PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Gtg

kris
11-14-2007, 11:34 PM
It's that time of the year again and Bealls is having a humongous sale marking down the Ipod rhinestone dog collars from $289 to $139.95.

I'll be camping in the parking lot for sure.

Will you?

Avitus1
11-14-2007, 11:37 PM
http://bfads.net lot of good stuff here.

kris
11-14-2007, 11:38 PM
Angel Luv, do you have a key to the mall? If so bring it. We can use it to write on the sidewalk and entertain ourselves before any stores are open.

kris
11-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Question: Schools are out for black friday right? If not, I'm going to have to pull the kids. I need them to hold my vouchers so I can get 4 $389 laptop computers.

BEST CHRISTMAS EVER COMING UP!

Re-Animator
11-14-2007, 11:43 PM
Every Friday should be for Black people.

kris
11-14-2007, 11:45 PM
I don't get it.

KKK
11-14-2007, 11:48 PM
I don't get it.

I do! :lmao

kris
11-14-2007, 11:50 PM
Alright Mouse, you're in. Can you pawn your $200 TV for a spatula and a 12 pack of rolling rock by next friday.

The spatula is for our tacitos. The radiators aren't going to do the cooking for us.

Oh the Rolling Rock is for you. Nobody else drinks it.

T Park.
11-14-2007, 11:52 PM
I don't get it.

I beg to differ!

Come on bro you got the joke, if not? then how could you be interested in stand up if you don't know comedy? or was that another Kris Kori was talking about that wants to do stand up?

If I am wrong sorry my bad.

kris
11-14-2007, 11:55 PM
Hey who wouldn't want to live the dream in the river walk comedy club?

Look man, don't rehash old bad memories. Simon didn't like me and I was the biggest Loser. Now I'm lost. Still trying to figure out what a short, stocky, slow witted bald man is supposed to do.

Maybe I'll open up a pawn shop.

kris
11-15-2007, 12:02 AM
Rumor has it the tribunal council - Kori and 5 secret moderators who run this place - are planning something in either La Cantera or San Marcos Malls.

Invitations are only going around via private message. It's kinda like when GMAIL came out and only a select few got in.

If you want in, you can apply by writing a 200 word essay on why you like standing in line for 8 hours to get a raffle ticket to buy already overpriced electronics that will be outdated in months for what you perceive to be a good price, but if you were smarter you would know it really isn't.

Bonus points for any stories on you pushing women and small children out of the way to get your hands on a product that just sits in your closet.

mouse
11-15-2007, 12:03 AM
Black Friday is the one day a year I wish I was related to tpark. If only I had 300.00 dollars to stand in line for 3 days and nights! But I am all for a Black Friday gtg. all of use who are not going to buy anything go support the ST poster who are standing in line.

We can bring them blankets food or Beer! we will take pictures and we will travel to 2 other locations so all the ST posters can be in the black Friday Photo Album of 2007.

Hey Kris post where and when you will be in line and we will make your store the first stop on the very firsts Black Friday GTG fun Bus adventure!

:wakeup

kris
11-15-2007, 12:04 AM
If I like your essay, I will staple a letter of recommendation for your invitation along with my request for an invitation to Kori.

kris
11-15-2007, 12:07 AM
Black Friday is the one day a year I wish I was related to tpark. If only I had 300.00 dollars to stand in line for 3 days and nights! But I am all for a Black Friday gtg. all of use who are not going to buy anything go support the ST poster who are standing in line.

We can bring them blankets food or Beer! we will take pictures and we will travel to 2 other locations so all the ST posters can be in the black Friday Photo Album of 2007.

Hey Kris post where and when you will be in line and we will make your store the first stop on the very firsts Black Friday GTG fun Bus adventure![/b]

:wakeup

Hey better get on the BW before this thing starts getting a river walk parade. This BFGTG has legs. Pretty soon people will be saying hey we should have one. It will fizzle out though.

Spursreport black friday gtgs p3wn spurstalk bfgtgs majorly

SequSpur
11-15-2007, 12:08 AM
black friday is for n................

kris
11-15-2007, 12:10 AM
Sequ likes :oink and egg tacos when camping out at Academy for Spurs coffee gear.

SequSpur
11-15-2007, 12:13 AM
:lmao

mouse
11-15-2007, 12:13 AM
Hey who wouldn't want to live the dream in the river walk comedy club?

Pssssst! the river center comedy club is not a dream. You best hit Houston Austin or Dallas. The only thing you will find at the river center comedy club is wannabe comics looking to steal your material and use it on a night some passing headliner comic steals the same bit for himself to use in the next comedy club he or she will be in.

Look man, don't rehash old bad memories.

Don't worry that shit that happened with you and my sister is water under the bridge!

Simon didn't like me

Simon didn't like last seasons American Idol winner ether. In fact he bet Paula and that black man that he would not make it to the finals and he was dead wrong!

and I was the biggest Loser. Now I'm lost. Still trying to figure out what a short, stocky, slow witted bald man is supposed to do.

Ask Sequspur :lmao

Dude all anyone cares about is money and fame! You think if Danny Devito was a regular person and worked at the Sonic on Bandera road his short ugly troll looking ass would get all that pussy he gets now?

Brah If your serious about making a Million PM me.

Maybe I'll open up a pawn shop.

Make sure you have a basement for the Gimp!

kris
11-15-2007, 12:17 AM
Pssssst! the river center comedy club is not a dream. You best hit Houston Austin or Dallas. The only thing you will find at the river center comedy club is wannabe comics looking to steal your material and use it on a night some passing headliner comic steals the same bit for himself to use in the next comedy club he or she will be in.

Don't worry that shit that happened with you and my sister is water under the bridge!

Simon didn't like last seasons American Idol winner ether. In fact he bet Paula and that black man that he would not make it to the finals and he was dead wrong!

Ask Sequspur :lmao

Dude all anyone cares about is money and fame! You think if Danny Devito was a regular person and worked at the Sonic on Bandera road his short ugly troll looking ass would get all that pussy he gets now?

Brah If your serious about making a Million PM me.

Make sure you have a basement for the Gimp!

You are a legendary Icon of message board forums. Your words so elegant, every verb an intricate piece of thread attached to the nouns.

How you are not a millionaire is not for me to question, but Johnny Blaze 46.

ROFL
11-15-2007, 12:21 AM
black friday is for n................

:lmao