PDA

View Full Version : Rasho: Act Like They Owe You Some Money

SequSpur
12-23-2004, 09:25 PM
Rasho now giving elevator tours to Club 200.

texbumTHElife
12-23-2004, 09:35 PM
Rasho now giving elevator tours to Club 200.

Maybe he can fly around on top of the Express News blimp instead of the blow up Coyote.

SequSpur
12-23-2004, 09:50 PM
Wow... They Found Rasho's Balls.

angel_luv
12-23-2004, 10:32 PM
Poor Rasho... with fans like you... LOL

SequSpur
12-23-2004, 10:35 PM
Rasho was a straight up stud when he came in. If that's what it takes to piss his ass off, then bring his ass off the bench.

Sheyitt.

Rasho the Madman!

ALVAREZ6
12-23-2004, 10:39 PM
Rasho was a straight up stud when he came in. If that's what it takes to piss his ass off, then bring his ass off the bench.

Sheyitt.

Rasho the Madman!
I agree.

GoSpurs21
12-23-2004, 11:06 PM
I just wish Rasho could find this intensity every game

Solid D
12-23-2004, 11:09 PM

Rasho the Madman!

Sequ, is that really you?
:wow :wow :wow :wow :wow :wow

T Park
12-23-2004, 11:09 PM
Ignore his good defense in the first half on Garnett of course.

Bitch bitch bitch..........

SequSpur
12-23-2004, 11:12 PM
Just STFU Tpark.

Pop benched his ass and ripped him a new one at halftime. That isn't a secret. Bitch this.

Hey, what I liked is not the dunk, not the fadeaways, but the one foul he had when he packed that mofo from behind. That woke up the whole arena and the millions watchin around the world.

Rasho actually showed some anger. Damn.

T Park
12-23-2004, 11:16 PM
Hey, what I liked is not the dunk, not the fadeaways, but the one foul he had when he packed that mofo from behind. That woke up the whole arena and the millions watchin around the world.

You like a foul that gave the other team two points.

But not the good defense, clutch shots, or big rebounds and blocks.

Your intelligence shines through little boy.

Pop benched his ass and ripped him a new one at halftime. That isn't a secret.

Were you there to witness this??

Oh yeah, no, you gave up your tickets because of "Rasho"

So you STFU dumbass.

SequSpur
12-23-2004, 11:19 PM
Don't be a carney stupid.

Of course I wasn't there, I watched the game on TNT. I listened to Steve Kerr. That play wasn't a fucking foul, but it was called. I am giving credit to the ballless wonder and you're still raggin my ass. What are you pissed that the Ferris Wheel is closed due to inclement weather?

Take some Prozac, you beyitch.

T Park
12-23-2004, 11:22 PM
Seems to me, your the only one overreacting.

BTW, the carny smack, is old and played out. Get a new angle.

If you cant have a post without insulting someone or someone on this board, then dont fuckin post at all.

SequSpur
12-23-2004, 11:26 PM
Were you there to witness this??

Oh yeah, no, you gave up your tickets because of "Rasho"

So you STFU dumbass

Hey dickeybird, I have a better angle from my livingroom than you have from your overpriced SBC seats, wearing your Hedo jersey.

I saw the play at least 3 times and it was a clean block.

Now as for tickets, I am not wasting my money on season tickets anymore. I bought a few games, but that's it. That's my choice. Would it be possible for me to join your crew and maybe it would be possible for me to be ticket seller of the year and I could attend a game with you and your jersey collection. Maybe I can wear that Anthony Carter one?

What you say? Maybe we can bring the bearded lady. She can sit between us.

T Park
12-23-2004, 11:28 PM
Youve yet to make a coherent intelligent post here regarding Rasho's play in the second half.

Waiting for ya. But, I doubt its happening.

SequSpur
12-23-2004, 11:29 PM
You're a waste of bandwidth.

