PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Win of the Year

Rummpd
12-23-2004, 10:30 PM
:smokin Wolves WHOSE YOUR DADDY!

Storming back with dominant win = against perhaps still their biggest threat in the West!!!!!

Shutting down the psuedo MVP and melting the Candiman after the half.

Barry, Horry, and Rasho etc. come on strong.

Parker great all around play.

Awesome win! This one will carryover big time into another awesome run!!!

MadDoc :smokin :hat :drunk

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-23-2004, 10:32 PM
Barry, Horry

It's good to see someone realizes it.

ALVAREZ6
12-23-2004, 10:32 PM
This was a great game, Duncan shot poorly, but rebounded well.
Manu 4 threes. Barry proving he can still play. Horry showing the bench support.
Parker as always penetrating all over them.
Im impressed with Rasho's defensive efforts, he was quite aggressive, but, Rasho needs to learn that there is a big glass thing behind the rim called a "back board"

SequSpur
12-23-2004, 10:34 PM
Nice to see Barry play.. and ................. Rasho.

sickdsm
12-23-2004, 10:42 PM
The wolves have been playing like crap. Right now this means as much as beating Indy. With the way the rest of the team has been playing, to be 15-10 is more of a MVP-ish accomplishment than last years run. But screw it. I'm off to my Christmas weekend and i'm not worrying about any of that.

Merry Christmas everybody.

boutons
12-23-2004, 10:44 PM
"still their biggest threat in the West"

WTF? MIN has their head up their ass, as Sir Charles said on national TV.

We're 0-2 vs SEA, and the BIGGEST threat is next Tue.

Actually, the biggest threat, after PHX. The Spurs' worst enemy is the Spurs. Tonight was Tale of Two Halves.

sickdsm
12-23-2004, 11:03 PM
I'm not really willing to get into this tonight but any fan should realize its about the playoffs. Say what you want to say but the wolves will still be a bigger threat than Reggie Evans and Co. and Phx. too in a series.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-23-2004, 11:04 PM
Sickdsm is right.

The only way this game would have meant anything in December is if the Wolves had won.

SequSpur
12-23-2004, 11:05 PM
Sickdsm,

We know that. The Spurs have 2 rings, I am sure the river parade isn't scheduled for tomorrow.

Look in the mirror, yo asses should be the ones realizing that it ain't a playoff game. Your coach was crying on the sidelines and Sprewell and Cassell are still bitching about their contracts.

Spurs > Tpusses

Rummpd
12-23-2004, 11:12 PM
All:

Last year T wolves were 15 and 9 and finished with 58 wins. They are still a very competitive team and they wanted it + BS in timeouts WE will win game etc.

Also Spurs avoid letdown going into XMas etc.

Biggest win of the year stands, but TUESDAY will be even nicer!

MadDoc

sickdsm
12-23-2004, 11:19 PM
I don't know if you were trying to be sarcastic but your right JohnnyBlaze. When the struggling underdog comes and wins a game in one of the top clubs home, that's huge. Thats a type of game that can turn a season around.

TheWriter
12-23-2004, 11:26 PM
Sick, I thought you had a Christmas gangbang to attend or something. Be gone little Pup.

Solid D
12-23-2004, 11:32 PM
I am relieved after tonight's win by the Spurs.

I was beginning to wonder if the Spurs could beat a team with players that wear pig-tails.

2pac
12-23-2004, 11:34 PM
Where is Rasho now? Taking Wolve009's mom out for a victory lap.

pjjrfan
12-24-2004, 01:06 AM
It's not the biggest win of the year, but it is a message game, and in this one the Spurs got their message across, nothing is going to come easy. Minnesota will get their chance when the Spurs travel to their place. With this two teams they know it's not just any game, both teams have that confidence that they will be standing at the end. So they have to show up and try to establish themselves for the playoffs. The Spurs have to feel the same way and I think tonight they responded. I like that they did it with their strength, which is a solid smothering defense.

T Park
12-24-2004, 04:03 AM
Pippi LongStocking (Sprewell) and Raggedy Ann(Hudson) both need to wake up and cut there hair.

Cassell is looking really really slow.

IMO, Huddy should start or get the majority of the minutes, Cassell looks like he wants to talk more than play ball.

grjr
12-24-2004, 04:57 AM
Yeah, and they called a foul on that block. I'm getting really tired of Jack "Spur Hater" Nies. Duncan should have just squashed him last year when he had the chance.

dcole50
12-24-2004, 05:17 AM
BIG win. i was very impressed with our team. tim wasn't playing as well as he usually does, but other guys stepped up. hopefully this game will boost barry's confidence in his outside shot.

oh, and way to go RASHO. he was really aggressive in the second half and played well against his former team.

angel_luv
12-24-2004, 09:20 AM
See I called it! I knew Spurs would give some pups' tail. On top of which I was on point of from prediciting the score. Yea me!

Rasho was awesome, wasn't he? But then again I knew that too! =)

manustarting2gd
12-24-2004, 10:15 AM
angel , did you predict the score???...if you need your SPUR! :fro

Ssperester
12-24-2004, 01:32 PM
Dang, a win on an end of a back to back game night against a team who had what coupla days off?

Solid D
12-24-2004, 01:39 PM
True Ssperester. They responded. You don't want to send the home-for-Christmas crowd back home with a lump of coal and sad faces.

Cassell has been tough on the Spurs in the 4th quarters over the years, but this year Sam sat the last 6 minutes of the game with 4 points and 6 TOs.