PDA

View Full Version : go bills

Hank the Tank
11-18-2007, 08:52 PM
you'll prolly get crushed and that td was prolly a fluke but whatever. go bills!

Tippecanoe
11-18-2007, 09:08 PM
brady to moss x2

Hank the Tank
11-18-2007, 09:14 PM
wont be surprised to see 52-7 or somethin similiar...

Tippecanoe
11-18-2007, 09:17 PM
i just noticed my fantasy fb opponent has both tom brady and randy moss

im fucking screwed :lmao

Hank the Tank
11-18-2007, 09:20 PM
i just noticed my fantasy fb opponent has both tom brady and randy moss

im fucking screwed :lmao
you got romo and to???

Tippecanoe
11-18-2007, 09:26 PM
you got romo and to???

roethlisberger and steve smith, who was inactive :lmao

dirk4mvp
Moss is pretty good at pushing off before he catches.

Hank the Tank
3td moss now....jesus christ

Tippecanoe
11-18-2007, 09:27 PM
3td moss now....jesus christ

they going for 5 to keep TO off ESPN :smokin

Hank the Tank
11-18-2007, 09:30 PM
they going for 5 to keep TO off ESPN :smokin
TO will be pissed. he loves the spotlight.

Jason_Terry
11-18-2007, 09:30 PM
They should just stop at halftime.

Greg Oden
11-18-2007, 09:37 PM
They should just stop at halftime.

I agree. It would be serving 2 good purposes. 1, it would save the Bills an even more embarrassing loss and 2, America wouldn't have to look at Brady's shit eating grin.

SpursFanFirst
11-18-2007, 09:54 PM
I hate the Patriots, but at least I'll win vBookie.

Tippecanoe
11-18-2007, 09:54 PM
brady to moss x4

...at halftime

Greg Oden
11-18-2007, 09:56 PM
"and he has 30 minutes...or less, if Bellicheck decides to sit him down"

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Tippecanoe
11-18-2007, 09:57 PM
randy moss on D???

leemajors
11-18-2007, 10:02 PM
I agree. It would be serving 2 good purposes. 1, it would save the Bills an even more embarrassing loss and 2, America wouldn't have to look at Brady's shit eating grin.
don't forget the asshole on his chin.

Jason_Terry
11-18-2007, 10:03 PM
Here comes the Patriot cocksucking at halftime.

They're never gonna lose again....EVER.

Greg Oden
11-18-2007, 10:10 PM
don't forget the asshole on his chin.

yet another quality reason. :toast

peewee's lovechild
11-18-2007, 10:26 PM
Somebody just needs to end this game.

This is the most horrible beating I've seen in a while.

Jason_Terry
11-18-2007, 10:32 PM
Oh shit....the Bills scored 3 points. I guess they're gonna have to leave Brady in now to make sure Buffalo doesn't come back :lol

Greg Oden
11-18-2007, 10:36 PM
"The reason we went for it on 4th and 1 up 35-7 is because we knew the Bills would put points on the board soon after." :lol :lol

Walter Craparita
11-18-2007, 10:52 PM
They are just shooting shots man.

samikeyp
11-18-2007, 11:56 PM
Somebody just needs to end this game.

This is the most horrible beating I've seen in a while.

It's going to be worse when they play the Jets again. The hoodie will go for 70 against them.

Greg Oden
11-19-2007, 12:03 AM
It's going to be worse when they play the Jets again. The hoodie will go for 70 against them.

That's also the game I could see a Jet's D player try to fuck Brady up as well.

samikeyp
11-19-2007, 12:09 AM
I could see it happening sooner.

bostonguy
11-19-2007, 01:12 AM
The New England Patriots...

BEST OFFENSE IN THE NFL
BEST DEFENSE IN THE NFL
BEST QB IN THE NFL
BEST WIDEOUT IN THE NFL
BEST COACH IN THE NFL
BEST OWNER IN THE NFL
BEST FANS IN THE NFL
BEST TEAM IN THE NFL

:elephant :elephant :elephant

san antonio spurs
11-19-2007, 01:39 AM
The New England Patriots...

