to candyc76 but his/her constant use of emoticons, improper words and choppy sentences give me too much laughs to say anything. :lol

11-12-2007, 10:59 PM
I would talk smack back to candyc76 but his/her constant use of emoticons, improper words and choppy sentences give me too much laughs to say anything. :lol
why can you talk the way you do putting down a team that did not do nothing to you? ya'all spurs fan are hater. :pctoss.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-12-2007, 11:01 PM
Still don't understand what you say. Seriously. Try talking in your native language and translate it at babelfish.yahoo.com

Roxsfan
11-12-2007, 11:03 PM
I think SA is the only other NBA TX venue that I would wear a rockets jerZ to. I think If I acted respectful, that it would be reciprocated in general. In Dallas however, I think I would leave go neutral as the hillbilly patrol may want to pick fights.

tlongII
11-12-2007, 11:10 PM
If you like barns then you will LOVE the arena!

11-12-2007, 11:13 PM
Still don't understand what you say. Seriously. Try talking in your native language and translate it at babelfish.yahoo.com
:lol i hope the rockets will win against the spurs.let see who have the last laugh.GO ROCKETS GO.

JoshTheChild
11-13-2007, 12:30 AM
friday cant come soon enough!

Spaceman Spiff
11-13-2007, 01:52 AM
:lol i hope the rockets will win against the spurs.let see who have the last laugh.GO ROCKETS GO.

Our last laughs come in June, not November.

11-13-2007, 02:19 AM
Ok! rockets will outscored the spurs coming friday.The score will be rockets all 4 quaters.We will win in spurs country.Rockets will do it well against the spurs.

Roxsfan
11-13-2007, 01:51 PM

remember, that has historically been the case in odd years only

...3 times now that has been the case, what makes you think it will suddenly change now? In 2000, 2004, & 2006, the spurs had nothing to say in June. What changes occur that make 6-2008 different? If anything, with the West being as difficult as it is, it is even more far fetched.

jman3000
11-13-2007, 02:35 PM
remember, that has historically been the case in odd years only

...3 times now that has been the case, what makes you think it will suddenly change now? In 2000, 2004, & 2006, the spurs had nothing to say in June. What changes occur that make 6-2008 different? If anything, with the West being as difficult as it is, it is even more far fetched.

historically the rockets have only won championships in the 20th century. that proves that they will never win another one... ever.... unless time is cyclical ... in which they will when the 90's come back around.

fuck history. it's a retarded barometer.

Roxsfan
11-13-2007, 06:39 PM
historically the rockets have only won championships in the 20th century. that proves that they will never win another one... ever.... unless time is cyclical ... in which they will when the 90's come back around.

fuck history. it's a retarded barometer.

the history I referred to involves all TD-built teams. 3 times running.

Point taken, as at least they have a 4th chance to try and repeat, unfortunately my current rox team(Yao and Tmac) has not earned an opportunity to try and repeat. :cry