PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix were unamzing happens

yeahone
11-15-2007, 10:47 AM
wonderful commercial on the suns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvJaOvF1AKA

Findog
11-15-2007, 10:51 AM
Where Grant Hill playing 40 minutes a night in November happens.

stretch
11-15-2007, 10:54 AM
If that commercial was aired on TV, then the Suns would also be the proud owners of the Commercial Ratings Championship.

Say, where has DannyB been the past day or two? I wonder if he has had enough...

SpursFanFirst
11-15-2007, 10:59 AM
:lmao That was funny!

Mister Sinister
11-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Phoenix: Where incessant whining happens

sa_kid20
11-15-2007, 11:11 AM
:lol That was pretty good

MaNuMaNiAc
11-15-2007, 11:14 AM
Holy crap that was funny! :lmao

Reggie Miller
11-15-2007, 11:22 AM
Holy crap that was funny! :lmao

It made my day. :king

The ten speed bike hanging upside down confused me, though.

Findog
11-15-2007, 11:28 AM
I can't bear the suspense. Youtube is disabled at my job.

Walter Craparita
11-15-2007, 11:37 AM
That Was Great!

Reggie Miller
11-15-2007, 11:38 AM

It's pretty much what you expect. Screenshots of the players and crowd with captions like...

"Where Pathetic Fans Happen" (woman holding "Free Amare" sign)

"Where Frustration Happens" (Mikey blowing a gasket)

The one that seems a little odd is "Where No Championships Happen," which shows an almost empty shed with a ten speed hanging upside down. I guess it's hard to find an empty trophy case...

sribb43
11-15-2007, 11:53 AM
Some people dont like the "Where Amazing Happens" commercials but I love them. They also have spurned people copying them and posting funny versions such as this one

Cry Havoc
11-15-2007, 12:07 PM
Some people dont like the "Where Amazing Happens" commercials but I love them. They also have spurned people copying them and posting funny versions such as this one

I agree. It's the best series of ads I've seen in a long time from the NBA.

hater
11-15-2007, 12:17 PM
Lmfao

Spurologist
11-15-2007, 12:18 PM
:lmao

Is Shawn Marion smiling when he has his hand under the ?Smush Parker's legs?

monosylab1k
11-15-2007, 12:30 PM
I just don't like how every one of those commercials finds a way to kick the Mavs square in the nuts.

da_suns_fan__
11-15-2007, 12:35 PM

Same here.

Findog
11-15-2007, 12:37 PM
Same here.

I can ping ip addresses whenever a site comes up blocked to access it that way, but youtube videos won't physically play.

Walter Craparita
11-15-2007, 12:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcDdsw1-lWs&feature=related

haha

SAtown
11-15-2007, 12:43 PM
It's crazy how many funny facial expressions Nash makes.

samikeyp
11-15-2007, 01:36 PM
Commercial Ratings Championship.

Have they hung those banners yet?

:)

Nashfan
11-15-2007, 03:39 PM
I just don't like how every one of those commercials finds a way to kick the Mavs square in the nuts.

:cry :cry :lol

monosylab1k
11-15-2007, 03:44 PM
:cry :cry :lol
I guess "where dumb shits who can't follow the rules and get suspended in the playoffs happens" wasn't catchy enough to make it into the commercial.

JMarkJohns
11-15-2007, 03:49 PM
I guess "where dumb shits who can't follow the rules and get suspended in the playoffs happens" wasn't catchy enough to make it into the commercial.

Where losing your cool loses the series happens?

Walter Craparita
11-15-2007, 04:00 PM
07-08 Phrase of the Year.

What happened!?

Bruce Bowen Happened.

Nashfan
11-15-2007, 04:00 PM

You are such a whiner! Did you cut off those testicles yet as you proclaimed you would? :lol

monosylab1k
11-15-2007, 04:34 PM
You are such a whiner! Did you cut off those testicles yet as you proclaimed you would? :lol
how's your Bowel Movement Joke Series going?

vicphoenix
11-15-2007, 04:43 PM
I just don't get it! Can't Spurs fans be content with their own teams success? Instead, there are a ton of threads bashing the Suns. The Suns can't beat the Spurs so why do you worry about them so much?

lefty
11-15-2007, 04:43 PM
That was funny

stretch
11-15-2007, 04:56 PM
I just don't get it! Can't Spurs fans be content with their own teams success? Instead, there are a ton of threads bashing the Suns. The Suns can't beat the Spurs so why do you worry about them so much?
I don't think anyone worries about them. They just like making fun of them because of fuckfaced fans like yourself, Nashfan, DannyB, and DSF.

JMarkJohns
11-15-2007, 04:59 PM
I don't think anyone worries about them. They just like making fun of them because of fuckfaced fans like yourself ... DannyB, and DSF.

Don't forget yourcheatinheart.

bdictjames
11-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Very funny!!!

yourcheatinheart
11-15-2007, 05:38 PM

seeing i'm a true sun's fan to the fullest and not some dick sucking, cock riding, shit eating, faggot ass wannabe spurs fan. you can go ahead and lump me into that category. :toast the obsession continues into the hearts of paper champions!! :toast

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/meeks4president/captsca12004290552spurs_kings_baske.jpg

stretch
11-15-2007, 05:51 PM
Yup. Definitely can't forget him.

stretch
11-15-2007, 05:52 PM
I'm gay.

Fixed.

Reggie Miller
11-15-2007, 06:38 PM
Fixed.

He's not gay. He just licks the sweat off of dead men's balls. There's nothing sexual about it at all.

RonMexico
11-15-2007, 06:39 PM
The obsession continues. I think they hate how pretty we are.

Kriz-Maxima
11-15-2007, 07:12 PM

Have you fallen that low?

yourcheatinheart
11-15-2007, 07:24 PM
He's not gay. He just licks the sweat off of dead men's balls. There's nothing sexual about it at all.

go run asshole naked, backwards through your neighborhood cornfeild screaming HICKORY!!!, fucking jimmy chitwood, spurs asshole licker. reggie fucking miller, he's not even the best player in his family.

yourcheatinheart
11-15-2007, 07:25 PM
Fixed.

one of your two dads should've been fixed to spare us from your so called jokes.

Extra Stout
11-15-2007, 07:38 PM
I guess when traffic backs up on the opposite side of the freeway from the accident, it's because drivers are "obsessed" with the how pretty the mangled vehicles are.

RonMexico
11-15-2007, 07:59 PM
Have you fallen that low?

Ok, how pretty I am.

RonMexico
11-15-2007, 08:00 PM
I guess when traffic backs up on the opposite side of the freeway from the accident, it's because drivers are "obsessed" with the how pretty the mangled vehicles are.

Please, take a look at Bruce Bowen sometime and then we can talk about a car wreck.

Leetonidas
11-15-2007, 08:06 PM
Fixed.

That seriously made me lol. Good placement. :tu

Amare_32
11-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Spurs fans are incredible. For a team they claim to hate they sure spend alot of time making threads about the Suns. You would think they would enjoy the Spurs title defense. Then they say the Spurs are in the heads of Suns fans.

yourcheatinheart
11-15-2007, 08:28 PM
Spurs fans are incredible. For a team they claim to hate they sure spend alot of time making threads about the Suns. You would think they would enjoy the Spurs title defense. Then they say the Spurs are in the heads of Suns fans.

spurs fans buy it by the gallon. http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/meeks4president/2Obsession.jpg

Amare_32
11-15-2007, 08:59 PM
spurs fans buy it by the gallon. http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q21/meeks4president/2Obsession.jpg

Maybe they realized how close that series that was. Ironically the only blowout game in that series was the Suns 20 point win in Game 2.

Stargazer
11-16-2007, 01:52 AM
I'm a Suns fan, but I can laugh at myself. That video is funny.

Nashfan
11-16-2007, 01:59 AM
how's your Bowel Movement Joke Series going?

Is that all you can come up with? Lame to the fullest. :rolleyes

Nashfan
11-16-2007, 02:01 AM
I'm a Suns fan, but I can laugh at myself. That video is funny.

Yeah, I agree with you, it was a funny video. :lol

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
11-16-2007, 03:17 AM
Yeah. It was a funny parody regardless.

At least some good came out of the new slogan campaign.

Fillmoe
11-16-2007, 04:03 AM
San Antonio: Where education doesn't happen.

vicphoenix
11-16-2007, 06:42 AM
I don't think anyone worries about them. They just like making fun of them because of fuckfaced fans like yourself, Nashfan, DannyB, and DSF.

Nice choice of words! Could you make your point without swearing for once? Oh that's right, your a Mavs fan. No team has choked more the last few years so I can see why your so hostile.

Shred
11-16-2007, 07:13 AM
Obsess much?

sickdsm
11-16-2007, 07:44 AM

Its a stupid ripoff of the ESPN "college footbball lives here" ads.

samikeyp
11-16-2007, 08:05 AM

While I agree with you that its pretty pathetic, just as pathetic is fans like you, Shred, RonHerpes and yourcheatingheart not being smart enough to understand not all Spurs fans think and act alike so you lump them all together.

stretch
11-16-2007, 09:02 AM
Nice choice of words! Could you make your point without swearing for once? Oh that's right, your a Mavs fan. No team has choked more the last few years so I can see why your so hostile.
Really... and what have the Suns won?

