PDA

View Full Version : Beno watch

ElNono
11-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Anybody watching the SAC @ UTAH game right now?

Beno sucking completely on the game. He went in, and UTAH went on a 10+ scoring run...
Showing all his arsenal... turnovers, shooting bricks, the works.

Budkin
11-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Poor Beno... he showed such promise that first year... and then he discovered MySpace...

thekingrobert
11-12-2007, 09:54 PM
currently he is stinking up the joint

0-4, 1 turnover

Tippecanoe
11-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Poor Beno... he showed such promise that first year... and then he discovered MySpace...

and taco venders

Texas_Ranger
11-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Great game by Beno so far.:rollin

picnroll
11-12-2007, 10:05 PM
0-5

picnroll
11-12-2007, 10:06 PM
2 TOs

ducks
11-12-2007, 10:10 PM
why can not he play well against jazz
I WOULD RATHER JAZZ LOSE THEN KINGS LOSE
JAZZ WON MORE GAMES THEN KINGS SO FAR

CubanMustGo
11-12-2007, 10:10 PM
That's the Beno we all came to know and despise!

Well, everyone except Angel, anyway.

timvp
11-12-2007, 10:13 PM
0-5, 2 turnovers in the first half. I guess Beno isn't the second coming of Magic Johnson like King Fan and King Media thought after one game.

ShoogarBear
11-12-2007, 10:18 PM
0-5, 2 turnovers in the first half. I guess Beno isn't the second coming of Magic Johnson like King Fan and King Media thought after one game.and sendman.

ShoogarBear
11-12-2007, 10:21 PM
If Kirilenko and Brewer can really keep up playing this way, Utah will end up with HCA in the first round of the playoffs.

TDMVPDPOY
11-12-2007, 10:48 PM
beno exposed

anakha
11-12-2007, 10:51 PM
and sendman.

So much for that "Spurs made a mistake by shipping him out" tripe sendman was spewing. :lol

ducks
11-12-2007, 10:51 PM
If Kirilenko and Brewer can really keep up playing this way, Utah will end up with HCA in the first round of the playoffs.
I started a brewer thread in the nba forum
a week ago
he is scary good this year

ShoogarBear
11-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Beno with 5 in the third, King have closed the gap to 10.

Kings' announcers are gushing over Beno again, and sendman is lurking.

ShoogarBear
11-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Jason Hart just made an And-1, so now we'll no doubt hear from his fan club.

SenorSpur
11-12-2007, 11:11 PM
and taco venders

Somebody clue me in on taco and chica references made to Beno during his tenure. Since I don't live in S.A. anymore, I don't know the whole story.

smrattler
11-12-2007, 11:21 PM
Beno started 0-5 and must have heated up when the game was already decided to be about 4-11 now. 1 ast and 5 TOs. :)

HighLowLobForBig-50
11-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Beno sucks

anakha
11-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Beno started 0-5 and must have heated up when the game was already decided to be about 4-11 now. 1 ast and 5 TOs. :)

At least he can brag about how he outscored Deron Williams. :lol

smrattler
11-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Beno >>>>>>>> Deron

Texas_Ranger
11-12-2007, 11:30 PM
Next game against the Wolves Beno will kick some ass.

NOT!

angel_luv
11-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Darn it! I missed Beno's game.
Doesn't sound like I missed much but still! :(

CubanMustGo
11-12-2007, 11:33 PM
Beno's +/- = -23 :lmao

Texas_Ranger
11-12-2007, 11:34 PM
Beno's +/- = -23 :lmao

At least he's better than Moore. :blah

smrattler
11-12-2007, 11:34 PM
^^ You're kidding?

Texas_Ranger
11-12-2007, 11:35 PM
^^ Moore's +/- = -28

ShoogarBear
11-12-2007, 11:36 PM
Beno's +/- = -23 :lmaoWell, they lost by 24, so he was above average. :downspin:

sendman
11-13-2007, 02:07 AM
and sendman.
:lol :lol :lol I'm sticking with what I said.

And nights like this don't help me much :drunk

I never said that he is Magics second coming but he was and he still is a decent PG.
I've been raising my voice against mobbing that is going on on this board.
And I just love those no name morons with no talent who are just jealous that a little white guy from SLOuweeviasihqenia made it, and they didn't.
At the end he was even guilty for breaking his finger!? :madrun
And don't give me that crap about talent without work ethics.
If that would be the truth then Pop wouldn’t sign him at the first place.
Or all of you “mobbers” think that Pop is an idiot?

I guess you do. :dizzy

E20
11-13-2007, 02:32 AM

I never said that he is Magics second coming but he was and he still is a decent PG.
And I just love those no name morons with no talent who are just jealous that a little white guy from SLOuweeviasihqenia made it, and they didn't.