BEST OFFENSE IN THE NFL
BEST DEFENSE IN THE NFL
BEST QB IN THE NFL
BEST WIDEOUT IN THE NFL
BEST COACH IN THE NFL
BEST OWNER IN THE NFL
BEST FANS IN THE NFL
BEST TEAM IN THE NFL

:elephant :elephant :elephant

:lol

bostonguy
11-19-2007, 02:12 AM
:lol

What is so funny? That is all facts buddy bo :spin

peewee's lovechild
11-19-2007, 09:27 AM

That's going to be a raping of epic proportions.

samikeyp
11-19-2007, 09:46 AM
BEST OFFENSE IN THE NFL
BEST DEFENSE IN THE NFL
BEST QB IN THE NFL
BEST WIDEOUT IN THE NFL
BEST COACH IN THE NFL
BEST OWNER IN THE NFL
BEST FANS IN THE NFL
BEST TEAM IN THE NFL

This is the only one that can really be debated. Well I guess the owner could but I have no problem with Kraft.

Jason_Terry
11-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Yeah...them Patriot fans are awesome. I remember back when they sucked, you used to always hear about how they loved and supported their team no matter what :lol

Greatest fans in the world, I tell ya. They're right up there with the people you see sitting court side at a Dallas Mavericks game :lol

peewee's lovechild
11-19-2007, 09:54 AM
This is the only one that can really be debated. Well I guess the owner could but I have no problem with Kraft.

Best fans easily goes to the Cowboys fans.
We've been through some serious shit.

And, as much as he grinds my gears at times, Jones has acutally been a damn good owner as well. I'd say he rivals Kraft.

monosylab1k
11-19-2007, 09:54 AM
Yeah...them Patriot fans are awesome. I remember back when they sucked, you used to always hear about how they loved and supported their team no matter what :lol

Greatest fans in the world, I tell ya. They're right up there with the people you see sitting court side at a Dallas Mavericks game :lol
the Red Sox will always be #1 in Boston, but at least Patriots fans were still Patriots fans back when they sucked. The majority of Mavs fans were Lakers or Spurs fans 10 years ago.

monosylab1k
11-19-2007, 09:56 AM
Best fans easily goes to the Cowboys fans.
We've been through some serious shit..
that's ridiculous and laughable. tied for more super bowls than any other franchise....yeah you've been through some shit :lmao

Vikings/Packers/Bears/Seahawks fans are all better than Cowboys fans.

And, as much as he grinds my gears at times, Jones has acutally been a damn good owner as well. I'd say he rivals Kraft.

I agree with this. Jerry is the best owner in football. He's just not that great of a GM.

monosylab1k
11-19-2007, 09:57 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (3 members and 0 guests)
monosylab1k, johnsmith, resistanze

here comes come horse shit.

monosylab1k
11-19-2007, 09:57 AM
no wait, he's gotta wait for somebody else to take a shot at me before he pokes his cowardly ass out of his cave.

Thunder Dan
11-19-2007, 10:02 AM
I'm sick of watching the Pats on National TV. Unless they are playing the Colts, I don't think they should be allowed to play on Sunday Night or Monday night the rest of the season. They just kick the crap out of every team they play and it's terrible for the NFL.

Extra Stout
11-19-2007, 10:05 AM
I'm sick of watching the Pats on National TV. Unless they are playing the Colts, I don't think they should be allowed to play on Sunday Night or Monday night the rest of the season. They just kick the crap out of every team they play and it's terrible for the NFL.
When people watch those nature shows, are they looking for a competitive matchup between the shark and the diver?

samikeyp
11-19-2007, 10:06 AM
I like Bob Kraft. He and JJ are a lot alike. They care about winning and aren't afraid to spend money to try and do that.

As for who has "the best fans" no one really knows and no one ever well. Its a subjective thing since it can't actually be proven.

I will say this though, if you supported your team through good times and bad, you are a good fan and a true fan. I would be interested to know how many who claim to be Pats fans were doing so when the team was horrible. Those are the fans I respect. As much as I dislike the Mavs and Redskins...I have more respect for fans of those teams who were there for the shitty times than I do Spurs fans who hopped on board when they started winning.