Shred
11-16-2007, 10:13 AM
While I agree with you that its pretty pathetic, just as pathetic is fans like you, Shred, RonHerpes and yourcheatingheart not being smart enough to understand not all Spurs fans think and act alike so you lump them all together.

Huh? What did I say?

samikeyp
11-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Huh? What did I say?

You like to lump all Spurs fans together as being of one mindset that is when you are not dropping city smack. Do we have some bad, stupid or simply pathetic fans? Absolutely, however you will find that most are pretty good who just want success for their team like most fans of other teams.

Shred
11-16-2007, 02:13 PM
You like to lump all Spurs fans together as being of one mindset that is when you are not dropping city smack. Do we have some bad, stupid or simply pathetic fans? Absolutely, however you will find that most are pretty good who just want success for their team like most fans of other teams.

I think you are mistaking me for someone else. Unless you are referring to me pointing out that several posters on this board can't refrain from constantly talking about the Suns?

samikeyp
11-16-2007, 02:22 PM
I think you are mistaking me for someone else. Unless you are referring to me pointing out that several posters on this board can't refrain from constantly talking about the Suns?

That part I have no problem with. I think its pretty pathetic to do that. I mean statements such as..

It's amazing. I can go 3-4 days without visiting this board, but always know that when I decide to return, there will be yet another Suns thread started by Spur Fan.

Even if I weren't here, you all would STILL be talking about the Suns.

Spurs fans have Suns on the brain....They redefine "inferiority complex."

Someone mark this thread for future reference....Next time Spur fan complains about bad calls, remind him of this guy rationalizing a crooked ref!!!

I agree that still bringing up a series that ended months ago (although some Suns fans can 't let it go either) but not all Spurs fans are of the same mindset nor do we all think alike. You seem to think we do.

Purple & Gold
11-16-2007, 02:38 PM
:lol :lol That was funny.

Free Amare :drunk

vicphoenix
11-16-2007, 03:27 PM
Really... and what have the Suns won?

Did I say the Suns won anything? The bottomline is that the Mavs lost to teams they should have beaten the last two years. The losses to the Heat and the Warriors showed the Mavs mental weakness.

stretch
11-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Did I say the Suns won anything? The bottomline is that the Mavs lost to teams they should have beaten the last two years. The losses to the Heat and the Warriors showed the Mavs mental weakness.
In other words, the Mavs were the better team, a team that is capable of winning a championship. They simply played poorly.

On the other hard, we have the Suns, who constantly got beat by teams that are better, showing their flaws which happen to be the two most important things a team needs to win championships... defense and rebounding. In other words, the Suns are not a championship caliber team.

E20
11-16-2007, 04:34 PM
I also liked these ones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDThc4rL4_U&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rk9uKV2r0Q&feature=related

:lmao LMFAO

vicphoenix
11-16-2007, 07:22 PM
In other words, the Mavs were the better team, a team that is capable of winning a championship. They simply played poorly.

On the other hard, we have the Suns, who constantly got beat by teams that are better, showing their flaws which happen to be the two most important things a team needs to win championships... defense and rebounding. In other words, the Suns are not a championship caliber team.

How ironic is it that you talk about the Suns lack of defense and rebounding? I mean, the playoffs have shown what a great defensive team the Mavs are. They sure shutdown Steve Nash, Dwyane Wade and Baron Davis in the last three playoff years didn't they? The only team who has any right to brag about great defense and rebounding is the Spurs.

E20
11-17-2007, 02:53 AM
I wonder if a Mavs commerical is out there.

Shred
11-17-2007, 07:47 AM
That part I have no problem with. I think its pretty pathetic to do that. I mean statements such as..

I agree that still bringing up a series that ended months ago (although some Suns fans can 't let it go either) but not all Spurs fans are of the same mindset nor do we all think alike. You seem to think we do.

Did I forget to mention Spur Fan can't refrain searching my old posts for words of wisdom?

E20
11-17-2007, 01:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpzjk4tZI6o
They do have one for Dallas Mavericks

Not as funny as the Phoneix one though.

E20
11-17-2007, 06:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV0JzKzSWwA
Same guy who made teh Mavericks one. I think he's a Spurs fan LMAO.

samikeyp
11-18-2007, 12:17 AM
Did I forget to mention Spur Fan can't refrain searching my old posts for words of wisdom?

:lol...ok, that was funny. :toast

DannyB
11-18-2007, 07:52 AM
wonderful commercial on the suns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvJaOvF1AKA

San Antonio:

Where assholes happen.

DannyB
11-18-2007, 07:55 AM

Spurs fans are obsessed with bashing Suns because they're insecure about theirtainted championship. Plain and simple. Guilty conscience. You'll never be viewed as legit champs.

DannyB
11-18-2007, 07:58 AM

After 10 games, the Suns are ranked #4 in scoring (106.11) and hold their opponents just under 100 points per game (99.88). This means that the Suns' defense is allowing fewer points per game than the following teams: Warriors (109.28), Nuggets (108.33), Jazz (100.70), Grizzlies (109.00), Lakers (100.12), Sonics (108.10), Clippers (100.50), Knicks (102.75), Cavs (102.70), Pacers (103.66), Kings (105.55), Atlanta (101.37), and Timberwolves (103.14), That's 13 other teams, including such supposedly notable defensive teams such as the Jazz, Clippers, and Cavs. Suns have a point differential of +6.22, meaning only 7 other teams win by larger average margins. They shoot .472 (5th best) while holding opponents to .454 (20th), which is nearly identical to the Spurs (.465 FG%, .450 opponent FG%) who are generally considered the finest defensive team in the league. Suns play no defense? Suns are 2nd in the league in assists at 24.88 per game, above even the Celtics in that category (#1 Utah averages 27.40). They are 6th in the league in three-point shooting percentage (.374) despite struggling behind the arc in many of the early games. The Suns are 23rd in rebounds (41.40), but the Spurs are 25th (40.40), which only indicates that efficient offensive teams that shoot high percentages have fewer missed shots to rebound. The Spurs give up fewer rebounds (40.30) than the Suns (47.60), but the Spurs also don't fast-break as often (or as well) as the Suns either. The Suns are 7th in blocked shots (5.5), whereas the Spurs are only 17th in that defensive category (4.8). The Suns average 9 steals per game (4th best), while the Spurs only average 7.70 (17th). Where in all of these numbers can anyone with a brain find evidence that the Suns don't play defense, or that the Spurs are somehow superior?

samikeyp
11-18-2007, 08:18 AM
Spurs fans are obsessed with bashing Suns because they're insecure about theirtainted championship. Plain and simple. Guilty conscience. You'll never be viewed as legit champs.

Liar.

DannyB
11-18-2007, 08:20 AM

Liar.

Yep. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

samikeyp
11-18-2007, 08:21 AM
Yep. The truth hurts, doesn't it?

So you are admitting you are a liar.

Good for you...admitting you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery. :tu

anakha
11-18-2007, 08:27 AM

Says the poster who's pretty much does nothing on the board but incite non-Suns fans.

samikeyp
11-18-2007, 08:32 AM
:lol true but there is some truth to what Danny is saying. There are some Spurs fans who obsess with rubbing the Suns nose in it for losing even months later and there are some people out there who view the Spurs title as non-legit. But Danny is not capable of understanding that all Spurs fans do not think alike so he lumps them all together as being of one mindset. Also, he is incapable of comprehending that just because he doesn't think the Spurs title should count, doesn't mean everyone in the basketball world thinks the same. He is also the same guy who thinks absolutely no one outside the city limits of SA likes the Spurs...another lie which has been exposed many times. It's ok though, Danny is loyal to his team and that is a good thing. If what he believes gets him through the day, then that's ok. :lol

anakha
11-18-2007, 08:40 AM
:lol true but there is some truth to what Danny is saying. There are some Spurs fans who obsess with rubbing the Suns nose in it for losing even months later and there are some people out there who view the Spurs title as non-legit. But Danny is not capable of understanding that all Spurs fans do not think alike so he lumps them all together as being of one mindset. Also, he is incapable of comprehending that just because he doesn't think the Spurs title should count, doesn't mean everyone in the basketball world thinks the same. He is also the same guy who thinks absolutely no one outside the city limits of SA likes the Spurs...another lie which has been exposed many times. It's ok though, Danny is loyal to his team and that is a good thing. If what he believes gets him through the day, then that's ok. :lol

Hey, jocking one's own team is fine and dandy. This board allows a lot more leeway with that than most.

Being so defensive about how one's own team is perceived, on a board dedicated to another team is another thing entirely.

DannyB
11-18-2007, 08:45 AM
So you are admitting you are a liar.

Good for you...admitting you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery. :tu

That was a childishly stupid response. It's like grabbing my hand and making me hit myself and then taunting "You hit yourself! You hit yourself!" I never admitted to being a liar ... what, because I began my sarcastic response with a "yep"? Wow, you Suns haters are even more desperate than I thought.

samikeyp
11-18-2007, 08:47 AM
Wow, you Suns haters are even more desperate than I thought.

Another lie, because I am not a Suns hater.

That was a childishly stupid response

kind of like "the Spurs championship is tainted."