Beno sucks.

timvp
11-13-2007, 02:36 AM

I guess you do. :dizzyI gotta give you props for coming back in after Beno sucked. I can understand you sticking with your countryman and I hope Beno is a success in his career :tu

sendman
11-13-2007, 02:46 AM
Beno sucks.

You Sir, are well educated man, with great language skills and warm personality!

coachmac87
11-13-2007, 03:09 AM

:lmao

anakha
11-13-2007, 03:56 AM

You shouldn't get too pissy with the Beno-bashing - I'd say the majority of these posts are more about having some fun at his expense than about actually disliking him.

At least in my case, it is. :lol

spurscenter
11-13-2007, 04:13 AM

thats hilarious

sendman
11-13-2007, 04:18 AM
You shouldn't get too pissy with the Beno-bashing - I'd say the majority of these posts are more about having some fun at his expense than about actually disliking him.

At least in my case, it is. :lol

Yeah, and when some mob is caught groping somebody, majority of these gropers are more about having some fun than about actually disliking (hurting) her or even him.

At least in your case it is?

Good job, carry on!

ChumpDumper
11-13-2007, 04:20 AM
Beno had no business being a Spur. It's up to him to prove he has a place in the NBA at all.

anakha
11-13-2007, 04:22 AM
Yeah, and when some mob is caught groping somebody, majority of these gropers are more about having some fun than about actually disliking (hurting) her or even him.

At least in your case it is?

Good job, carry on!

So for you, Beno-bashing = group molestation?

Ew. :lmao

sendman
11-13-2007, 04:24 AM
thats hilarious

I agree with you, It's much better then that Brokeback Seattle shit going on in that other forum.

velik_m
11-13-2007, 04:25 AM
Who is this Beno guy?

sendman
11-13-2007, 04:26 AM
So for you, Beno-bashing = group molestation?

Ew. :lmao

No dude, just the same mind set. You know mind...brain...thinking. I know, head hurts and you don't want that.

anakha
11-13-2007, 04:28 AM
No dude, just the same mind set. You know mind...brain...thinking. I know, head hurts and you don't want that.

Hardly the same mindset. Completely different levels of behavior.

And way to backpedal from a completely inappropriate comparison YOU made. :lmao

sendman
11-13-2007, 04:42 AM
Hardly the same mindset. Completely different levels of behavior.

And way to backpedal from a completely inappropriate comparison YOU made. :lmao

I'm not here to win a popularity contest. I just call it as I see it. If you don't like it, it's your problem. And the same goes other way around.

anakha
11-13-2007, 04:46 AM
I'm not here to win a popularity contest. I just call it as I see it. If you don't like it, it's your problem. And the same goes other way around.

And on that note...

Beno sucks. :spin

Slomo
11-13-2007, 04:53 AM

I never said that he is Magics second coming but he was and he still is a decent PG. Unfortunately he's not. In the last 5 years he hasn't showed anything close to what I would call decent - again unfortunately.

And I just love those no name morons with no talent who are just jealous that a little white guy from SLOuweeviasihqenia made it, and they didn't.This is a tough board on everybody. Trust me there's no discrimination against anybody based on his race, ethnicity or origin - only basketball performance. You should read some old threads about Malik, NVE, Barry, Hedo... Actually a lot of people were cutting him a lot of slack during the NVE experiment, putting the blame squarely on Pop - but then he failed to prove them (us) right.

This board is very black and white in it's attitude (very little middle ground), where it goes just as much overboard giving props and blind support to the players (and posters) that deserve it.

I guess you do. :dizzyThe finger was too much coincidence and no I don't think he did it on purpose, but he did take his time coming back to practice - again! It's a case of the boy crying wolf too many times - except with Beno it's Ouch! instead of Wolf.

He was signed based because of what he showed during training camps - where he was the star of those (do a search you'll see the great revues he was getting). He showed he can be really good - IF he wants to. That IF my friend is what will ultimatively destroy him. Judging somebody's work ethics is actually impossible until you hire that person - specially in case of young people without a history in a specific industry - I've hired and fired enough people to know this.

I don't think Pop's an idiot, but he does make mistakes - but he usually admits them and tries to fix them (although sometimes it does take him a lot of time :madrun).

You think he can bounce back. Fine and I applaude your support and faith in him. I used to share it, but he has disapointed me more than I thought possible. I will not change my opinion of him not because what he did as a basketball player but as a person.

It is way to early for the final judgement on Beno's new career and I hope when the time comes that you're right and I'm wrong. But I have to be honest with you, based on what I've seen so far your chances are slim - very slim.

sendman
11-13-2007, 04:54 AM
And on that note...

Beno sucks. :spin

No, the real question is:
Does Beno sucks more and better then you?
I think he's no match.

anakha
11-13-2007, 04:59 AM
Does Beno sucks more and better then you?
I think he's no match.

