PDA

View Full Version : Manu's Too Funny

shaq_h8ter
11-17-2007, 10:37 AM
I saw this thumbnail image of Manu on Spurs Zone, thinking it's just Manu holding the basketball.

http://www.woai.com/media/news/5/7/4/5743fc58-355a-40af-94c3-c84e58b888b6/Headline.jpg

Till I saw the whole picture and ended up laughing my ass off.

http://www.woai.com/media/news/5/7/4/5743fc58-355a-40af-94c3-c84e58b888b6/Original.jpg

:lol

gospursgojas
11-17-2007, 10:43 AM
as much as we love Manu, (for those of you who play ball) He's that latin guy who plays way too energetic and just really annoys the shit our of you.

I love him though

Walter Craparita
11-17-2007, 11:25 AM
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/8/8b/222px-BruceLee3.jpg

santymrc
11-17-2007, 11:50 AM
as much as we love Manu, (for those of you who play ball) He's that latin guy who plays way too energetic and just really annoys the shit our of you.

I love him though

Moronic alert

greensborohill
11-17-2007, 12:10 PM
So it's okay for him to do that shit, but when Josh Howard accidently kicks TD, and make no mistake, it was an accident, everyone on this board starts crying like babies.

Why do Spurs fans cry anyway. . you have 4 Ships, you should hold yourselves to a high standard. Leave the crying to us Mavs fans and the Suns fans.

greensborohill
11-17-2007, 12:12 PM
It's a great thing to know that all you have to do is play D and be dirty b/c you have no other basketball skill. . . you can do stuff like this. . and not worry about the repurcution b/c you really aren't that valuable to your team.

http://bourgueilbasket.free.fr/images/bowen.gif

Holt's Cat
11-17-2007, 12:15 PM
:cry

PS...Thanks for the gif.

SpurOutofTownFan
11-17-2007, 12:26 PM

I love him though

You come across like a true moron. Way to stereotype people. Let me fix your sentense:

as much as we love you, (for those of you who play ball), You are a moron who writes stupid shit and really annoys the shit out of you.

Fixed.

Marhq
11-17-2007, 12:51 PM
So it's okay for him to do that shit, but when Josh Howard accidently kicks TD, and make no mistake, it was an accident, everyone on this board starts crying like babies.

Why do Spurs fans cry anyway. . you have 4 Ships, you should hold yourselves to a high standard. Leave the crying to us Mavs fans and the Suns fans.
Did you even see the game? That play was right in front of the Rockets bench and Manu is simply falling to his right after grabbing a rebound with Yao coming from behind to try to steal it.

Saludos.

rasho8
11-17-2007, 12:53 PM

Youre such a dumbass... hes coming down with the ball from the side, not throwing a roundhouse. You need to see things that happen, not just still images.

You would think that would be on ESPN if Manu had Chuck Norris'd Yoa in the middle of the game, right?

Walter Craparita
11-17-2007, 01:28 PM

Do what shit? Did he kick him? Did he just get a rebound and have his leg fly up which is what happens a lot when someone goes for a rebound.

vander
11-17-2007, 01:28 PM

I love him though

you're catching flack because of the racial stereotyping, but I know what you mean, there's usually one guy that is just playing way to hard and out of control.

TradeManu4Kobe
11-17-2007, 01:32 PM
i like manu but if we want to still contend for championships we need to trade him for a better player...kobe, arenas..someone. if we don't we will not when any more rings..the league is getting younger and quicker...manu is old and starting to wear down. sorry manu but its just business

Holt's Cat
11-17-2007, 01:34 PM
i like manu but if we want to still contend championships we need to trade him for a better player...kobe, arenas..someone. if we don't we will not when any more rings..the league is getting younger and quicker...manu is old and starting to wear down. sorry manu but its just business

Duncan's getting up there too. It's time to move him.

phyzik
11-17-2007, 01:42 PM
i like manu but if we want to still contend for championships we need to trade him for a better player...kobe, arenas..someone. if we don't we will not when any more rings..the league is getting younger and quicker...manu is old and starting to wear down. sorry manu but its just business

Manu's PER is much higher then anyone else's right now, including your precious man lover Kobe.

Holt's Cat
11-17-2007, 01:45 PM
Manu is one of the top 5 players in the league you'd want with the ball if your team needed a score at the end of a game.