DannyB
11-18-2007, 08:49 AM

Thanks for the insight into what I'm thinking. I had no idea that's what I thought. You've done me a major service. Now quick, what number am I thinking of genius?
:clap :clap :clap :clap

samikeyp
11-18-2007, 08:50 AM
Thanks for the insight into what I'm thinking. I had no idea that's what I thought. You've done me a major service. Now quick, what number am I thinking of genius?

I wish I knew because then I could read minds and win the lotto! :tu

Hey, if I was wrong, fair enough but I was just going by what you were posting. You seem to be under the impression that all Spurs fans are of one mindset, if that is not the case, say so and I will retract the statement.

DannyB
11-18-2007, 08:50 AM
kind of like "the Spurs championship is tainted."

Uh, no. That doesn't equate at all. Try again. :dizzy

samikeyp
11-18-2007, 08:52 AM
Uh, no. That doesn't equate at all. Try again

actually it does. Your response to the Spurs winning the championship is that it is tainted which is not the case.

DannyB
11-18-2007, 08:57 AM
I wish I knew because then I could read minds and win the lotto! :tu

Hey, if I was wrong, fair enough but I was just going by what you were posting. You seem to be under the impression that all Spurs fans are of one mindset, if that is not the case, say so and I will retract the statement.

Fine. You can quote me: not ALL Spurs fans are of one mindset. I think its kinda lame that I have to bother conceding the point since I never actually said ALL Spurs fans were of the same mindset in the first place ... but, ok. If it will keep your day going along smoothly.

samikeyp
11-18-2007, 08:58 AM
Fine. You can quote me: not ALL Spurs fans are of one mindset. I think its kinda lame that I have to bother conceding the point since I never actually said ALL Spurs fans were of the same mindset in the first place ... but, ok. If it will keep your day going along smoothly.

Your implication was there, although probably not intentional and if that is the case, then I retract my statement.

Actually it won't keep my day going smoothly, I still have to drag my ass to the store and its butt cold outside! :lol

DannyB
11-18-2007, 08:58 AM
actually it does. Your response to the Spurs winning the championship is that it is tainted which is not the case.

... says a Spurs fan. Plenty of others disagree. I'm not the first to say it, and I'll bet my life savings I won't be the last.

samikeyp
11-18-2007, 09:03 AM
... says a Spurs fan. Plenty of others disagree. I'm not the first to say it, and I'll bet my life savings I won't be the last.

You are correct and I am not denying that. My point is just because you say its tainted doesn't make it so. On the other side just because I say that it is legit doesn't make it so. The only thing that determines legitimacy is the NBA and in their eyes it is.

Now that being said, and I said this when it happened...that rule about leaving the bench area is a horrible rule and it should be changed. I enjoyed the series and I think both teams were playing their asses off. I don't blame any Suns fan who is pissed off about it. If the situation was reversed, I guarantee I would have been pissed about it and so would many of my fellow Spurs fans.

anakha
11-18-2007, 09:05 AM
If the situation was reversed, I guarantee I would have been pissed about it and so would many of my fellow Spurs fans.

Yeah, people would have been bitching about it for the next decade or so. :lol

DannyB
11-18-2007, 10:32 AM
You are correct and I am not denying that. My point is just because you say its tainted doesn't make it so. On the other side just because I say that it is legit doesn't make it so. The only thing that determines legitimacy is the NBA and in their eyes it is.

Now that being said, and I said this when it happened...that rule about leaving the bench area is a horrible rule and it should be changed. I enjoyed the series and I think both teams were playing their asses off. I don't blame any Suns fan who is pissed off about it. If the situation was reversed, I guarantee I would have been pissed about it and so would many of my fellow Spurs fans.

Wow. For the first time ever I can honestly say I agree with everything a Spurs fan wrote in response to my comments. Everything you said makes perfect sense. :clap

stretch
11-19-2007, 09:16 AM
How ironic is it that you talk about the Suns lack of defense and rebounding? I mean, the playoffs have shown what a great defensive team the Mavs are. They sure shutdown Steve Nash, Dwyane Wade and Baron Davis in the last three playoff years didn't they? The only team who has any right to brag about great defense and rebounding is the Spurs.
I never once bragged about the defense and rebounding of the Mavericks, although it is far superior to the Suns. On the other hand, where is the Suns defense? Dirk, Terry, Parker, Duncan, Manu, Kobe, Cassell, Brand, even Kwame Brown becomes a pretty decent player against the Suns (notice its pretty much all PGs and PF/C... probably attesting to Nash/Amare's utter lack of defense)

I never bragged about the Mavs, but you have the least business of ANY team to talk shit about another team having a poor defensive outing.

stretch
11-19-2007, 09:19 AM
They have three others that are "untainted." Care to argue that, shit-for-brains?

stretch
11-19-2007, 09:20 AM
That was a childishly stupid response. It's like grabbing my hand and making me hit myself and then taunting "You hit yourself! You hit yourself!" I never admitted to being a liar ... what, because I began my sarcastic response with a "yep"? Wow, you Suns haters are even more desperate than I thought.

San Antonio:

Where assholes happen.

And that wasn't a childish response? You're fuckin ridiculous.

stretch
11-19-2007, 09:22 AM
My question to you now, DannyB, is what makes the Spurs championship "tainted"?

I would really like to know.

Findog
11-19-2007, 09:29 AM
What's amazing to me is that D'Antoni is going with a 7-man rotation again so early into the season. Grant Hill is like second in minutes behind Marion, he and Raja average 35 a game.

Findog
11-19-2007, 09:30 AM
My question to you now, DannyB, is what makes the Spurs championship "tainted"?

I would really like to know.

It's tainted because Duhmare and Donuts couldn't stay on the bench like 8 of their teammates.

TampaDude
11-19-2007, 03:43 PM
It's tainted because Duhmare and Donuts couldn't stay on the bench like 8 of their teammates.

:lol

Wow...I actually agree 100% with a Mavs fan on something. :toast

anakha
11-19-2007, 07:23 PM

Wow...I actually agree 100% with a Mavs fan on something. :toast

The enemy of my enemy is my friend... at least until the next Mavs-Spurs game. :spin

Amare_32
11-19-2007, 08:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvkKdXLwt0U&feature=related

Since Spurs fans keep bringing up the Suns/Spurs series.

Amare_32
11-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Duncan leaving the bench area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y39nRO5keRM&feature=related

Walter Craparita
11-19-2007, 08:48 PM

Good thing too since Elson and Nash were about to really throw it down any second.

Amare_32
11-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Good thing too since Elson and Nash were about to really throw it down any second.

It should not matter according to Emperor Stern the league does not have leeway for the rule. So where was Duncan's 1 game suspension? Even Bowen realized what might have happen when he came and drag Duncan back to the bench.

Amare_32
11-19-2007, 08:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRp17FCifjc

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-19-2007, 10:10 PM

There's no altercation, son.

Amare_32
11-19-2007, 10:12 PM

The rule does not allowed for intent to be considered. As such where was Duncan's suspension? Even Bowen realized what Duncan was doing and pulled him back to the bench.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-19-2007, 10:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRp17FCifjc

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76057

Now what day did Game 3 occur?

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-19-2007, 10:14 PM
The rule does not allowed for intent to be considered. As such where was Duncan's suspension? Even Bowen realized what Duncan was doing and pulled him back to the bench.
Link to the rule?

Amare_32
11-19-2007, 10:17 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76057

Now what day did Game 3 occur?

The league knew this rat was fixing games and let him work playoff games. The stink will never come off the Spurs alleged 4th title.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-19-2007, 10:17 PM
The league knew this rat was fixing games and let him work playoff games. The stink will never come of the Spurs alleged 4th title.
Great response. :tu
I don't know how I can recover.

samikeyp
11-19-2007, 10:21 PM

Exactly so if there is no altercation, there can be no suspension. Basically you can run out on the court as long as no one is fighting. It's a stupid rule and should be changed but at the moment, its still a rule.

I do think that any player who steps on to the court while the ball is in play should be t-ed up. You can come on during time outs and stoppages but not while the ball is in play.

BTW....why is this still being discussed? What happened can't be changed. The results of the playoffs are final and the league, no matter how much some Suns fans want it, is not going to take back the Spurs trophy or apply an asterisk or anything else. Can those on both sides who are still beating this long dead horse focus on this season?

Armando
11-19-2007, 10:36 PM
Let it go! Why bring up bad memories? Is a new season lets focus on that. Everyone knows the Suns got screwed by some of the calls and the suspensions if Spurs fans admit it or not cost the Suns the series. I have a feeling if the teams meet again in the playoffs the officials won't let the Spurs get away with bush league tactics.

Walter Craparita
11-19-2007, 11:04 PM
I have a feeling if the teams meet again in the playoffs the officials won't let the Spurs get away with winning the series

Me too.

DannyB
11-19-2007, 11:30 PM

There was about as much true "altercation" on the Elson/Jones play as there was on the Nash/Horry play. Only difference: the league's subjective judgement. Convenient for the Spurs, bad for the Suns. But more importantly, as I have pointed out before, it's idiotic and self-destructive for Spurs fans to laugh it off as Amare and Diaw being stupid ... by that argument, Bowen & Duncan are just as stupid too for leaving the bench. Only difference is they are spared by the league's decision.