Extra Stout
11-19-2007, 10:08 AM
The best fans in the NFL reside in Pittsburgh.

peewee's lovechild
11-19-2007, 10:09 AM
that's ridiculous and laughable. tied for more super bowls than any other franchise....yeah you've been through some shit :lmao

Vikings/Packers/Bears/Seahawks fans are all better than Cowboys fans.

I agree with this. Jerry is the best owner in football. He's just not that great of a GM.

You probably weren't born to understand some of the shit we went through int he 80's, not to mention Jimmy's first year.

You don't know shit.

And, America's Team does have the best fans.

monosylab1k
11-19-2007, 10:12 AM
You probably weren't born to understand some of the shit we went through int he 80's, not to mention Jimmy's first year.

You don't know shit.

:lmao and that compares to the shit Vikings fans have been though? Not even close you stupid dick.

peewee's lovechild
11-19-2007, 10:12 AM
I like Bob Kraft. He and JJ are a lot alike. They care about winning and aren't afraid to spend money to try and do that.

As for who has "the best fans" no one really knows and no one ever well. Its a subjective thing since it can't actually be proven.

I will say this though, if you supported your team through good times and bad, you are a good fan and a true fan. I would be interested to know how many who claim to be Pats fans were doing so when the team was horrible. Those are the fans I respect. As much as I dislike the Mavs and Redskins...I have more respect for fans of those teams who were there for the shitty times than I do Spurs fans who hopped on board when they started winning.

One of my uncles always rooted for the Colts. He says that he's been hooked ever since Johnny U. We used to make fun of him on account of the Colts always sucking ass.

He's laughing now.

peewee's lovechild
11-19-2007, 10:13 AM
The best fans in the NFL reside in Pittsburgh.

My dad's a Steeler fan.

And a Redskin fan. And an Eagle fan. And a Giants fan. He was even a Bills fan for a couple of years.

Such is his hate for the Cowboys.

peewee's lovechild
11-19-2007, 10:14 AM
:lmao and that compares to the shit Vikings fans have been though? Not even close you stupid dick.

When you've built a legacy of winning teams and are considered a power house only to become the whipping boy of the league, that would be considered hard times.

You stupid dick.

monosylab1k
11-19-2007, 10:21 AM
When you've built a legacy of winning teams and are considered a power house only to become the whipping boy of the league, that would be considered hard times.
No, that would be considered the natural order of things. Every team has their ups and downs. Nobody stays on top forever. I can't believe I have to explain this to you like you're six years old but evidently I do.

When you've been a whipping boy only to experience more times as a whipping boy, THAT is considered hard times.

Extra Stout
11-19-2007, 10:23 AM

You don't know shit.

You can't be serious. Maybe in San Antonio, the Cowboy fans stick with the team through thick and thin, but in Dallas, when the Cowboys aren't winning, tickets are exceedingly easy to come by.

Dallas is a front-running, fair-weather, bandwagoning sports town, PERIOD, just like Houston or any other Sunbelt city.

Contrast that with Green Bay, where in order to get season tickets, either you have to inherit them, or you have to spend most of your life on a waiting list.

samikeyp
11-19-2007, 10:51 AM
Stout has a point....the only Cowboy fans who live in Dallas whom I have known to be loyal moved there from somewhere else in Texas.

Melmart1
11-19-2007, 10:57 AM
Stout has a point....the only Cowboy fans who live in Dallas whom I have known to be loyal moved there from somewhere else in Texas.
Even Troy Aikman has said its a winner's town. To be fair, having so many big businesses there does make it hard to keep your local fan base loyal because of all the transplants. This is true of a lot of big cities. However, it is really not an excuse for the natives who aren't loyal.

j-6
11-19-2007, 11:00 AM
Good Cowboys tickets are pretty damn hard to get ahold of this year, but not impossible. Even with them at 9-1, they've haven't sold out every home game - think I saw they were at 95% capacity for the season in the Star-Telegram.