SsKSpurs21
11-17-2007, 02:02 PM
http://www.woai.com/media/news/5/7/4/5743fc58-355a-40af-94c3-c84e58b888b6/Original.jpg

:lol

everybody was kung fu fighting! those kicks were fast as lightning!

boutons_
11-17-2007, 02:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO9mMS_VJNU

Joe Schmoogins
11-17-2007, 02:17 PM

Your "trade Manu" posts are getting old.

TradeParker4Nash
11-17-2007, 02:18 PM
Agreed. :tu

TradeManu4Kobe
11-17-2007, 02:44 PM
Your "trade Manu" posts are getting old.our players are getting old. stop acting like we have time left, look how awful tim has been playing. don't you want to the spurs to contend for champions ships for years to come? i think you guys just don't want to let go of manu...like i said i like him too but we got to start thinking about whats best for the team and our future.

kobe wants to be traded..we NEED TO GRAB HIM NOW

Walter Craparita
11-17-2007, 02:47 PM
Tim doesn't kick it into full gear until playoffs anymore. That was apparent last year.

Your an idiot if you think Manu hurts this team. He is the only one playing worth a shit so far.

TradeParker4Nash
11-17-2007, 02:47 PM
our players are getting old. stop acting like we have time left, look how awful tim has been playing. don't you want to the spurs to contend for champions ships for years to come? i think you guys just don't want to let go of manu...like i said i like him too but we got to start thinking about whats best for the team and our future.

TradeManu4Kobe
11-17-2007, 02:49 PM
its not that he hurts the team its just kobe could be doing so much more. your an idiot if you don't think kobe is better than manu.

Spaceman Spiff
11-17-2007, 02:52 PM
Fucking yawner man. If you're making stupid jokes at least be clever with them.

duncan228
11-17-2007, 02:57 PM
our players are getting old. stop acting like we have time left, look how awful tim has been playing. don't you want to the spurs to contend for champions ships for years to come? i think you guys just don't want to let go of manu...like i said i like him too but we got to start thinking about whats best for the team and our future.

Since you seem to know better than the Front Office does, you should give them a call and enlighten them. They've brought us Four Titles, three with a team older than hell.

But maybe you can do better.

Kobe is on the market, everyone knows it. Do you think there might be a reason the Spurs haven't gone after him? Maybe a reason you and I know nothing about?

Cherry
11-17-2007, 03:52 PM
its not that he hurts the team its just kobe could be doing so much more. your an idiot if you don't think kobe is better than manu.

Oh yes, of course:

Kobe is the selfish best player of the Universe and Manu can only help his unselfish team. :angel

Dre_7
11-17-2007, 04:31 PM

How old is Kobe (who btw has had TWO knee operations) again?

td4mvp21
11-17-2007, 05:53 PM

I think maybe only a handful, if even that many, thought it was dirty. The majority realized it was just an accident.

mavs>spurs2
11-17-2007, 05:57 PM
Youre such a dumbass... hes coming down with the ball from the side, not throwing a roundhouse. You need to see things that happen, not just still images.

You would think that would be on ESPN if Manu had Chuck Norris'd Yoa in the middle of the game, right?

fuck bush

SpurOutofTownFan
11-17-2007, 06:44 PM
This moron is unbelievable, Manu is playing his best year yet and he says he is older blah blah blah- Manu's team are always champions or very close to be. Just look at all the teams he's played with and what they have accomplished. Kobe is the most selfish player on the planet and will probably never get another ring (I'm serious, this is a likely outcome)

SpurOutofTownFan
11-17-2007, 06:47 PM
If Manu was to get traded now, peoeple from San Antonio would just go over there and tear teh entire stadium apart.. that's how important he is now for marketing alone.

THis is the main reason why the Lakers won't make up their minds regardless of what Kobe says he wants.

VinnyTestesVerde
11-17-2007, 06:56 PM
http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5908/pwnedfacekickfz9.jpg

Hemotivo
11-17-2007, 08:20 PM
manu dj?
http://www.parisdjs.com/images/covers/Manu_Boubli-Thank_You_0702_b.jpg

Walter Craparita
11-17-2007, 09:43 PM

Better at what? He's a cancer.