I ask you this: did Duncan & Bowen think there was an altercation brewing when they came off the bench? No? Then they must be really stupid, huh? Leaving the bench like dumb-fucks for no apparent reason at all. Amare & Diaw at least had a reason, right? Because there was an "altercation" and they were responding to a cheapshot. But Duncan & Bowen are apparently retarded drooling zombies who just pop up off the bench and wander around onto the floor at random ... cause they certainly were not responding to any sort of altercation, cause there wasn't any. Right?

Bottom line, the rule is NOT black and white with no wiggle room for interpretation --despite the bullshit explanations of the league. It's ALL about how the league chooses to INTERPRET the rule. It makes ALL the difference, and the problem is with their bullshit arbitrary ad-hoc interpretation of the word "altercation" on the fly. That is the real problem.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-19-2007, 11:38 PM
There was about as much true "altercation" on the Elson/Jones play as there was on the Nash/Horry play. Only difference: the league's subjective judgement. Convenient for the Spurs, bad for the Suns. But more importantly, as I have pointed out before, it's idiotic and self-destructive for Spurs fans to laugh it off as Amare and Diaw being stupid ... by that argument, Bowen & Duncan are just as stupid too for leaving the bench. Only difference is they are spared by the league's decision.

I ask you this: did Duncan & Bowen think there was an altercation brewing when they came off the bench? No? Then they must be really stupid, huh? Leaving the bench like dumb-fucks for no apparent reason at all. Amare & Diaw at least had a reason, right? Because there was an "altercation" and they were responding to a cheapshot. But Duncan & Bowen are apparently retarded drooling zombies who just pop up off the bench and wander around onto the floor at random ... cause they certainly were not responding to any sort of altercation, cause there wasn't any. Right?

Bottom line, the rule is NOT black and white with no wiggle room for interpretation --despite the bullshit explanations of the league. It's ALL about how the league chooses to INTERPRET the rule. It makes ALL the difference, and the problem is with their bullshit arbitrary ad-hoc interpretation of the word "altercation" on the fly. That is the real problem.

I pretty much agree (including that earlier conversation you had with samikeyp) with what you say and I think they should change the rule. But he was just putting up a blunt argument so I felt like giving him a blunt answer. If he had at least 1/3 of knowledge and reason as you I would respect him more and we could probably have some mature conversation. You're quickly becoming an above average poster when compared to other Suns fans. :toast

samikeyp
11-19-2007, 11:49 PM
Duncan and Bowen didn't come off the bench because of a possible altercation that might have happened...they stepped onto the court protesting a call, which is stupid and deserving of technicals, IMO.

Actually I think the problem is that the rule is too vague. It says that you cannot leave the bench if an altercation occurs. Well, what is an altercation? It can be anything from two players jawing at each other to punches being thrown. I think the problem that there is too much wiggle room. I understand they want to avoid fights and I agree with that but if you are going to target altercations, you have to define what that is going to mean as far as the players are concerned.

It is a rule and rules have to be enforced but they have to be enforced uniformly and consistently and to do that, sometimes you have to change them.

anakha
11-19-2007, 11:49 PM
I pretty much agree (including that earlier conversation you had with samikeyp) with what you say and I think they should change the rule. But he was just putting up a blunt argument so I felt like giving him a blunt answer. If he had at least 1/3 of knowledge and reason as you I would respect him more and we could probably have some mature conversation. You're quickly becoming an above average poster when compared to other Suns fans. :toast

Co-sign.

DannyB, you might wanna keep your buttons from getting too easily pressed, though. As you've probably noticed, intentionally getting a rise out of people is practically a way of life here. :spin

OdenCouchDynasty
11-20-2007, 12:10 AM
DannyB, you might wanna keep your buttons from getting too easily pressed, though.
Agreed. If you keep this up DannyB I think you're going to have to take a seat on me.

Armando
11-20-2007, 12:11 AM
I can't wait for the 12/14 game. Maybe some Suns fans will let that series go a little bit if the Suns go into San Antonio and come out with a convincing win.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 12:16 AM

The rule DOES actually include a necessary consideration of intent, at least in the way the league chooses, on a situational basis, to declare a particular incident an "altercation." I mean, seriously, what the fuck IS an "altercation." I've searched the official league rule book, and there is no clarification. It's apparently assumed that the referees are sufficient to judge by commonsense or clairvoyance or something, what an altercation is. Is it when a player gets in another player's face? Is it a particularly hard foul (e.g. Horry on Nash)? Is it only an altercation when actual punches are thrown?

Seriously, they mention "altercations" and "fighting" in the official rule book, but there is never any definition. This is part of the problem with the NBA rules, both as they are written and enforced. If you read the rule book, you'll find that there is very little definition, and most interpretation of the rules is left to the refs under the so-called elastic clause (anything not covered specifically in the rule book falls under the purview of the refs).

Greg Oden
11-20-2007, 12:20 AM
Agreed. If you keep this up DannyB I think you're going to have to take a seat on me.

You stole my avatar you whore. Oh well, you already stole my butt impression on your face, so I guess it's ok. :lol

DannyB
11-20-2007, 12:23 AM
The league knew this rat was fixing games and let him work playoff games. The stink will never come off the Spurs alleged 4th title.

Indeed. And there is the source of the taint that the Spurs fans on SpursTalk will never admit too.

Or, as a concerned NBA fan, you can go with the taint placed upon the series by the bullshit/inconsistent/hypocritical ruling about players coming off the bench.

Or you can go with the overall taint placed upon the series by the fact that the Spurs alone among NBA teams are allowed to fucking foul & hack & hold & grab & cheapshot the everliving fucking shit out of their opponents like no other team in recent memory ... not even the Pistons ... No, I'm not talking about the "Bad Boy" Pistons who were straight-up thugs. Wait a minute ... nevermind ... the Spurs ARE straight-up thugs just like the "Bad Boys." Nevermind.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 12:32 AM
Exactly so if there is no altercation, there can be no suspension. Basically you can run out on the court as long as no one is fighting. It's a stupid rule and should be changed but at the moment, its still a rule.

I do think that any player who steps on to the court while the ball is in play should be t-ed up. You can come on during time outs and stoppages but not while the ball is in play.

BTW....why is this still being discussed? What happened can't be changed. The results of the playoffs are final and the league, no matter how much some Suns fans want it, is not going to take back the Spurs trophy or apply an asterisk or anything else. Can those on both sides who are still beating this long dead horse focus on this season?

I almost agree with you. Past can't be changed for sure. You're right. Trophies can't be taken away. But the asterisk is ALREADY there ... not retro-actively applied. Too many factors to avoid the asterisk. Crooked ref, rigged games (possibly due to crooked ref ... we don't know for sure yet conclusively), truly bad officiating (I know everyone in SA thinks the series was refereed perfect, but you are in the minority among nationwide observers of the series, not just Suns fans), a horribly botched decision on the suspensions due to an idiotic rule poorly & inconsistently applied - e.g. Bowen/Duncan off the bench too ...

Sorry. The asterisk is there. It's almost as permanent as the branded Barry Bonds home-run ball. The series was tainted for a lot of people, not all of them Suns fans. Whether you disagree or not, that is the general perception and has become as firmly believed as fact as the bullshit Roswell alien crash.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 12:37 AM

Thanks. I surely try. Perhaps early on in my time on this blog my hatred (with all due respect) for the Spurs made my posts seem extreme; but what can you really expect from a Suns troll posting on a hostile blog ... not just a hostile blog, even, but the blog of the Suns' hated rival. But thanks for the re-assurance that I make sense about a few things at least some of the time to Spurs' fans.

Armando
11-20-2007, 12:39 AM
Spursfans seem to forget this was a bitter pill for the Suns and thier fans to swallow. Spurs fans have to understand the frustration. From Nash's broken nose in Game 1 to the noncalls on Nash and Stoudemire who were being hacked by Bowen and Duncan. And on the other end it seems like Stoudemire could not even breath on Duncan without getting a foul. Yes I know Stoudemire is foul prone but the referees essentially made him ineffective in Game 3. The suspensions were the last straw. How will you feel if the situation were reverse and it was the Spurs on the short end of the stick? Is easy to saythe rule was correctly enforced because your team benefited from it. How easily would you defend the rule if it was Duncan? Besides Spursfans should know about bitter endings. 06 Mavs series and the shot with 0.4 seconds left.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 12:42 AM
Duncan and Bowen didn't come off the bench because of a possible altercation that might have happened...they stepped onto the court protesting a call, which is stupid and deserving of technicals, IMO.

Actually I think the problem is that the rule is too vague. It says that you cannot leave the bench if an altercation occurs. Well, what is an altercation? It can be anything from two players jawing at each other to punches being thrown. I think the problem that there is too much wiggle room. I understand they want to avoid fights and I agree with that but if you are going to target altercations, you have to define what that is going to mean as far as the players are concerned.

It is a rule and rules have to be enforced but they have to be enforced uniformly and consistently and to do that, sometimes you have to change them.

You & I are staring at each other right in the eye on this one, dude. You said pretty much exactly what I said about the problem of vagueness in the rules. The league has a ton of rules with wording that is crucial to interpretation of the rules ... but those words are either poorly defined or not at all. Biggest problem of all for the NBA in my opinion, and it's been a problem for many years longer than the Donaghy scandal or the gambling crisis.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 12:45 AM
Co-sign.