I haven't gone to a game this year, but in past visits to Texas Stadium I've always been surprised how many empty seats I see. Not a huge amount, sure. But more than expected. Maybe those are the same people that show up mid-2nd quarter to Mavs games. It's the least accessable stadium in town (besides the Cotton Bowl, obviously) and you really have to want to get there to brave that gameday traffic.

tlongII
11-19-2007, 11:52 AM
Seahawks tickets are hard to get. They sell out every game.

johnsmith
11-19-2007, 01:23 PM
here comes come horse shit.

No, I actually agree with you on this. Cowboys fans are garbage. Packers and Steelers have by far and away the most loyal and "best" fans in my opinion.

You're also right about the Cowboys fans going through the most down times or whatever that fucking argument was. Yeah, it must be tough having the largest fair weather fan base in the United States, having more nationally televised games every year even when your team sucks and then having a share of the most super bowl wins ever.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-19-2007, 01:23 PM

I'm thinking he wants to outdo the 73-0 record.

77-0 sounds about right.

johnsmith
11-19-2007, 01:24 PM
no wait, he's gotta wait for somebody else to take a shot at me before he pokes his cowardly ass out of his cave.

Furthermore, this thread is too easy to bring up the bandwagoning schtick, plus I'm busy.

samikeyp
11-19-2007, 01:28 PM
No, I actually agree with you on this. Cowboys fans are garbage. Packers and Steelers have by far and away the most loyal and "best" fans in my opinion.

You're also right about the Cowboys fans going through the most down times or whatever that fucking argument was. Yeah, it must be tough having the largest fair weather fan base in the United States, having more nationally televised games every year even when your team sucks and then having a share of the most super bowl wins ever.

Yeah, I guess i'm garbage....I have rooted for the Cowboys since I was 6. Didn't jump off the wagon when they were 1-15 or in the early 2000's....and of course as a Cowboys fan, I determine which games that the national networks show so I always choose Dallas games.

I get you hate the Cowboys and that is certainly your choice but some fresh and accurate takes would be nice for a change.

Extra Stout
11-19-2007, 02:19 PM
Yeah, I guess i'm garbage....I have rooted for the Cowboys since I was 6. Didn't jump off the wagon when they were 1-15 or in the early 2000's....and of course as a Cowboys fan, I determine which games that the national networks show so I always choose Dallas games.

:eyebrows

I get you hate the Cowboys and that is certainly your choice but some fresh and accurate takes would be nice for a change.
:rolleyes Look, it's really nice that you personally are a diehard Cowboys fan, but you personally do not make up for the massive amount of frontrunning that goes on in North Texas.

I mean, I'm sure there is at least one level-headed, non-whiny-bitch Phoenix Suns fan out there, right?

samikeyp
11-19-2007, 02:52 PM
Look, it's really nice that you personally are a diehard Cowboys fan, but you personally do not make up for the massive amount of frontrunning that goes on in North Texas.

I mean, I'm sure there is at least one level-headed, non-whiny-bitch Phoenix Suns fan out there, right?

You are right about that and I in no way do I try to make up for anyone. The Cowboys have had one of the biggest bandwagons for as long as I can remember and I said as much when I followed one of your points in another thread. My point stands though. While there are bandwagoners and bad fans in all fanbases, Cowboys included, not all are that way.

peewee's lovechild
11-19-2007, 03:20 PM
You are right about that and I in no way do I try to make up for anyone. The Cowboys have had one of the biggest bandwagons for as long as I can remember and I said as much when I followed one of your points in another thread. My point stands though. While there are bandwagoners and bad fans in all fanbases, Cowboys included, not all are that way.

Amen, brah.

J.T.
11-19-2007, 03:20 PM
Props to Randy Moss for going nuts and winning Fantasy for me this week. In related news, a big fuck you to Peyton Manning for a whopping one fantasy point.

johnsmith
11-19-2007, 05:53 PM

First off, you're right, not all Cowboys fans are garbage and it certainly is coming from a biased opinion because I hate them.

Having said that, "fresh and accurate takes"????????? When you guys start, I will too.

samikeyp
11-19-2007, 06:09 PM
Having said that, "fresh and accurate takes"????????? When you guys start, I will too.

What have I said that wasn't accurate?

Fresh? maybe not, but accurate, pretty much.