Manu > Kobe.

If Duncan and Kobe would have both been on the Spurs when Duncan arrived...would we STILL be in the elite ten years later? Or would the Spurs be scattered all over the NBA because the Cancer was just too much...

carina_gino20
11-17-2007, 10:41 PM

why are you talking to yourself?

E20
11-18-2007, 01:58 AM
I heard Manu played a joke on DWash. It was along the lines that it is a league punishable offense if you listen to your head phones while an ESPN camera crew is filming in the locker room. Manu told him that they fined Bones 10,000 last year and DWash believed him and started to plead with the camera crew to film somebody else. Yeah he is pretty funny. I think when Nazr played here they did an article on Nazr and he said he was suprised to see that Ginobili is a trickster/the funny man of the team.

samikeyp
11-18-2007, 08:12 AM

Yes because all Spurs fans think alike. :rolleyes

howbouthemspurs
11-18-2007, 08:12 AM
hahahaha.... i mean.... hahahaha!!

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-18-2007, 10:50 AM
I heard Manu played a joke on DWash. It was along the lines that it is a league punishable offense if you listen to your head phones while an ESPN camera crew is filming in the locker room. Manu told him that they fined Bones 10,000 last year and DWash believed him and started to plead with the camera crew to film somebody else. Yeah he is pretty funny. I think when Nazr played here they did an article on Nazr and he said he was suprised to see that Ginobili is a trickster/the funny man of the team.
ROFL

But I still think Arenas tops all pranks.

smeagol
11-18-2007, 06:49 PM

Are you aware there is a Troll Forum?

Dave McNulla
11-19-2007, 12:06 AM
It's a great thing to know that all you have to do is play D and be dirty b/c you have no other basketball skill. . . you can do stuff like this. . and not worry about the repurcution b/c you really aren't that valuable to your team.

http://bourgueilbasket.free.fr/images/bowen.gifmavs are the guys that keep getting suspended for thugging it up, not the spurs. check the scoreboard.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-19-2007, 12:48 AM

Get your hand off the big red button...

Tim is 31, not old for a big man in basketball (it's November, fool), Manu is 30. These guys have 3 more years at a high level and breaking them up at this stage would be as foolish as Kobe forcing Shaq to head for Miami.

STFU, seriously.

Sacramental
11-19-2007, 12:48 AM
yao is like "this bitch bout' to drop a stinker"

SAGambler
11-19-2007, 09:28 AM

Then call me a fucking idiot. Manu is the heart of the Spurs while Kobe is the cancer of the Lakers.

Bring Kobe here and you could watch the beginning of the end for the Spurs. Kobe is NOT a team player. Kobe wants what's best for Kobe, while Manu has demonstrated time and again, he wants what's best for the the team.

sammy
11-19-2007, 10:51 PM

Hell no! Why would we want that cancer on our team! You are an idiot! Manu does more than NO MEANS NO KOBE!

TradeParker4Nash
11-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Hell no! Why would we want that cancer on our team! You are an idiot! Manu does more than NO MEANS NO KOBE!
You are wrong. You should listen to this man. He speaks the truth.

TradeManu4Kobe
11-19-2007, 11:54 PM
Since you seem to know better than the Front Office does, you should give them a call and enlighten them. They've brought us Four Titles, three with a team older than hell.

But maybe you can do better.

Kobe is on the market, everyone knows it. Do you think there might be a reason the Spurs haven't gone after him? Maybe a reason you and I know nothing about?i don't know more than the front office, nobody who suggests anything about the spurs here does. but even the front office knows kobe is the best player in the nba. i don't know if they haven't gone after him, do you? are you at their meetings?

Oh yes, of course:

Kobe is the selfish best player of the Universe and Manu can only help his unselfish team. :angelis it really that hard to admit that kobe is the best player in the nba? just because we are spurs fans doesn't mean we should ignore the truth

How old is Kobe (who btw has had TWO knee operations) again?if you are the best player in the nba and you prove it every night, what does your age and medical history matter?

Dumb fuck their salaries don't match so the trade would never happen! Stop posting as two people first "tradeManu4Kobe" then "tradeParkerNa4sh"

Also Kobe has logged more minutes than Manu and he would be considered older even though they are 1 year apart.