DannyB, you might wanna keep your buttons from getting too easily pressed, though. As you've probably noticed, intentionally getting a rise out of people is practically a way of life here. :spin

True enough. Advice graciously accepted. I'll try to control my anger like a good Jedi in the future. I'm just still so torqued over last year is all ... I'm sure you can appreciate that, even if you don't sympathize, of course.

anakha
11-20-2007, 12:51 AM
True enough. Advice graciously accepted. I'll try to control my anger like a good Jedi in the future. I'm just still so torqued over last year is all ... I'm sure you can appreciate that, even if you don't sympathize, of course.

If it's any consolation, if the roles in the Suns-Spurs series were reversed, there would be people here bitching about it for years to come.

It's all part of being a fan of one's team. Or fanatic. Whichever one applies. :spin

DannyB
11-20-2007, 12:53 AM
Sorry. I just had to vent my own personal opinion about the way the rules change in favor of more "physical" teams (read "fouling" teams) during the playoffs. I think it favors the Spurs in virtually any series. It's not the Spurs fault for taking advantage of the way the game is called ... I just think it's really wrong --and really disappointing-- that the league decides that the rules for 82 games are not good enough for the playoffs. I thought the league was claiming that they were striving for consistency in their officiating above almost all else.

anakha
11-20-2007, 01:17 AM
Sorry. I just had to vent my own personal opinion about the way the rules change in favor of more "physical" teams (read "fouling" teams) during the playoffs. I think it favors the Spurs in virtually any series. It's not the Spurs fault for taking advantage of the way the game is called ... I just think it's really wrong --and really disappointing-- that the league decides that the rules for 82 games are not good enough for the playoffs. I thought the league was claiming that they were striving for consistency in their officiating above almost all else.

Agree on the consistency of enforcement. That's what comes from having rules open to interpretation.

As for the difference in the calls between the regular season and the playoffs - I've always been of the opinion that the NBA likes to have a lot of tighter, closely-fought games in in the playoffs. Makes for a more exciting series, you know?

Now, I'm not saying that the NBA officials intentionally allow more physical games in the playoffs, in order to keep scores close and emotions (both the teams' and fans') high. But let's just say that I wouldn't be surprised if that were actually the case.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 01:29 AM
Agree on the consistency of enforcement. That's what comes from having rules open to interpretation.

As for the difference in the calls between the regular season and the playoffs - I've always been of the opinion that the NBA likes to have a lot of tighter, closely-fought games in in the playoffs. Makes for a more exciting series, you know?

Now, I'm not saying that the NBA officials intentionally allow more physical games in the playoffs, in order to keep scores close and emotions (both the teams' and fans') high. But let's just say that I wouldn't be surprised if that were actually the case.

It is. They do. And it's yet another symptom of the problem. Good refs who know the rules and call the game right all the time shouldn't be intimidated by the playoffs format, or by the star-status of certain players. If they were quality refs who had confidence in the rule book and their ability to make the right calls the majority of the time, they wouldn't be so insecure as to question their own level of involvement in the outcome of a playoff game. They wouldn't call the game so differently in the playoffs that it resembles a different sport entirely.

Basically, these guys let more shit go in the playoffs because they're gutless, because they don't want to be the ones fucking up the outcome. They don't want to decide the outcome, so they're scared to make any calls at all. Fucking bullshit. It's professional basketball. How about the league gets some pro refs for a change ... you know, some refs who have a pair and can call it straight.

anakha
11-20-2007, 01:42 AM
It is. They do. And it's yet another symptom of the problem. Good refs who know the rules and call the game right all the time shouldn't be intimidated by the playoffs format, or by the star-status of certain players. If they were quality refs who had confidence in the rule book and their ability to make the right calls the majority of the time, they wouldn't be so insecure as to question their own level of involvement in the outcome of a playoff game. They wouldn't call the game so differently in the playoffs that it resembles a different sport entirely.

Basically, these guys let more shit go in the playoffs because they're gutless, because they don't want to be the ones fucking up the outcome. They don't want to decide the outcome, so they're scared to make any calls at all. Fucking bullshit. It's professional basketball. How about the league gets some pro refs for a change ... you know, some refs who have a pair and can call it straight.

It seems the point you're making is that the main culprit is the refs.

The point I was making is that the league, to which the refs are subordinated, may prefer to have playoff games called a certain way. If that is the case, changing the referee corps is a case of correcting the symptom and not the disease.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 02:13 AM
It seems the point you're making is that the main culprit is the refs.

The point I was making is that the league, to which the refs are subordinated, may prefer to have playoff games called a certain way. If that is the case, changing the referee corps is a case of correcting the symptom and not the disease.

That is indeed the point I'm making. It is the refs. Honestly, as much as I personally despise the way I think the Spurs are allowed to push the rules (and even outright abuse them at times), I don't blame them directly. I think the Spurs are smart. I think Popovich is smart, and I think he understands all the contradictions, inadequacies, flaws, and grey areas inherent in the NBA's vague-as-fuck rule book.

I think he has studied them like no other coach in the league, always with an eye to defense. And I think he has actually constructed an extremely sophisticated philosophy for his team that absolutely involves pushing the envelope on the rule book. The Spurs are literally a direct assault on the rule book, rather than an assault on any of the individual teams in the league.

In a twisted way, I guess I actually admire Popovich & the Spurs for their competitive spirit, their willingness to seize any and every subtle advantage that the game offers. But mostly I can't help feeling that the Spurs' approach to the game is a perversion & subversion of the spirit of the game, an underhanded attempt to cheat the game rather than beat the opponent outright. Surely even Spurs fans can admit that they don't have much real talent beyond your "Big 3." It's mostly a lot of aging role players, and the cast changes almost every year.

So, yes. Again, I do blame the refs. Absolutely. I want what any NBA fan wants from the refs: consistency and fairness. Unfortunately, we currently have an official rule book that allows about as much subjective freedom of interpretation as the Bible, and a corps of refs who are inconsistent, incompetent, and dishonest (100% of them, by the admission of the fucking commissioner). Yes, it's the refs. Fuck the refs. I wanted them all fired after last season ... I wanted them all investigated after the playoffs ... I almost wanted them executed after the scandals ...

anakha
11-20-2007, 02:26 AM
That is indeed the point I'm making. It is the refs. Honestly, as much as I personally despise the way I think the Spurs are allowed to push the rules (and even outright abuse them at times), I don't blame them directly. I think the Spurs are smart. I think Popovich is smart, and I think he understands all the contradictions, inadequacies, flaws, and grey areas inherent in the NBA's vague-as-fuck rule book.

I think he has studied them like no other coach in the league, always with an eye to defense. And I think he has actually constructed an extremely sophisticated philosophy for his team that absolutely involves pushing the envelope on the rule book. The Spurs are literally a direct assault on the rule book, rather than an assault on any of the individual teams in the league.

In a twisted way, I guess I actually admire Popovich & the Spurs for their competitive spirit, their willingness to seize any and every subtle advantage that the game offers. But mostly I can't help feeling that the Spurs' approach to the game is a perversion & subversion of the spirit of the game, an underhanded attempt to cheat the game rather than beat the opponent outright. Surely even Spurs fans can admit that they don't have much real talent beyond your "Big 3." It's mostly a lot of aging role players, and the cast changes almost every year.

So, yes. Again, I do blame the refs. Absolutely. I want what any NBA fan wants from the refs: consistency and fairness. Unfortunately, we currently have an official rule book that allows about as much subjective freedom of interpretation as the Bible, and a corps of refs who are inconsistent, incompetent, and dishonest (100% of them, by the admission of the fucking commissioner). Yes, it's the refs. Fuck the refs. I wanted them all fired after last season ... I wanted them all investigated after the playoffs ... I almost wanted them executed after the scandals ...

But if the root cause is indeed the league's preference for a certain style of game in the playoffs, what would changing the refs accomplish? Wouldn't any replacement refs be forced to call the games the same way?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-20-2007, 03:35 AM
oh I see, so because you claim to admire Pop and his "dirty ways" we're supposed to accept your crying and whining as fact? You can bitch all you want, but everyone knows the Spurs aren't dirty. The only pathetic fucks that keep going back and complaining are Suns fans. No surprise there. On top of everything, your star is dirty as well, so what the fuck are you complaining about?

Whats this about "no talent beyond our big 3"? As if the Suns were that much deeper than the Spurs :rolleyes

MaNuMaNiAc
11-20-2007, 03:38 AM
This is the sort of Suns fan that gives the rest of their fan base a bad name. Crying bitch!

samikeyp
11-20-2007, 08:02 AM
I almost agree with you. Past can't be changed for sure. You're right. Trophies can't be taken away. But the asterisk is ALREADY there ... not retro-actively applied. Too many factors to avoid the asterisk. Crooked ref, rigged games (possibly due to crooked ref ... we don't know for sure yet conclusively), truly bad officiating (I know everyone in SA thinks the series was refereed perfect, but you are in the minority among nationwide observers of the series, not just Suns fans), a horribly botched decision on the suspensions due to an idiotic rule poorly & inconsistently applied - e.g. Bowen/Duncan off the bench too ...

