spurscenter
11-14-2007, 02:19 PM
aa

Jason_Terry
11-14-2007, 02:25 PM
What a mess of a franchise.

LakeShow
11-14-2007, 02:38 PM
"Isiah has to start me," Marbury fumed, according to the source. "I've got so much (stuff) on Isiah and he knows it. He thinks he can (get) me. But I'll (get) him first. You have no idea what I know."

Oh stfu Marbury, don't act like a little puss! Damn, what's wrong with the fellas of today, every body snitches like little bitches!

Reggie Miller
11-14-2007, 02:49 PM
If the Knicks and Lakers completely implode in the same year, it might just be the best NBA season for me since 1999-2000.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-14-2007, 02:53 PM
"Isiah has to start me," Marbury fumed, according to the source. "I've got so much (stuff) on Isiah and he knows it. He thinks he can (get) me. But I'll (get) him first. You have no idea what I know."

Oh stfu Marbury, don't act like a little puss! Damn, what's wrong with the fellas of today, every body snitches like little bitches!

Carmelo?

bdubya
11-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Holy sheepdip.....how much worse can things get for the Knicks? I can't wait to find out. It's like realizing the train wreck you're watching is taking place on a collapsing bridge.....over a toxic chemical plant.....upwind of the orphanage....

And where is Chris Childs when we need him?

Soul_Patch
11-14-2007, 03:15 PM
spurs should pick up starbury...

lol.....

MaNuMaNiAc
11-14-2007, 03:37 PM
Holy sheepdip.....how much worse can things get for the Knicks? I can't wait to find out. It's like realizing the train wreck you're watching is taking place on a collapsing bridge.....over a toxic chemical plant.....upwind of the orphanage....

And where is Chris Childs when we need him?

:lol Marbury is a little bitch. I think its safe to say never in the history of proffessional sports have there been more whiny bitches in a single sport, as there are now in the NBA. WTF is wrong with basketball players these days?? Fucking drama queens!

"I won't play if I can't start! :cry", "if he doesn't start me... I'M GOING TO TEEELL!!!:dramaquee"

Fucking overpaid, useless piece of shit!

Extra Stout
11-14-2007, 04:23 PM
I so have the dirt on Zeke. If this ever got out, he and the team could get their asses sued off for sexual harassment.

Walter Craparita
11-14-2007, 04:29 PM
They need to just kick this trash out of the league.

Throwing a fit b/c you don't get to start....give me a break.

bdubya
11-14-2007, 04:50 PM
The Knicks have denied any fight took place.

In a way, I believe them. Zeke was a Bad Boy; you know that shit was over before it started, and Marbury never knew what hit him.

BacktoBasics
11-14-2007, 05:19 PM
These two guys are both fucking idiots. I hope one day when they are standing next to each other the ingnorance and stupidity causes a massive explosion that rips the space time continuum thus creating a blackhole that only those two dumbshits can be sucked in to never to be seen again.

MagnusKrauss
11-15-2007, 01:10 PM
Poor Knicks.

Indazone
11-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Everyone from the front office at the Knicks is a MORON. All the players know it. The fans know it. We all know it.

nkdlunch
11-15-2007, 03:13 PM
If you got a violent gang from Brooklyn and put them in charge of the KNicks they would do a much better job than the current