And why would you ever trade a 25 year old point guard for a 33 year old one? It's ironic that you say the Nba is getting younger and quicker and then you contradicate yourself by have a screen name "TradeParker4Nash"

You sir are a retard! why don't you just become Suns fan and enjoy their style of basketball because you have no idea what Manu or Parker does for the Spurs!i'm not posting as two people. that isn't me, i didn't contradict myself....dumb fuck.

i know their salaries don't match, but that doesn't mean a trade still can't be possible.

why should i become a suns fan when i've been a spurs fan all my life and love the way they play? i know what manu and parker do, i also know kobe could do it better.

This moron is unbelievable, Manu is playing his best year yet and he says he is older blah blah blah- Manu's team are always champions or very close to be. Just look at all the teams he's played with and what they have accomplished. Kobe is the most selfish player on the planet and will probably never get another ring (I'm serious, this is a likely outcome)lets be honest, manus best year is kobes worst. if kobe and shaq were still together spurs wouldn't be winning anything. now imagine kobe with tim duncan...maybe we could actually win a back to back.

If Manu was to get traded now, peoeple from San Antonio would just go over there and tear teh entire stadium apart.. that's how important he is now for marketing alone.

THis is the main reason why the Lakers won't make up their minds regardless of what Kobe says he wants.i don't see whats to cry about if we're getting kobe in return..its just business, who gives a shit about manu. kobe is a better market anyway.

Better at what? He's a cancer.

Manu > Kobe.

If Duncan and Kobe would have both been on the Spurs when Duncan arrived...would we STILL be in the elite ten years later? Or would the Spurs be scattered all over the NBA because the Cancer was just too much...better at everything? Hes allergic to losing..thats all.

they would still be the elite ten years later because we would still be winning. when you're winning theres nothing to complain about.

i know we are all supposed to be homers here but seriously lets be honest... KOBE >>>>>>>>>> MANU by miles...and i like manu..thats just the truth.

Get your hand off the big red button...

Tim is 31, not old for a big man in basketball (it's November, fool), Manu is 30. These guys have 3 more years at a high level and breaking them up at this stage would be as foolish as Kobe forcing Shaq to head for Miami.

STFU, seriously.tim has been awful (the time of year is no excuse) and kobe is better than manu. replacing manu with kobe would be a major improvement. look how well the celts are doing with their additions.

why are you talking to yourself?i'm not.

Are you aware there is a Troll Forum?are you aware this is the place for spurs fans to discuss the spurs?

Then call me a fucking idiot. Manu is the heart of the Spurs while Kobe is the cancer of the Lakers.

Bring Kobe here and you could watch the beginning of the end for the Spurs. Kobe is NOT a team player. Kobe wants what's best for Kobe, while Manu has demonstrated time and again, he wants what's best for the the team.well fucking idiot, kobe is the heart of the NBA. the nba revolves around him and why do you think that is? its because hes the greatest player since jordan. all you people that are jumping on me, listen. i like manu but kobe is better....period. theres no ifs or buts about it. with kobe and tim on the spurs (and parker if we can keep him without trading...if not trade his ass too) the spurs would be unstoppable. we would finally win our back to back and then some. we'd be crowned a dynasty that nobody could dispute, we'd could possibly go down as the greatest team ever. yet some of you guys don't want that because you all have grown fond of manu. who cares about manu, he can go back to mexico for all i care....KOBE IS THE GREATEST PLAYER...you know it, i know, everyone knows it. forget manu and lets do whats best for the team.

TradeParker4Nash
11-19-2007, 11:58 PM
Nicely put. :tu Couldn't agree more.

duncan228
11-20-2007, 12:12 AM
The Spurs Front Office does know who the best player in the league is.
He plays for them.
Duncan has brought 4 Titles to this team with revolving players around him.

This may have gone over better if you stuck to 1 troll.
The 2 talking to each other brings it down.

Your post proves you're not a Spurs fan.
The Mexico crack was out of line.
Try the Troll Forum.

No matter how you feel about Kobe, if you're a real Spurs fan you know he doesn't fit the chemistry of this team. Even if he could help win more, it doesn't matter.

Give it up.

TradeManu4Kobe
11-20-2007, 12:41 AM
The Spurs Front Office does know who the best player in the league is.
He plays for them.
Duncan has brought 4 Titles to this team with revolving players around him.