Sorry. The asterisk is there. It's almost as permanent as the branded Barry Bonds home-run ball. The series was tainted for a lot of people, not all of them Suns fans. Whether you disagree or not, that is the general perception and has become as firmly believed as fact as the bullshit Roswell alien crash.

This is going to be the one point we cannot agree on. That's ok though because if everyone agreed, sports wouldn't be any fun. :) I agree that some feel that its tainted and that is fine. If the situation were reversed, tons of Spurs fans would feel the same way. My point is that just because feel a specific way, doesn't make it so. To you there is an asterisk on the series, again, that is your prerogative and while I disagree, I am not going to be one of those fools who say "you can't say that!" because you can. Its an opinion thing really, so actually neither of us are "wrong".

OdenCouchDynasty
11-20-2007, 10:46 AM
You stole my avatar you whore. Oh well, you already stole my butt impression on your face, so I guess it's ok. :lol
You better hope you threw me away by now.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 10:59 AM
oh I see, so because you claim to admire Pop and his "dirty ways" we're supposed to accept your crying and whining as fact? You can bitch all you want, but everyone knows the Spurs aren't dirty. The only pathetic fucks that keep going back and complaining are Suns fans. No surprise there. On top of everything, your star is dirty as well, so what the fuck are you complaining about?

Whats this about "no talent beyond our big 3"? As if the Suns were that much deeper than the Spurs :rolleyes

That graphic you've got of Manu is about the gayest thing I've ever seen. He looks like he's making "Fuck Me" eyes at Tim Duncan or something.

I don't expect you or anyone on here to accept anything I say as fact. So don't listen to me for the revelation. Believe whatever you want, but all lot of other teams & players & opposing fans HAVE publicly said the Spurs are dirty. You're in denial if you refuse to believe that. Lots of players have said Bowen is flat-out dirty, that he cheats and cheapshots. I remember Ray Allen, for example, and I believe also Jamal Crawford/Isaiah Thomas openly accusing Bowen of being dirty in a post-game interview. Add Amare to that list. I've seen ESPN sportswriters go on record that they think Bowen gets away with dirty play. I've read tons of opinions on ESPN from fans across the country who think the Spurs are dirty. Ginobili has been a source of controversy for the style of basketball he plays many times. His elbows have been looked at by the league, other players have complained about them also. He flops constantly. He's the master flopper of the league; a lot of people consider that to be unsportsmanlike, and the league has even considered making it a technical. Again, I've read sportswriters comment on Ginobili's style of throwing his body around all over the place as "dangerous" to other players. I specifically remember how that shitbag injured Barbosa by flopping and fouling him. And then there's Robert Horry. Oh, and Tim Duncan gets away with tons of shit. Everyone knows he gets star treatment, and is allowed to throw opponents out of his way whenever he wants a rebound. So go fuck yourself with that nonsense about how nobody thinks the Spurs are dirty.

samikeyp
11-20-2007, 11:06 AM

Actually no...there are plenty of people around the league who dislike the way the Spurs play. There are plenty of sportswriters, media types and fans who like the way they play and plenty that don't. Then again, you could do that with any team and other championship teams have been treated the same way. As I have said before...to say no one outside the Spurs fanbase likes the Spurs or the way they play is foolish...to say everyone outside the Spurs fanbase likes the Spurs or they way they play is equally foolish.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Actually no...there are plenty of people around the league who dislike the way the Spurs play. There are plenty of sportswriters, media types and fans who like the way they play and plenty that don't. Then again, you could do that with any team and other championship teams have been treated the same way. As I have said before...to say no one outside the Spurs fanbase likes the Spurs or the way they play is foolish...to say everyone outside the Spurs fanbase likes the Spurs or they way they play is equally foolish.

Ok. You got me. I agree that I should have used more precision with my words. What I mean to say is that there are a lot of NBA fans nationwide who do not like the Spurs, think the way the play is boring, and even that they are dirty. There are also players, coaches, and owners who have gone on record saying much the same. Finally, as you said, there have been many in the media who have said the same. I'm not absolutist. I know that there actually are Spurs fans in Michigan, New York & L.A. Not a hell of a lot, but I know not everyone thinks they are evil outside SA.

Walter Craparita
11-20-2007, 12:20 PM
Ok. You got me. I agree that I should have used more precision with my words. What I mean to say is that there are a lot of NBA fans nationwide who do not like the Spurs, think the way the play is boring, and even that they are dirty. There are also players, coaches, and owners who have gone on record saying much the same. Finally, as you said, there have been many in the media who have said the same. I'm not absolutist. I know that there actually are Spurs fans in Michigan, New York & L.A. Not a hell of a lot, but I know not everyone thinks they are evil outside SA.

Just like plenty of Americans will vote Shaq into the ASG over Howard?

Americans are idiots and only care about who is more popular. Most don't know shit about their future politicians and just let the media dwindle down the competition and tell them who to vote for. Because the Spurs are "boring", the media wants to stir up some controversy and call them dirty. The idiots in our nation who don't pay attention to the Spurs, eat this garbage up and cheer for the loser Suns.

Hilton > Whoever in America.

I love being a fan of the most evil team in the history of planet earth. If only the refs weren't complete idiots, it'd be really nice.

monosylab1k
11-20-2007, 12:25 PM
What I mean to say is that there are a lot of NBA fans nationwide who do not like the Spurs, think the way the play is boring, and even that they are dirty. There are also players, coaches, and owners who have gone on record saying much the same.
Let's see some quotes.

Other than Bruce Bowen, who else on the Spurs is considered "dirty" by other players, coaches, or owners?

Bruce Bowen does not equal the entire Spurs team. By that logic, the Suns are the dirtiest team in NBA history since Raja Bell holds a roster spot for them.

I'd also love to see quotes of players, coaches, owners who think that championship-level basketball is "boring".

DannyB
11-20-2007, 12:59 PM
Let's see some quotes.

Other than Bruce Bowen, who else on the Spurs is considered "dirty" by other players, coaches, or owners?

Bruce Bowen does not equal the entire Spurs team. By that logic, the Suns are the dirtiest team in NBA history since Raja Bell holds a roster spot for them.

I'd also love to see quotes of players, coaches, owners who think that championship-level basketball is "boring".

Seriously? You want me to do a little research project for you and collect all the quotes and complaints about the Spurs from the past few years? I don't know what to say. If you're taking the position that nobody has said the Spurs are dirty (besides Bowen), then you really need to follow the media outside San Antonio. That's ridiculous. Even a few Spurs fans have admitted that the Spurs are perceived as dirty around the league. What's your problem with denial?

samikeyp
11-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Mono lives in Dallas.

monosylab1k
11-20-2007, 01:05 PM
You want me to do a little research project for you and collect all the quotes and complaints about the Spurs from the past few years?
No, do it for yourself since you claim that there's alot of "players, coaches, and owners" who think the Spurs are dirty and boring. I know what the fan perception of the Spurs is - let's see all the player, coach, & owner quotes that prove you're right about that aspect. Otherwise, you're just doing that which you do best - talking out of your ass.

I'm guessing you find an Amare, D'Antoni, Sarver, & Ray Allen quote (none of which count) and shit else.

Armando
11-20-2007, 01:06 PM
Are we still beating this dead horse? Can we just look forward to Suns/Kings and Spurs/Hawks? I am done talking about that series and if the Spurs are dirty. Everytime I get into that subject I just get aggravated. I am sure this will come up again in countless threads when Phoenix plays in San Antonio in December.

samikeyp
11-20-2007, 01:09 PM
I would agree though. I have seen quotes about Bowen being dirty, quotes about Horry's shot on Nash being cheap and about Ginobili's flopping and flailing but nothing about Parker, Duncan, Bonner, Vaughn, Mahinmi, Washington, Barry, Elson, Oberto, Udoka, or Finley being dirty or acting that way. I'm totally serious, if I missed it, please post links.

Armando
11-20-2007, 01:12 PM
I would agree though. I have seen quotes about Bowen being dirty, quotes about Horry's shot on Nash being cheap and about Ginobili's flopping and flailing but nothing about Parker, Duncan, Bonner, Vaughn, Mahinmi, Washington, Barry, Elson, Oberto, Udoka, or Finley being dirty or acting that way. I'm totally serious, if I missed it, please post links.

To be fair Bowen's dirty rep did not start in San Antonio. Don't forget his days in Miami.

samikeyp
11-20-2007, 01:14 PM
I am sure this will come up again in countless threads when Phoenix plays in San Antonio in December

No doubt.

To be fair Bowen's dirty rep did not start in San Antonio. Don't forget his days in Miami.

I will take your word for it, I never heard any of that about him until he came to SA. I barely knew who the dude was! :lol

DannyB
11-20-2007, 01:21 PM
No, do it for yourself since you claim that there's alot of "players, coaches, and owners" who think the Spurs are dirty and boring. I know what the fan perception of the Spurs is - let's see all the player, coach, & owner quotes that prove you're right about that aspect. Otherwise, you're just doing that which you do best - talking out of your ass.