Ah, the Beno PR agent equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?" :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-13-2007, 05:11 AM
Does Beno sucks more and better then you?If I had a job and you knew about my performance by seeing it on TV and in person for three years, you could post about how much I suck at it.

sendman
11-13-2007, 05:18 AM
Slomo, I follow this board since Rasho arrived to the Spurs. I know this board very well. I also know that I'll get trashed like hell for my view, but I don't mind.

Don't worry I got pissed with Beno too. But there is criticism and there is just blind mob hatting, trashing and blatant stupidity.
Beno didn't pan out for Spurs, and I'm sorry for that. He didn't meet the expectations so he got sacked. No biggie.
But he is gone for how long?
And still there are, I don't know, 10 threads about him! Whats up with that infatuation?
There is no other reasonable explanation then jealousy (for having more fun with ladies) and hate.
And they can talk about having fun of their own all they want.

ChumpDumper
11-13-2007, 05:23 AM
And still there are, I don't know, 10 threads about him! Whats up with that infatuation?We still make threads about Derek Anderson too. It takes as much effort to start or post in a thread as it does to squeeze out a fart. On a diet heavy with legumes.

sendman
11-13-2007, 05:27 AM
We still make threads about Derek Anderson too. It takes as much effort to start or post in a thread as it does to squeeze out a fart. On a diet heavy with legumes.

:rollin I agree with you, some people on this board fart...a lot. :nope

Just check out Post counts.

smeagol
11-13-2007, 05:48 AM
We still make threads about Derek Anderson too. It takes as much effort to start or post in a thread as it does to squeeze out a fart. On a diet heavy with legumes.

:lol

and sig worthy too . . . !

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-13-2007, 05:57 AM
Thankfully, I left him on the bench for my Dynasty team... anyone wanna trade for him, he can only go up from here! :lmao

And well said Slomo.

I supported the guy for two years, but I finally gave up on him this year and I think what annoyed me most is the what, three times (?) he has come out to the media and spoken in decidely "not my fault, the team's fault" terms, and you know what, he ought to wake up to himself and behave like a pro.

I hope he finds a career, but with that work ethic he won't get far in the NBA, and I think he'll be back in Europe within a year or two.

anakha
11-13-2007, 06:44 AM
There is no other reasonable explanation then jealousy (for having more fun with ladies) and hate.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Want a reasonable explanation? Here you go.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75782&highlight=beno+interview

Off-court activities are irrelevant. Not playing well enough to warrant even meaningful regular-season minutes is.

And by the way, watching you get all prissy and defensive provides a hell of a lot more entertainment than any subpar play Beno might have. :corn:

sendman
11-13-2007, 07:37 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Want a reasonable explanation? Here you go.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75782&highlight=beno+interview

I know what he said.
If he feels like that, there is nothing you can do about it. I was pissed with that interview too.
And now you feel that you have the right to swing at him at will. Bad mouthing somebody who can't fight back. Yeah that makes you regular hero. You must be so proud of yourself.

Off-court activities are irrelevant. Not playing well enough to warrant even meaningful regular-season minutes is.

And by the way, watching you get all prissy and defensive provides a hell of a lot more entertainment than any subpar play Beno might have. :corn:

Another great example of intelligent arguing. You claim it is about his game and you provide an interview that pissed you off as a proof. In the same post!
Dude make up your mind whats bothering you. If it's both then say it, don't be ashamed.

P.S. And if playing with me makes your day, than get a life dude, because that is just pathetic.

anakha
11-13-2007, 07:42 AM
No way... did somebody really make a comment like that...??

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2056528#post2056528

:rolleyes

anakha
11-13-2007, 08:02 AM
I know what he said.
If he feels like that, there is nothing you can do about it. I was pissed with that interview too.
And now you feel that you have the right to swing at him at will. Bad mouthing somebody who can't fight back. Yeah that makes you regular hero. You must be so proud of yourself.

"Swing at him at will"? :lol

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80853

If you paid attention to that last thread (where you started railing against the world for picking on poor lil' Beno), the only time I started saying anything on the topic was when I responded to your argument that the Spurs made a mistake in getting rid of him.

Making fun of a halfwit statement != constantly picking on Beno

Another great example of intelligent arguing. You claim it is about his game and you provide an interview that pissed you off as a proof. In the same post!
Dude make up your mind whats bothering you. If it's both then say it, don't be ashamed.

Where did I say that it was the reason I was against Beno?

You made a generalization that everybody was picking on him because of, in your own words, "jealousy (for having more fun with ladies) and hate".

All I did was throw that in your face by showing you the reason everybody got pissed at him before.

I'm pretty much ambivalent on whether he does well outside the Spurs or not. I just get a laugh out of your feeble attempts to show that all the Beno-bashing going on was due to reasons having nothing to do with Beno's performance and attitude.

P.S. And if playing with me makes your day, than get a life dude, because that is just pathetic.

:dramaquee