PDA

View Full Version : Sixers@Mavs GAME THREAD!!!!!

Dirk Nowitzki
11-13-2007, 05:12 PM
ATTENTION MEMBERS FROM THE DALLAS MAVERICK NATION! TONIGHT OUR BOYS HOST THE SIXERS! THIS WILL BE A GOOD WARM UP FOR US BEFORE WE FUCK UP THE OLD ASS SPURS THURSDAY NIGHT!!! SO WE CAME OFF A LOSS TO AN UP AND COMING BLAZERS TEAM. MEMO TO SIXER FANS...STAY HOME AND WATCH HOUSE OR GET YOURSELF OFF OF TO THE EAGLES WINNING THE SUPERBOWL THIS SEASON! YOU ARE PISSING AWAY A TUESDAY NIGHT IF YOU ARE HOPING FOR A SIXERS WIN! THE MAVS ARE FUCKING PISSED OFF AND MEAN BUSINESS AND WILL KICK THAT ASS ALL OVER THE AAC!

ponky, Findog, mavsfan1000, dirk4mvp, stretch, Shank,monosylab1k,mavs>spurs,LEONARD,pussyface,Flight3107,Amarelooms, MavericksDynasty,Islymore,adrienne,Humble Billy Hayes,Dalhoop,Stylistic,Dallaskd, AND ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF THE MAVERICKS NATION THAT I FORGOT... LET ME FUCKING HEAR YOU SAY IT ROWDY PROUD AND LOUD!!!!!! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! LETS GO MAVS! :clap :clap :clap

Shank
11-13-2007, 05:23 PM
I know the old addage: No Dampier = No Win.

stretch
11-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Mavs - 106

Sixers - 82

Dirk Nowitzki
11-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Mavs - 106

Sixers - 82

Stretch like you said Saturday after the loss, I would too like to see them run more plays for Josh Howard. Man this Brandon Bass kid is a pretty good fucking role player!

jman3000
11-13-2007, 05:26 PM
so you start off in a whisper and get increasingly louder?

i liked your posts last year when alls it was was a sprinkling of pink elephants and clappy hands guy, mixed in with some "this game is over already" stuff.

Dirk Nowitzki
11-13-2007, 05:31 PM
so you start off in a whisper and get increasingly louder?

i liked your posts last year when alls it was was a sprinkling of pink elephants and clappy hands guy, mixed in with some "this game is over already" stuff.

I ALWAYS GET PUMPED FOR MAVS GAME DAY! I NEED TO EXPRESS MY EMOTIONS MORE TO THE MAVS NATION TO GET THEM FIRED UP AS WE UNITE!!!!!!!:elephant :elephant :elephant :clap :clap :clap

monosylab1k
11-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Sixers have long, athletic guys and good 3 point shooters. This is gonna be a tough one. Mavs oughta take this one though.

Then it's on to the big one.

jman3000
11-13-2007, 05:42 PM
:elephant I ALWAYS GET :elephant PUMPED FOR MAVS :elephant :elephant GAM :spin E DAY! I N :downspin: :downspin: EED TO :elephant EXPR :hungry: ESS MY EMOTIONS MORE TO THE MAVS NATION :clap TO GET :elephant THEM :spin FIRED UP AS WE :clap UNITE!!!!!!!:elephant :elephant :elephant :clap :clap :clap

:smokin

mavs by 12 after extended garbage time.

Flopper
11-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Sixers win by 1.

Findog
11-13-2007, 07:31 PM
We haven't looked quite right so far. Still struggling with physical zones and Dampier out means our interior d sucks.

Findog
11-13-2007, 07:35 PM
Dallaskd,

This guy hopped on the Sixers bandwagon.

Amarelooms
11-13-2007, 09:37 PM
Mavs looking like crap. We gonna struggle to even win. Looking like we a mediocre team...need to make some changes. Dirk looks like shit.........

monosylab1k
11-13-2007, 09:45 PM
What the fuck do we gotta do to get Dirk to play with just a little fire out there? That faggot has such shitty fucking body language out there, he's playing with ZERO confidence.

His PR person deserves a raise, because Dirk said all the right things this offseason about his mental state.....and right now it's EXTREMELY obvious that this little pussy has no desire to be a leader and play with some fucking balls.

monosylab1k
11-13-2007, 09:47 PM
it's nice to see Dampier look good....we'll see how long this lasts. My guess is for a couple weeks, then he'll look terrible for a couple weeks, and that cycle will continue like that until the playoffs when he'll just shut everything down and go completely into Suck Mode.

Findog
11-13-2007, 10:01 PM
What the fuck do we gotta do to get Dirk to play with just a little fire out there? That faggot has such shitty fucking body language out there, he's playing with ZERO confidence.

