PDA

View Full Version : Post of the year

MajorMike
11-19-2007, 09:55 PM
Here is the thread:
Sooner Fans .com (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103610)

Here is the text:

I said it earlier in the week, and I stand by it today. Why did the Cluckers lose to an Arizona team with a losing record? Because they are a ONE MAN TEAM! They have nothing else. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Once Dixon went down I knew they were toast. I saw nothing that showed that they could win without him. Do you think that if Sammy went down our mighty Sooners would fold like a cheap lawn chair like the Cluckers did? NO FRICKIN' WAY! With all of our weapons on offense I am VERY confident that Halze or Kid Nichol could have come in and got the job done against that sorry Arizona defense. Yes, brothers Stoops defense is pathetic. Hell, we could have hiked the ball the rest of the night to Demarco and won easily. Yeah, I have no doubt if Dixon had not got hurt the Cluckers would have won; easily too! But a REAL championship caliber football team would have won that game last night WITHOUT their starting quarterback.

Of course, this was posted 11/16/2007, 02:05 PM, approximately 29 hours before Sammy went down and the mighty gooners folded like a cheap lawn chair.

monosylab1k
11-20-2007, 12:04 AM
:lmao

RonMexico
11-20-2007, 09:21 AM
Bowl eligible and suddenly OSU is better than everyone.

MajorMike
11-20-2007, 09:40 AM
Wait wait wait... don't tell me... ronnie obsessed is dogging OSU in a thread with nothing to do with OSU.