PDA

View Full Version : Wade

Findog
11-18-2007, 12:42 AM
He's in postseason form. 4-17 from the field, 15-20 from the line. Heat win.

http://www.nba.com/games/20071117/MIANJN/boxscore.html

Matchman
11-18-2007, 01:21 AM
20 FTs are not enough to get pass the Celtics
Wade aint the poster boy for the nba no more, the Celtics 3 are the new favorites

dirk4mvp
11-18-2007, 01:23 AM
20 FTs are not enough to get pass the Celtics
Wade aint the poster boy for the nba no more, the Celtics 3 are the new favorites

Fun Fact: Battier is the only player in the NBA that wears Oakley brand shoes.

mavsfan1000
11-18-2007, 01:24 AM
Wade will always have the refs on his side. 20 ft is the same old shit. Fuck Stern.

And1Mak
11-18-2007, 01:27 AM
Unbiased perspective: Wade really does make everyone around him better, the Heat suddenly look like a decent team, even if they lost to Boston by 1.
He also had 6 rbs. 9 assist. and 4 steals, one which was very clutch late in the game.

We Mavs fans really need to stop following and whining about this guy.
Don't want the reputation of Kings fans, now do we?

Findog
11-18-2007, 01:52 AM
Unbiased perspective: Wade really does make everyone around him better, the Heat suddenly look like a decent team, even if they lost to Boston by 1.
He also had 6 rbs. 9 assist. and 4 steals, one which was very clutch late in the game.

We Mavs fans really need to stop following and whining about this guy.
Don't want the reputation of Kings fans, now do we?

It's just amazing how much respect the refs give him. I agree he's a great player, but it's frustrating how he can just put his head down, charge into a crowd, flail his arms up and get the call. I wonder if he would stop doing that if the refs swallowed their whistles.

Jason_Terry
11-18-2007, 01:59 AM
What some players should do is get their money's worth on some of those foul calls he gets. He'd think twice about doing that shit he does if they did.

But who am I kidding? If someone did that, they'd probably be banned for life from the NBA. Hell, I'm surprised Stern doesn't fine people on the other team for not helping him up when he gets knocked down.

OldDirtMcGirt
11-18-2007, 02:00 AM
I absolutely despise watching the Heat. Especially with Wade, they're more brutal than the Riley Knicks.

Findog
11-18-2007, 02:02 AM
I absolutely despise watching the Heat. Especially with Wade, they're more brutal than the Riley Knicks.

And people say the Spurs are boring to watch. That's Pat Riley for you, apart from Showtime. There's a reason his Knicks and Mourning/Hardaway Heat teams never show up on ESPN Classic. He uglies up the game.

OldDirtMcGirt
11-18-2007, 02:06 AM
And people say the Spurs are boring to watch. That's Pat Riley for you, apart from Showtime. There's a reason his Knicks and Mourning/Hardaway Heat teams never show up on ESPN Classic. He uglies up the game.

I just hate watching Wade barrel towards the basket, toss up some ridiculous shot, and then get a foul call. I never thought I'd say this, considering he's easily the most hated player in basketball history, but this game misses Bill Laimbeer.

Findog
11-18-2007, 02:12 AM
I just hate watching Wade barrel towards the basket, toss up some ridiculous shot, and then get a foul call. I never thought I'd say this, considering he's easily the most hated player in basketball history, but this game misses Bill Laimbeer.

We lost to Miami fair and square, but yes, I am bitter about Game Five. I love how he can commit a backcourt violation, shove Jason Terry to the ground, throw up some ridiculous slop at the basket by playing one on five, and then get bailed out by Salvatore when nobody touched him. Watch for a Spurs partisan to show up with a getty photo that appears to show Devin Harris with a hand on his wrist, but that contact occurred after the whistle blew, and the foul was called on Dirk.

Vinnie_Johnson
11-18-2007, 02:13 AM
Umm Fuck Wade crap player that is allL

OldDirtMcGirt
11-18-2007, 02:17 AM
We lost to Miami fair and square, but yes, I am bitter about Game Five. I love how he can commit a backcourt violation, shove Jason Terry to the ground, throw up some ridiculous slop at the basket by playing one on five, and then get bailed out by Salvatore when nobody touched him. Watch for a Spurs partisan to show up with a getty photo that appears to show Devin Harris with a hand on his wrist, but that contact occurred after the whistle blew, and the foul was called on Dirk.

As a Suns fan, I can sympathize with getting screwed by Salvatore. How the fuck is this guy reffing postseason games, let alone finals. I'd rather have Tim Donaghy. At least he has an excuse for his shitty calls.

Findog
11-18-2007, 02:19 AM
As a Suns fan, I can sympathize with getting screwed by Salvatore. How the fuck is this guy reffing postseason games, let alone finals. I'd rather have Tim Donaghy. At least he has an excuse for his shitty calls.

Yeah, thanks to him, you guys had to play an extra game against the Lakers two years ago.

bdictjames
11-18-2007, 02:21 AM
After all these years no one has ever mastered a plan to keep Wade off the stripe. Impressive. That takes skill.

OldDirtMcGirt
11-18-2007, 02:22 AM
After all these years no one has ever mastered a plan to keep Wade off the stripe. Impressive. That takes skill.

It takes serious problems with the NBA's officiating. I love watching the FIBA refs laugh at our guys when they do this shit in international ball.

ludda
11-18-2007, 04:32 AM
I think Wade has more commercials than FT attempts.

Lp26
11-18-2007, 05:29 AM
^

Everytime i see that commercial with him giving basketbals to the kid, and the car to his old coach, i always think of him riding off in his wheelchair instead of the bike. :lol