His PR person deserves a raise, because Dirk said all the right things this offseason about his mental state.....and right now it's EXTREMELY obvious that this little pussy has no desire to be a leader and play with some fucking balls.

I don't know what's wrong with him. It's not like Ryan Bowen, Stephen Jackson or Udonis Haslem are out there guarding him. :lol

Best case scenario is he just doesn't give a shit this early in the season. That would be fine except for the fact that you still need to win a lot of games in order to get a top seed. Don't need HCA throughout the playoffs, but a top four seed is a must. I don't have cable and I didn't even bother to make viewing arrangements for a fuckin' home game against the Sixers. I figured this would be one of the easier ones.

Worse case scenario is Brad Lidge disease.

Oh well, back to Battlestar Galactica. Almost done with Season 2.5

Findog
11-13-2007, 10:03 PM
According to the Yahoo game channel, Dirk is now the "Top Performer" with 7 points on 3-8 shooting, 7 rebounds and 5 assists. :lol

Dirkgreatness
11-13-2007, 10:15 PM
On a positive note, Dirk has really improved his passing.

Dirkgreatness
11-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Dirk has a chance at a triple double.

14 pts 8 rbs and 6 assist.

monosylab1k
11-13-2007, 10:28 PM
Dirk has a chance at a triple double.

14 pts 8 rbs and 6 assist.
he's definitely picked it up a bit in the 2nd half. maybe he got online at halftime and read what i had to say :smokin

Dirkgreatness
11-13-2007, 10:40 PM
Dirk is 2 assist away from a triple double.

Dirkgreatness
11-13-2007, 10:47 PM
Dang, i wish Avery just would've left Dirk in the game to get that triple double.

dirk4mvp
11-13-2007, 10:52 PM
eh

pking
11-13-2007, 11:02 PM

Wow -- is it overreaction Tuesday?!

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-13-2007, 11:04 PM
Y'all should start a thread about this. You guys have been getting threads about your losses the whole early season, I can only laugh at the attempts blind homer Spurs fans would do to try to "own" you guys. :lol

dirk4mvp
11-13-2007, 11:26 PM
After looking at the highlight (I didn't give 2 shits about watching the game..I had a game of my own), Josh Howard looks unstoppable. I agree with stretch that Howard should have more plays drawn up for him.

ludda
11-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Howards too foul prone. Looks like Dirk showed up in the 2nd half, I saw the boxscore at half and it was pretty ugly.
See you guys Thursday, spurs win!

Shank
11-14-2007, 09:32 AM
Howard may be the best player on the team right now. And Dirk would have had the ugliest triple-double ever if he had pulled it off. It seriously looked like he had a table reserved at Applebee's that he couldn't wait to get to.

J.T.
11-14-2007, 09:47 AM
Howard may be the best player on the team right now. And Dirk would have had the ugliest triple-double ever if he had pulled it off. It seriously looked like he had a table reserved at Applebee's that he couldn't wait to get to.

Makes sense, kids eat for free on Tuesdays.

stretch
11-14-2007, 10:31 AM
That's why I keep saying that the team needs to run more plays for Howard. I think that he needs at least 15 shots a game. There is no reason why not. And not just shots off of rebounds or kickouts, I'm talking about plays run exclusively for him. They need to run less plays through Dirk, and more through Howard and Harris, as it will help free up Dirk to do what he does best... shoot the J. And Dirk needs to keep doing what hes doing, by making smart reads and passes when he sees the double team... he has improved on that vastly this season, and now the rest of the team needs to utilize that by making better cuts for Dirk to get easy shots.

monosylab1k
11-14-2007, 10:41 AM
That's why I keep saying that the team needs to run more plays for Howard. I think that he needs at least 15 shots a game. There is no reason why not. And not just shots off of rebounds or kickouts, I'm talking about plays run exclusively for him. They need to run less plays through Dirk, and more through Howard and Harris, as it will help free up Dirk to do what he does best... shoot the J. And Dirk needs to keep doing what hes doing, by making smart reads and passes when he sees the double team... he has improved on that vastly this season, and now the rest of the team needs to utilize that by making better cuts for Dirk to get easy shots.
I agree, with Dirk's improved passing and everybody trying to double him, this team needs to stop relying on iso and get alot more movement in their offense.

Although there are still times where Dirk just needs to grow a sack and beat the double team. I still would rather see Dirk take the big shots than pass out to Harris or even Terry.

Spawn
11-14-2007, 10:41 AM

Again, I thought you said you were going to find it hard to care about the season.

stretch
11-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Although there are still times where Dirk just needs to grow a sack and beat the double team. I still would rather see Dirk take the big shots than pass out to Harris or even Terry.
Agreed.