PDA

View Full Version : Fukk the Canadian French

Kandy is Dandy
11-16-2007, 10:01 PM
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20071109/Quebec_language_071109/20071109?hub=TopStories

Sore spot in alot of Canucks right now. We are talking about 1 in 12 Provinces that speak French.

The entire Country had to convert to bi-lingual for one fucking Province.

This particular Province has always been given special treatment throughout the decades.

Now they only want a French speaking Province? They are targeting English students in the school system. If you speak English they want you out. Is that not against Canada's motto no racism?

I can not count how many times I have contacted a Canadian Official Government site and have heard the French version first. I am dialing an Ontario number where the majority of population in Ontario speak English, even the immigrants who are new to this Country speak English.

We are suppose to be the land of the free here. Well I for one feel like I am held at gunpoint by Quebec. Quite frankly I am fucking sick and tired of it.

Shit or get off the pot Quebec. You can't have it both ways. You want your own independent Country, then do so, but when you leave Canada, you leave without the monetary benefits of it as well. You get your own mint, and you give up your tax benefits and the Canadian Health Care System, for what ever shit that is worth. But you give all of it up.

Extra Stout
11-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Quebecois are funny. The French think they're a bunch of rubes. And they bite the hand that feeds them; their fellow Canadians are the only people who care about them, yet they want to break away? "Ooh la la, zee Americains, zey will take care of us."

News flash, moose frog, America cares about as much about you as we do about the bug about to fly into our windshield. We'll look after your interests to the same degree we look after those of Ecuador.

And you have to go to draconian measures to protect French, because it's starting to die out in Montreal, your largest city? What a vibrant culture you have there, moose frog.

Nbadan
11-17-2007, 12:58 AM
Extra Stout comes out swinging...

Newsflash: the Religious right wants South Carolina to someday secede from the U.S....

Extra Stout
11-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Extra Stout comes out swinging...

Newsflash: the Religious right wants South Carolina to someday secede from the U.S....
"The Religious Right"

Nice generalization. There is a small group that wants to do that. Since no state has the right to secede, any attempt to do so is an illegal rebellion, and I will gladly sign up to shoot them.

j-6
11-18-2007, 06:39 PM
I honeymooned in Quebec City the last week of October and damn near every native we encountered spoke English. And we drove all over the eastern part of the province. Riveire du Loup, Nevis, Trois Pistoles, Saint Catherine etc. We were told that English is taught in Quebecois schools from primary onward and have since the 70's.