PDA

View Full Version : The ANTI- Mav Medicine

urunobili
11-16-2007, 09:57 AM
you Mav fans should cool down a lil now... remember you are posting in a Spurs forum... you are just making us more and more important if you keep posting here... for every single post you make... you are just making us bigger and better... means what a great deal we are for you... 4 real... and don;t get me wrong it's not envy... you support a team that was built to destroy us... that does the same adjustments we do... that mirror themselves on us... who has a prime time HOF class act player in Dirk... so i don;t blame you for being here... i still keep my Jordan gear... and have Ben Wallace's poster on my desk at the office always thinking get to know your enemy if you wanna knock him down.. but remember... the more you post... the better we get... just suck this and STFU.. k?

:devil

Shank
11-16-2007, 09:59 AM
Ok?

stretch
11-16-2007, 10:03 AM
Fantastic thread.

Findog
11-16-2007, 10:04 AM
If anybody is overreacting to this game, it aint Mav fan. Quite a few meltdown "sky is falling" threads from Spurs Nation. With a few exceptions from the trolls, we've been quite restrained and free of gloating over a November W.

Ho hum, it's the regular season, we beat the Spurs, what else is new?

BeerIsGood!
11-16-2007, 10:05 AM
The meltdown threads are from trolls or from other teams fans posing as a Spurs fan under a new nick.

coachmac87
11-16-2007, 10:08 AM
and of course mav fans are not hyped up for the regular season anymore...hell i wouldnt either after what happend last year :lmao

spursfan09
11-16-2007, 10:18 AM
Who cares? Let them think they own us. They have a right to. When it comes down to is Spurs have hardware, Mavs don't. Anyway I'm glad to get this losses out of the way. Spurs don't have to fully turn it on till post season.

mystargtr34
11-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Wow, for all the talk of Mavs fans gloating over a regular season win... im suprised at the sense of insecurity amongst some Spurs fans... just because a few trolls like DirkNowitzki and that other knob post some rubbish dont mean entire Dallas is planning a parade tomrrow..