PDA

View Full Version : Jay-Z...

florige
11-16-2007, 12:50 AM
I go looking on iTunes for this song I like on Jay-Z's new album I think, come to find out he "wants everyone to enjoy this masterpiece in it's entirety". So he pulls it from iTunes. Ummmm you know you can have it on iTunes as album only ass! Man give me a freakin break, I only heard one song on your album that sounded like anything. The rest of the album sounds like trash to me. It's his album and he can do what he wants but what a pompus prick. So I guess people who have iPods now have to go out and buy a CD player just so we can listen to one of his songs on his otherwise weak CD... Whatever man it;s his album and he can do what he wants. Just had to vent... :elephant

Beno Udrih
11-16-2007, 04:07 AM
:lol Um "album only" sales have been apart of itunes forever. It pisses me off too. But a couple of albums on itunes are like that though not just jay-z's.

florige
11-16-2007, 08:18 AM
:lol Um "album only" sales have been apart of itunes forever. It pisses me off too. But a couple of albums on itunes are like that though not just jay-z's.

Thats what pisses me off. Jay-Z's album isn't on there period! So evenif I wanted to download the whole album I couldn't. Thats why I said I guess if people with iPods wants to listen to Jay-Z's album outside of the car or house they will have to go out and buy a CD player just for him I guess.

MI21
11-16-2007, 09:14 AM
If it pisses you off so much just download it :)

stretch
11-16-2007, 09:24 AM
man, that CD is fuckin good. but its one of those you have to listen a few times to really feel it. its the closest CD he has made to Reasonable Doubt.

florige
11-16-2007, 11:48 AM
If it pisses you off so much just download it :)

I know I can probably get it from Bearshare or one of those other file-sharing sites. I can understand him not wanting to have his album sold by the song on iTunes. But i've seen plenty of albums on iTunes where you can only by the whole album not song by song. American Gangster isn't on iTunes period!

monosylab1k
11-16-2007, 11:53 AM
I know I can probably get it from Bearshare or one of those other file-sharing sites. I can understand him not wanting to have his album sold by the song on iTunes. But i've seen plenty of albums on iTunes where you can only by the whole album not song by song. American Gangster isn't on iTunes period!
i heard they make less money off of albums sold in iTunes (can anybody confirm?), so that's probably why. greedy bitch. the album is good tho, definitely worth downloading.

Mixability
11-16-2007, 12:03 PM
I guess if people with iPods wants to listen to Jay-Z's album outside of the car or house they will have to go out and buy a CD player just for him I guess.

How do you figure?

florige
11-16-2007, 01:00 PM
How do you figure?

Nevermind, I forgot I could buy the CD and burn it onto my iPod. Forgive me I was enraged.. :bang

florige
11-16-2007, 01:01 PM
i heard they make less money off of albums sold in iTunes (can anybody confirm?), so that's probably why. greedy bitch. the album is good tho, definitely worth downloading.

I guess I understand now. Greedy prick... :lol