T Park
12-23-2004, 11:32 PM
Now as for tickets, I am not wasting my money on season tickets anymore. I bought a few games, but that's it. That's my choice. Would it be possible for me to join your crew and maybe it would be possible for me to be ticket seller of the year and I could attend a game with you and your jersey collection. Maybe I can wear that Anthony Carter one?

Yes, cause this is Pulitzer stuff here.

MannyIsGod
12-24-2004, 12:41 AM
Good defense on Garnett in the 1st half? What the FUCK?

Well aparently Pop missed it as well because he brought Horry off the bench to START the 2nd half because of Rasho's poor defense and even worse offense.

Rasho needs a fucking bonfire lit under his ass just to get him to play the way he did in tonights 2nd half (in which I was VERY impressed) but you can't do that to players 82 times a year and also in the playoffs. Either dude is going to find his own fire or his playing time needs to be limited to virtually garbage time. Horry and Malik have both outplayed him this year withthe only difference being his advantage in minutes.

ALVAREZ6
12-24-2004, 12:47 AM
You're a waste of bandwidth.

:lol :lmao :lol

Solid D
12-24-2004, 01:42 AM
http://www.spursinfo.com/photos/spurs/041223/041223_3.jpg

Rasho has been active in a wonderful San Antonio community project called

Blocks Without Borders

texbumTHElife
12-24-2004, 01:53 AM
Rasho had a block party tonight and the Minnesotta T-pups were the guests of honor!

angel_luv
12-24-2004, 10:16 AM
Hehe that's awesome Tex =)

50 cent
12-24-2004, 12:22 PM
Can we trade rasho for a pepperoni pizza and some extra cheese?

ALVAREZ6
12-24-2004, 12:30 PM
Can we trade rasho for a pepperoni pizza and some extra cheese?
Nice

chezhcsetshonajezcho
12-24-2004, 12:44 PM
Rasho is what he is: a lost potential and a lost investment
He was a potential force, but his years are closing up. A player either has to show it or not; and Rasho is not showing it for over ten years total. Rasho is not showing, he is, maybe inadvertendly, just teasing. We get a peek of his possibilites and after that a load of his stifness and underachievment. I do not want to bash him per principle, but the fact is, that every team that hired him, had great expectations and after that even greater dissapointment. Rasho is a bad bet, investment gone sour, perrenial promiser of deeds that never come. It is a time to realise that and let him go. I would prefer any hard working player, that is even in his achievments (be them small) to Rasho. He is teasing this team as he teased TWolves: and the result is the same. Dissapering act followed by some minutes of brilliance: bottom line - no rings with such a player.

picnroll
12-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Parker needs to get on Rasho on the floor like he did after he set Rasho up for the dunk. Rasho got fired up on that. Problem is Parker blows hot and cold emotionally on the floor himself.

adidas11
12-24-2004, 01:18 PM
Rasho > SequSpur.

SequSpur
12-24-2004, 01:31 PM
:rolleyes

Nice Laker contribution. Thanks for posting.

Solid D
12-24-2004, 01:41 PM
:lol

adidas11
12-24-2004, 01:43 PM
Hey Sequ, your posting quality has been sort of lacking in this thread. The truth hurts sometimes...

SequSpur
12-24-2004, 01:57 PM
WTF is post quality? Is that an NBA statistic?

Lacking? WTF is that?

Do you think I conjure up takes or posts? Dude, I just express what I feel.

Now I feel that you should be added to my ignore list, because you're a waste of Christmas cheer.

Kobe's a rapist.

ALVAREZ6
12-24-2004, 06:15 PM
WTF is post quality? Is that an NBA statistic?

Lacking? WTF is that?

Do you think I conjure up takes or posts? Dude, I just express what I feel.

Now I feel that you should be added to my ignore list, because you're a waste of Christmas cheer.

Kobe's a rapist.
I agree with Sequ, even though it's Christmas Eve,
get away you lakerfan.