PDA

View Full Version : Bet status

SpursDynasty
11-15-2007, 10:57 PM
Per the loss to Houston, I was gone till the 20th. Per tonight's loss, thats 2 more weeks (2 weeks for every loss in the first 10 games). So two more weeks to November 20th is December 4th as of now.

There's one more game left in the first 10 games window....tomorrow night vs. Houston which will be an easy W.

I've seen tonight that my gone time for the Dallas loss has been reduced to a month rather than the whole season. That's understandable for a few fluke reasons:

1. This was a one-time deal: Dirk is the 4th leading scorer on Dallas, and we had guys like Harris, Howard, and Terry running the show? Point being, the Spurs just got bored tonight. We let those guys jack up some wide open fake jumpers because we focus on interior defense. So they beat us on a couple of lucky jump shots, no big deal. Try that in the playoffs and watch that rim feel a lot smaller.

2. The league screwed the Spurs in this rivalry by letting the first game between the two be played on Dallas' floor for the 2nd consecutive year. We will have homecourt advantage in the playoffs, so that's no big deal.

So as of now, December 4th for the two losses, and one month for the Dallas loss...so January 4th is when I come back.

monosylab1k
11-15-2007, 10:59 PM
actually, tonight's loss was supposed to keep you gone till the playoffs. but we were lenient and made it 1 month instead. So from November 20th it is one month, meaning DECEMBER 20 is your return date unless the Spurs lose again in their first 10 games.

monosylab1k
11-15-2007, 11:01 PM
I say December 20 because i'm not going to add the extra 2 weeks for another loss, the Mavs game was kind of a separate entity. that's why i clarified it. with the emergence of shitty SOns trolls, I kinda want you back SpursDynasty.

Findog
11-15-2007, 11:01 PM
No surprises here, SpursDynasty is just being the sore loser that he's supposed to be.

dirk4mvp
11-15-2007, 11:03 PM
I guess the Mavs were just trying to shoot some shots.

SpursDynasty
11-15-2007, 11:04 PM
If you say so.

December 20 it is.

Houston and Dallas = fake first round elimination teams who live and die by the jump shot.

monosylab1k
11-15-2007, 11:04 PM
I guess the Mavs were just trying to shoot some shots.
:lol

monosylab1k
11-15-2007, 11:07 PM
The league screwed the Spurs in this rivalry by letting the first game between the two be played on Dallas' floor for the 2nd consecutive year.
:lmao This might be SpursDynasty's crowning moment right here! It's on par with his explanation as to why the Spurs were really a 70 win team last year.

Did you run this by Josh Daniels before posting it? He must have had a good laugh.

Nashfan
11-16-2007, 02:04 AM
Per the loss to Houston, I was gone till the 20th. Per tonight's loss, thats 2 more weeks (2 weeks for every loss in the first 10 games). So two more weeks to November 20th is December 4th as of now.

There's one more game left in the first 10 games window....tomorrow night vs. Houston which will be an easy W.

I've seen tonight that my gone time for the Dallas loss has been reduced to a month rather than the whole season. That's understandable for a few fluke reasons:

1. This was a one-time deal: Dirk is the 4th leading scorer on Dallas, and we had guys like Harris, Howard, and Terry running the show? Point being, the Spurs just got bored tonight. We let those guys jack up some wide open fake jumpers because we focus on interior defense. So they beat us on a couple of lucky jump shots, no big deal. Try that in the playoffs and watch that rim feel a lot smaller.

2. The league screwed the Spurs in this rivalry by letting the first game between the two be played on Dallas' floor for the 2nd consecutive year. We will have homecourt advantage in the playoffs, so that's no big deal.

So as of now, December 4th for the two losses, and one month for the Dallas loss...so January 4th is when I come back.

:lmao :lmao

Dirk Nowitzki
11-16-2007, 02:11 AM
No surprises here, SpursDynasty is just being the sore loser that he's supposed to be.

Grand Prarie Nokia Theater 11pm tomorrow night! Jeff goes solo on his drumset!!! :clap :clap :clap

SpursDynasty
11-16-2007, 02:23 AM
DALLAS MAVS TIMELINE:

West-Semis 2006: The Mavs beat the Spurs! The torch has been passed!
Western Conf. Finals 2006: Ooh Dallas must be goooood! They beat Phoenix without Amare!
The Finals 2006: If we win Game 3, the series is over! Oh wait but we forgot the first team to 4 wins, wins a series. Ah crap.
2007 regular season: We got every whistle, every call, every bounce to go our way, and most teams had off nights against us. We got 67 wins! That must mean we're going to be the champs!
2007 playoffs: Oh we just ran into a hot team, no big deal!
2007 regular season: Dirk, the reigning MVP is now your third leading scorer behind....... Josh Howard and Jason Terry?! :lol

Flight3107
11-16-2007, 02:28 AM
Why are you posting on SpursTalk?

LEONARD
11-19-2007, 09:41 AM
LMAO...what a douche-bag...I love it...

Dirk gets 17 pts, 8 reb, 5 ast, 4 blk, and 1 stl and you focus on the fact that "Dirk is the 4th leading scorer" because he scored 1 pt less than Harris and Howard...

"So they beat us on a couple of lucky jump shots, no big deal." - 13 pts = a couple lucky shots?

"Try that in the playoffs and watch that rim feel a lot smaller" - the last time the Mavs played the Spurs in the playoffs, they did OK I think... :lol

RonMexico
11-19-2007, 11:38 AM
I say December 20 because i'm not going to add the extra 2 weeks for another loss, the Mavs game was kind of a separate entity. that's why i clarified it. with the emergence of shitty SOns trolls, I kinda want you back SpursDynasty.

You bite your tongue. I never want to see that kind of RIngo spelling again.

monosylab1k
11-19-2007, 11:43 AM
You bite your tongue. I never want to see that kind of RIngo spelling again.
haha I apologize to all true Suns fans for that. when are u comin back to Dallas?

RonMexico
11-19-2007, 11:46 AM
haha I apologize to all true Suns fans for that. when are u comin back to Dallas?

Whenever Dirk calls me back *tear*

Actually, I don't know. All of my cool friends keep slowly moving down to Houston... I don't have any current work planned up there, but I'm sure it will happen eventually. If it could coincide with another Suns-Mavs game, then it would be money.