This may have gone over better if you stuck to 1 troll.
The 2 talking to each other brings it down.

Your post proves you're not a Spurs fan.
The Mexico crack was out of line.
Try the Troll Forum.

No matter how you feel about Kobe, if you're a real Spurs fan you know he doesn't fit the chemistry of this team. Even if he could help win more, it doesn't matter.

Give it up.
duncan is the best big man, but kobe is the best player overall.

can you read? i already said that isn't me.

so because i have different opinions than some of you that means i'm not a spurs fan? because i think the team should go after a player that would make them better that makes me a troll?
i'm called a retard, dumb fukk and told to STFU by fellow spurs fans..but i make a crack at manu and i'm the one out of line?

it doesn't matter if they win more because he wouldn't fit the chemistry? that doesn't make sense. winning more is exactly what you want and if that happens then the chemistry is fine.

and why does everyone think kobe would have bad chemistry if he joined the spurs? if he was told his role and he wanted to win championships, why do you guys think he wouldn't get the job done? look at TO with the cowboys.

give it up? if you don't want to discuss the spurs on a spurs forum then don't. no one is forcing you to post anything.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-20-2007, 12:43 AM
look at TO with the cowboys.
The Cowboys filled a necessary need at wide receiver depth by signing him. Kobe doesn't fill a necessary need.

TradeParker4Nash
11-20-2007, 12:45 AM

so because i have different opinions than some of you that means i'm not a spurs fan? because i think the team should go after a player that would make them better that makes me a troll?
i'm called a retard, dumb fukk and told to STFU by fellow spurs fans..but i make a crack at manu and i'm the one out of line?

it doesn't matter if they win more because he wouldn't fit the chemistry? that doesn't make sense. winning more is exactly what you want and if that happens then the chemistry is fine.

and why does everything think kobe would have bad chemistry if he joined the spurs? if he was told his role and he wanted to win championships, why do you guys think he wouldn't get the job done? look at TO with the cowboys.

give it up? if you don't want to discuss the spurs on a spurs forum then don't. no one is forcing you to post anything.

I agree with everything he just said. :tu

duncan228
11-20-2007, 12:53 AM

and why does everything think kobe would have bad chemistry if he joined the spurs? if he was told his role and he wanted to win championships, why do you guys think he wouldn't get the job done? look at TO with the cowboys.

The "who's the best player in the league" arguement will never end. I'll stick with Duncan, you stick with Kobe.

I haven't called you any names but troll.

You're welcome to your opinions but don't expect most posters on this board to agree with you. The general public view of Kobe is that he's selfish and not a team player. He couldn't play with Shaq, he hasn't won anything since. The chemistry in the Spurs is what makes them win. It doesn't work the other way around. Kobe will be Kobe and all the wins in the world won't change that. I doubt that Kobe could be "told his role" and be happy. He wanted Chicago...a young team that he could step in and be the leader of. Do you think he'll happily play second fiddle to Duncan? He couldn't with Shaq and he'd won 3 with Shaq.

You were out of line with the Mexico crack regarding Manu. If you're a Spurs fan you know where he comes from. The remark was rude.

duncan228
11-20-2007, 01:12 AM
You claim to be a Spurs fan.
Yet you're ashamed to be a Spurs fan if they play bad.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81622

You say that your trade Manu for Kobe idea is in the best interest for the team.

The responses in this thread would indicate that people don't agree with you. (Except the poster who "isn't you.") Maybe you should study the Spurs a little more carefully and get a handle on who they are and how they operate.

There's nothing you can say to convince me that Kobe would check his ego at the door and magically become a team player on a team that he's not top dog on.

anakha
11-20-2007, 02:39 AM
You claim to be a Spurs fan.
Yet you're ashamed to be a Spurs fan if they play bad.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81622

You say that your trade Manu for Kobe idea is in the best interest for the team.

The responses in this thread would indicate that people don't agree with you. (Except the poster who "isn't you.") Maybe you should study the Spurs a little more carefully and get a handle on who they are and how they operate.

There's nothing you can say to convince me that Kobe would check his ego at the door and magically become a team player on a team that he's not top dog on.

Dammit! Don't confuse him with the facts! :lol