Ok, see ... I'm already familiar with all of the post-game interviews filled with coaches (Isaiah, George Karl, D'Antoni, etc.) and players (J. Crawford, Steve Francis, Ray Allen, Nash, Amare, etc.) ripping the Spurs for hacking and cheapshots. There was one instance where Isaiah even had to be restrained from going after Bowen, screaming "break his feet!" George Karl complained that Ginobili just throws his body around, flopping and trying to run into people. A few people within the Suns organization complained after Ginobili injured Barbosa while flopping & fouling. Isaiah criticized Bowen for injuring Steve Francis. Kobe has complained about Bowen. I mean, shit man, the list goes on and on. Here's a few links ... more to come...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2700761

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1208/is_20_229/ai_n13726301/pg_2

Findog
11-20-2007, 01:24 PM
Ok, see ... I'm already familiar with all of the post-game interviews filled with coaches (Isaiah, George Karl, D'Antoni, etc.) and players (J. Crawford, Steve Francis, Ray Allen, Nash, Amare, etc.) ripping the Spurs for hacking and cheapshots. There was one instance where Isaiah even had to be restrained from going after Bowen, screaming "break his feet!" George Karl complained that Ginobili just throws his body around, flopping and trying to run into people. A few people within the Suns organization complained after Ginobili injured Barbosa while flopping & fouling. Isaiah criticized Bowen for injuring Steve Francis. Kobe has complained about Bowen. I mean, shit man, the list goes on and on. Here's a few links ... more to come...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/207/523544651_8ce9fbe456_m.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2129/2050014937_a1090bcdc8.jpg

Shut the fuck up already about how dirty the Spurs are. There's not a team in the NBA that doesn't employ questionable tactics from time to time.

monosylab1k
11-20-2007, 01:40 PM

Attacks on Bowen are pretty commonplace. Is Ginobili's initiating of contact dirty? D-Wade is a supposed All-Star because he does the exact same thing. Nobody's calling Wade dirty.

Let's find those "the Spurs are a dirty team" quotes that you claim were made by players, coaches, and owners.

And then you can get to work on players, coaches, and owners who called the Spurs boring.

monosylab1k
11-20-2007, 01:58 PM
those links are pouring in. i can hardly keep up.

monosylab1k
11-20-2007, 02:21 PM
DannyB you've made your point, you can stop posting your links. There's just so damn many! I can't read them all, who the fuck do you think I am!?

stretch
11-20-2007, 02:24 PM

RonMexico
11-20-2007, 02:37 PM
I'm still laughing at the moron who misspelled "where" in this thread's title.

samikeyp
11-20-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm still laughing at the moron who misspelled "where" in this thread's title.

Well that and "unamzing" :)

RonMexico
11-20-2007, 03:31 PM
Well that and "unamzing" :)

Yeah, but I figured that was easier to get wrong. Maybe I put too much trust in America's public schools and thought people learned the difference between "where" and "were."

DannyB
11-20-2007, 04:24 PM
DannyB you've made your point, you can stop posting your links. There's just so damn many! I can't read them all, who the fuck do you think I am!?

You fucking retard. I don't have all day long to screw around on this blog. I do have work to do occasionally. I do take a lunch break once in a while. And I'm not obligated to try to keep up with the rate of your posts.

How about giving me a chance to actually find citations before you start patting yourself on the back like you've won the fucking argument. Jackass. You don't win by default if I don't post a response within 10 minutes or something.

monosylab1k
11-20-2007, 04:29 PM
You fucking retard. I don't have all day long to screw around on this blog. I do have work to do occasionally. I do take a lunch break once in a while. And I'm not obligated to try to keep up with the rate of your posts.

How about giving me a chance to actually find citations before you start patting yourself on the back like you've won the fucking argument. Jackass. You don't win by default if I don't post a response within 10 minutes or something.
the game's already called. you lose. nice excuse, tho.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 04:39 PM
the game's already called. you lose. nice excuse, tho.

You're a jackass, man. I lost the argument because I have a real life outside of the internet, eh? You're a dumbass. You must get your ass kicked alot every time you leave the house. Maybe that's why you're married to your fucking keyboard.

stretch
11-20-2007, 04:42 PM
You're a jackass, man. I lost the argument because I have a real life outside of the internet, eh? You're a dumbass. You must get your ass kicked alot every time you leave the house. Maybe that's why you're married to your fucking keyboard.
Give it up faggy boy... you lost, as usual.

monosylab1k
11-20-2007, 04:44 PM
no, you lost because you don't have shit to back your claims up. And cuz you suck.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 04:58 PM
no, you lost because you don't have shit to back your claims up. And cuz you suck.

This is pointless. I make a claim, you demand evidence, I provide the evidence, and you ignore the evidence and claim I lost the argument because I didn't show you any evidence. Wow. You, sir, are a dishonest piece of shit. I'm not wasting any more time with you again. Ever. Go fuck yourself.

Oh, Gee!!
11-20-2007, 05:00 PM
what does "unamzing" mean?

monosylab1k
11-20-2007, 05:03 PM
This is pointless. I make a claim, you demand evidence, I provide the evidence, and you ignore the evidence and claim I lost the argument because I didn't show you any evidence. Wow. You, sir, are a dishonest piece of shit. I'm not wasting any more time with you again. Ever. Go fuck yourself.
Two links with "more to come". According to your claim that players, coaches, & owners said the Spurs are dirty and boring, six quotes would be the minimum.

You lose.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 05:09 PM
Two links with "more to come". According to your claim that players, coaches, & owners said the Spurs are dirty and boring, six quotes would be the minimum.

You lose.

Right. So you set up some sort of arbitrary time limit and then declared victory. Good for you, fucko!

monosylab1k
11-20-2007, 05:10 PM
Right. So you set up some sort of arbitrary time limit and then declared victory. Good for you, fucko!
you could have set the arbitrary time limit but lost your chance. You lose.

Would Proust approve of your use of "fucko"?

DannyB
11-20-2007, 05:17 PM
Fuck you. You're not worth it. You're insane. I'm done with it.

monosylab1k
11-20-2007, 05:18 PM
Fuck you. You're not worth it. You're insane. I'm done with it.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

stretch
11-20-2007, 05:19 PM
Would Proust approve of your use of "fucko"?

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

stretch
11-20-2007, 05:19 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
lol, funny timing

stretch
11-20-2007, 05:20 PM
Someone rape me.

Fixed.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 05:23 PM

I'm guessing you find an Amare, D'Antoni, Sarver, & Ray Allen quote (none of which count) and shit else.

By the way, this is the post I was about to leave before I left for lunch. I forgot to click send. I know you'll call me a liar, and say I didn't get it in within your bullshit, insane, dishonest, arbitrary, playground-rules time limit. But here it is anyway.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you demand evidence, but you won't accept any evidence from any Suns player or coach, or Ray Allen? Why doesn't it count? Well fuck you for picking and choosing only the evidence you like. Reality doesn't work that way. If you're willing to look at the evidence, here's some more.

Funny. I even found an entry in wikipedia specifically about Bruce Bowen's dirty play. That's how well established.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Bowen#Allegations_of_.22dirty_play.22

And here's a little blurb on Ginobili's pinball style, and the numerous complaints he's received, also from wikipedia:

"Ginóbili's modus operandi however, is a source of consternation for some of his opponents. A fierce attacker of the basket, he often lowers his head when driving to the basket, and is willing to draw charges on defense.[1] He was even listed by ESPN writer Thomas Neumann at #6 on the list of greatest floppers in NBA history.[18]"

How about this one:

http://www.bullz-eye.com/paulsen/2007/0523.htm

monosylab1k
11-20-2007, 05:29 PM
By the way, this is the post I was about to leave before I left for lunch. I forgot to click send. I know you'll call me a liar, and say I didn't get it in within your bullshit, insane, dishonest, arbitrary, playground-rules time limit. But here it is anyway.

So, you demand evidence, but you won't accept any evidence from any Suns player or coach, or Ray Allen? Why doesn't it count? Well fuck you for picking and choosing only the evidence you like. Reality doesn't work that way. If you're willing to look at the evidence, here's some more.

Funny. I even found an entry in wikipedia specifically about Bruce Bowen's dirty play. That's how well established.

And here's a little blurb on Ginobili's pinball style, and the numerous complaints he's received, also from wikipedia:

"Ginóbili's modus operandi however, is a source of consternation for some of his opponents. A fierce attacker of the basket, he often lowers his head when driving to the basket, and is willing to draw charges on defense.[1] He was even listed by ESPN writer Thomas Neumann at #6 on the list of greatest floppers in NBA history.[18]"

How about this one:

still says nothing about the Spurs as a team being dirty or boring. you lose.

lol, wikipedia

stretch
11-20-2007, 05:47 PM

How about this one:

Lot's of bruce bowen, as usual, but nothing else about the Spurs as a whole. Being called a flopper (Ginobili) does not make you a dirty player.

DannyB
11-20-2007, 06:12 PM
Fuck you all. I didn't post that last one to try to win the argument. You dishonest fuckers already claimed your hollow bullshit victory ... kinda like the Spurs themselves claimed a hollow bullshit victory over the Suns last year. You people on this blog are totally irrational and insane. It will never matter how right I am, or how good my evidence is. All of you delusional homers will just ignore it so you can make fun of me, and take turns slapping each other on the back. Well, I'm going to do the only thing you fuckers can't cheat me out of ... so long and fuck you all. You won't have me around to jack each other off about. You all can suck a bag of dicks.

monosylab1k
11-20-2007, 06:16 PM
Fuck you all. I didn't post that last one to try to win the argument. You dishonest fuckers already claimed your hollow bullshit victory ... kinda like the Spurs themselves claimed a hollow bullshit victory over the Suns last year. You people on this blog are totally irrational and insane. It will never matter how right I am, or how good my evidence is. All of you delusional homers will just ignore it so you can make fun of me, and take turns slapping each other on the back. Well, I'm going to do the only thing you fuckers can't cheat me out of ... so long and fuck you all. You won't have me around to jack each other off about. You all can suck a bag of dicks.
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

holy shit I haven't laughed this hard since I saw Superbad.

duncan228
11-20-2007, 06:19 PM
vBookie on whether he really leaves? :lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-20-2007, 06:40 PM
Someone rape me.

Fixed.

Purple & Gold
11-20-2007, 07:02 PM

:blah :blah :blah

:corn:

Findog
11-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Fuck...fuckers...bullshit...bullshit...fuckers...f uck...jack off..suck dicks.

Tourette's is a terrible thing.

Findog
11-20-2007, 07:58 PM
so long and fuck you all. You won't have me around to jack each other off about.

Did DannyB just lose an election to Pat Brown? Will he return triumphantly to Spurstalk with a secret plan for Phoenix to beat San Antonio?

td4mvp21
11-20-2007, 07:59 PM

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Not for some people... (http://www.southparkzone.com/episodes/1108/Le-Petit-Tourette.html)

efrem1
11-20-2007, 11:14 PM

Is Shawn Marion smiling when he has his hand under the ?Smush Parker's legs?

That was brutal!! :spin

Jeremy
11-21-2007, 01:25 AM
Phoenix: Where Brian Skinner Hitting 3-Point Shots Happens.

http://www.nba.com/games/20071120/PHXSAC/recap.html

Shred
11-21-2007, 07:45 AM
still says nothing about the Spurs as a team being dirty or boring. you lose.

lol, wikipedia

http://www.mattymo.com/albums/Stupid-Pictures/retard_prize.jpg

stretch
11-21-2007, 09:09 AM

Suck a bag of dicks? I never knew that you could just put a bunch of dicks in a bag and suck em.

And I don't see how the Spurs "claimed" a hollow victory. They WON the series. They didn't crown themselves, the league crowned them... because they WON.

monosylab1k
11-21-2007, 09:12 AM
Shred collects pictures of retarded people?

samikeyp
11-21-2007, 09:21 AM
Mono and I don't agree on much but in this one instance we do. I also asked Danny about who else on the Spurs team had been accused of being dirty since he was accusing the whole team of being dirty...this is what I posted....

and I was being totally serious...I have not seen quotes or heard comments about anyone being dirty except Bowen. I have heard about Horry's shot on Nash in the playoffs and heard much about Ginobili's flopping and flailing. I don't believe Manu's intent is to injure, I do think he does things without regard to injury (himself or others) but I do not believe he goes into a game with the intent to injure. As far as the other players being accused...nothing. If there are links, I would like to see them.

ShoogarBear
05-21-2008, 11:07 AM
Where Grant Hill playing 40 minutes a night in November happens.

And hey, how did that work out?

stretch
05-21-2008, 11:22 AM

LOL

oddly enough I was JUST about to bump this thread as well... nothing like old phoenix trolls, eh? too bad DSF had all his stuff removed or whatever. we had some classic threads with him as well...

monosylab1k
05-21-2008, 11:24 AM
too bad DSF had all his stuff removed or whatever.

I believe all that is back....of course now that his team got the shit kicked out of them again by SA, he isn't.

RonMexico
05-21-2008, 11:31 AM

Exactly like we all figured it would.

And rather than admit his wrongs, D'Antoni ran out of town.

JMarkJohns
05-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Where "SON OF A BITCH! I can't believe I am still a Suns fan..." happens.

ShoogarBear
05-21-2008, 09:35 PM
Seriously, if he had just kept Hill fresh by limiting him to 25-30 minutes a night, that might have been all the difference in the world right there.

JMarkJohns
05-21-2008, 11:05 PM
Seriously, if he had just kept Hill fresh by limiting him to 25-30 minutes a night, that might have been all the difference in the world right there.

But D'Antoni is never wrong... only beaten.

JMarkJohns
05-22-2008, 12:55 AM
Phoenix: Where Sarver screaming, "SHOW ME THE MONEY" every draft happens...

Trainwreck2100
05-22-2008, 01:00 AM
Where"At least the DBacks aren't shit" happens

JMarkJohns
05-22-2008, 01:02 AM
Where"At least the DBacks aren't shit" happens

Phoenix: Where "At least the DBacks aren't shit, except when they go on the road" happens...

Phoenix: Where " :bang and :pctoss and :shootme " happens...

MateoNeygro
06-12-2008, 11:13 AM

no most spurs fans like bashing the suns fans that act like you, trying to bring up bullshit, like our championship was tainted etc:lol. Its just funny the suns and their fans always claim they are the better team but every time the SPURS win. I know it's frustrating but it's just basketball big guy so calm down and take it like a man

MateoNeygro
06-12-2008, 11:26 AM

HEY LOOK WHAT THE SPURS HAVE :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2: HAHA FUCKIN SUNS FAN SUCK TO BE YOU!

MateoNeygro
06-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Spursfans seem to forget this was a bitter pill for the Suns and thier fans to swallow. Spurs fans have to understand the frustration. From Nash's broken nose in Game 1 to the noncalls on Nash and Stoudemire who were being hacked by Bowen and Duncan. And on the other end it seems like Stoudemire could not even breath on Duncan without getting a foul. Yes I know Stoudemire is foul prone but the referees essentially made him ineffective in Game 3. The suspensions were the last straw. How will you feel if the situation were reverse and it was the Spurs on the short end of the stick? Is easy to saythe rule was correctly enforced because your team benefited from it. How easily would you defend the rule if it was Duncan? Besides Spursfans should know about bitter endings. 06 Mavs series and the shot with 0.4 seconds left.

YOU are right if the situation was reversed we'd be pissed but suns fans give us no credit whatsoever and thats what makes SPURS fans angry, oh everything was against you oh boo-hoo, the spurs have had plenty of that and we complained sure but we got over it we didn't go and bitch for the next fucking year.

sasysmith
06-12-2008, 11:52 AM
JMarkJohns said: Where "SON OF A BITCH! I can't believe I am still a Suns fan..." happens.

Holy crap, no kidding! It felt like they didn't even TRY in Game 3. I still love them, against my better judgement, but GOOD LORD! At least PRETEND like you want it! :hang

And, gag, all of my favorite D'Backs players are gone so I just don't care! :lol Baseball is too slow anyway...

ShoogarBear
06-12-2008, 03:44 PM
. . . where posts about games played two months ago happens.

Extra Stout
06-12-2008, 03:53 PM
What kind of person walks up to a grave two months after the funeral and starts mocking the corpse?

pauls931
06-12-2008, 09:01 PM
What kind of person walks up to a grave two months after the funeral and starts mocking the corpse?

Someone knocked out by LA I suppose.

sasysmith
06-12-2008, 11:06 PM
Er, yeah, I'm sorry about that. I only realized how old this was until after I posted. I thought it was a bit more current.

And it's not that I'm mocking my guys, I was just so unbelievably disappointed. You can still love a team and be completely :bang with them!

manufor3
09-06-2008, 10:50 AM
Phoenix: Where incessant whining happens

Phillip
10-19-2010, 12:50 PM

classic post

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-19-2010, 12:52 PM
What the fuck is this?

Phillip
10-19-2010, 12:53 PM
What the fuck is this?

a very classic thread. before your time i think.

Phillip
dannyB was like koriwhat minus the calf tats.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
It was, however I doubt it's as good as the "capitalize your O motherfucker" thread.

Phillip
but perhaps exponentially more retarded. if thats even possible.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Idk that thread was pretty bad, especially since all the Mike D'antoni dick riding that went on in that thread was less than 1 year before they let D'antoni go to NY for all the things he did that Sunfan claimed D'antoni didn't do in that thread.

Phillip
10-19-2010, 12:57 PM
It was, however I doubt it's as good as the "capitalize your O motherfucker" thread.

yeah that was great

DSF and DannyB were different kinds of stupid.

DannyB was the ideal kind of poster to troll, because he would never realize he was being trolled, would take everything literally, and would get frustrated.

DSF was just a moron

Phillip
10-19-2010, 12:58 PM
Idk that thread was pretty bad, especially since all the Mike D'antoni dick riding that went on in that thread was less than 1 year before they let D'antoni go to NY for all the things he did that Sunfan claimed D'antoni didn't do in that thread.

I meant that DannyB was like koriwhat, without the calftats, but perhaps more retarded

DUNCANownsKOBE2
10-19-2010, 01:00 PM
I meant that DannyB was like koriwhat, without the calftats, but perhaps more retarded
o i c

judging by his posts I've read that doesn't surprise me. I remember in that thread him accusing JMark of making up a quote, then JMark found the article with the quote and highlighted it, then DannyB actually accused him of doctoring that image.