11-19-2007, 11:41 PM
Did anyone else watch this season?

I knew Brad was a doofus!

ashbeeigh
11-20-2007, 12:06 AM
I turn off ABC after Samantha Who? It's time for the Hills after that!! :lol

Sp Ginobili 20
11-20-2007, 01:09 AM
It's time for the Hills after that!! :lolI thought I was the only one! http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif Btw, what happened with the bachelor?

dawn
11-20-2007, 07:48 AM
Love the Hills...

AFBlue
11-20-2007, 08:34 AM
Wife watched it....

Apparently the dude didn't choose either girl, which I guess is the first time that's ever happened.

Takes some balls to go on a TV show that's built around a guy finding someone and proposing to her, and to say no to both. I didn't even watch the show, but that guy has my respect.

I read somewhere that none of the Bachelors have ever even gotten to the altar with the girls they've chosen. How do people keep watching this crap when that's the case?

ploto
11-20-2007, 10:31 AM
I think the only marriage is when they put the woman in charge.

angel_luv
11-20-2007, 10:09 PM
Wife watched it....

Apparently the dude didn't choose either girl, which I guess is the first time that's ever happened.

Takes some balls to go on a TV show that's built around a guy finding someone and proposing to her, and to say no to both. I didn't even watch the show, but that guy has my respect.

I read somewhere that none of the Bachelors have ever even gotten to the altar with the girls they've chosen. How do people keep watching this crap when that's the case?

I didn't have a problem with the fact that he didn't want to marry either girl, but I was greatly angered by how he lead them both on.

He let both girls be so vulnerable and acted as if he was so happy to hear it.
I know the girls were both genuinely blindsided.

I also realize show producers were looking for the drama factor and so kept that in mind with the footage they showed.

Still I never in the whole course of the show liked this bachelor.

I couldn't decide which girl I was rooting for him to pick because I liked both girls and think both are waaaaaaay too good for him.

angel_luv
11-20-2007, 10:09 PM
I think the only marriage is when they put the woman in charge.

Trista, right? She and her guy just had a baby recently or so I saw in a magazine.

jackseven
11-20-2007, 10:13 PM
Wife watched it....

Yeah, I don't watch that show either. Pretty stupid if you ask me. The other day it was on the tv when I was passing by and I can't believe Jack never got with her after they dated. And then he gave that Amanda a rose and he had no intention of ever picking her. Someone told me in the first episode, he gave up on Kelly just because she got in a fight with Jennifer. That's so idiotic because he never even went on a date with her. But even if they did, those candle light dinners on a ranch are so set up. That's why I never even watch that show. It's only for girls to gossip about. Hell, I don't even know the name of the show. It's just something about some bachelor guy all the girls get worked up about.

jackseven
11-20-2007, 10:20 PM
I didn't have a problem with the fact that he didn't want to marry either girl, but I was greatly angered by how he lead them both on.

He let both girls be so vulnerable and acted as if he was so happy to hear it.
I know the girls were both genuinely blindsided.

I also realize show producers were looking for the drama factor and so kept that in mind with the footage they showed.

Still I never in the whole course of the show liked this bachelor.

I couldn't decide which girl I was rooting for him to pick because I liked both girls and think both are waaaaaaay too good for him.

Can you tell my why 25 out of 30 girls that start the show are infatuated with a guy they haven't met and will maliciously trash the other girls because they think it gives them a better chance of getting this guy they know nothing about?

It couldn't be because the guy always has money right? It's because 85% of them all simulataneously fall in love with him. Has to be. I remember when the heir to the Goodyear fortune was on that show. His personality was the driving force behind the stiff competition for those roses.

Oh I don't watch the show, I just overheard all this in an elevator so I wanted to ask you about it.

angel_luv
11-20-2007, 10:21 PM
Speaking of the show... I am watching the " After the Last Rose" special now.

I am interested to see what Brad has to say for himself.

angel_luv
11-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Can you tell my why 25 out of 30 girls that start the show are infatuated with a guy they haven't met and will maliciously trash the other girls because they think it gives them a better chance of getting this guy they know nothing about?

It couldn't be because the guy always has money right? It's because 85% of them all simulataneously fall in love with him. Has to be. I remember when the heir to the Goodyear fortune was on that show. His personality was the driving force behind the stiff competition for those roses.

Oh I don't watch the show, I just overheard all this in an elevator so I wanted to ask you about it.

I know I would not want to meet someone in the context of that show.

I wouldn't want to compete for the love of a guy.

As for the show, yes some girls are in it just for " the game." Others I think are truly looking for love but get confused in the midst of all the emotion of it all.

Can you imagine that final night- getting dressed up in a gorgeous gown, fixing your hair and make up so you look like a princess all the time knowing that while you might get proposed to, you have a 50/50 chance of getting sent home broken hearted?

I would NEVER want to enter a relationship under those circumstances.

angel_luv
11-20-2007, 10:27 PM
Watching the re run of the Deanna footage.

Again, like last night I really wish she would have given Brad a good swift kick.

jackseven
11-20-2007, 10:28 PM
I know I would not want to meet someone in the context of that show.

I wouldn't want to compete for the love of a guy.

As for the show, yes some girls are in it just for " the game." Others I think are truly looking for love but get confused in the midst of all the emotion of it all.

Can you imagine that final night- getting dressed up in a gorgeous gown, fixing your hair and make up so you look like a princess all the time knowing that while you might get proposed to, you have a 50/50 chance of getting sent home broken hearted?

I would NEVER want to enter a relationship under those circumstances.

Even for Rasho? Doesn't it come down to how much you love that svelt Slovenian?

angel_luv
11-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Even for Rasho? Doesn't it come down to how much you love that svelt Slovenian?

:lol Funny you should ask because, no lie, I had a dream about that one time.

In the dream, Sho was the bachelor and I was a contestant and the episodes took place on an Island.

I got there and just as the first show was about to be tape/

But just as the cameras started to roll, I realized I couldn't do it- realized that I couldn't date Sho along with 16 other girls or whatever the amount was.

So I got on the boat to go back home.

But, a little ways into the ocean, I was like, " Forget this! I am not leaving him here with them."

I jumped into the water and starting running back towards the island.

Conveniently, just at this time, Sho had seen the light and instantly chosen me over all the other girls. He had quit the show and was in the water chasing after me.

My dream- my dream ending. :lol

jackseven
11-20-2007, 10:39 PM
:lol Funny you should ask because, no lie, I had a dream about that one time.

In the dream, Sho was the bachelor and I was a contestant and the episodes took place on an Island.

I got there and just as the first show was about to be tape/

But just as the cameras started to roll, I realized I couldn't do it- realized that I couldn't date Sho along with 16 other girls or whatever the amount was.

So I got on the boat to go back home.

But, a little ways into the ocean, I was like, " Forget this! I am not leaving him here with them."

I jumped into the water and starting running back towards the island.

Conveniently, just at this time, Sho had seen the light and instantly chosen me over all the other girls. He had quit the show and was in the water chasing after me.

My dream- my dream ending. :lol

Do you think there's a chance you and Big Sho ever find each other? I think you'd make a really cute couple.

angel_luv
11-20-2007, 10:43 PM
Brad is such a loser. Oh my gosh.

He must remind me of someone because I so seriousl dislike him.

angel_luv
11-20-2007, 10:44 PM
Do you think there's a chance you and Big Sho ever find each other? I think you'd make a really cute couple.

I'm pretty sure the Big Sho (:lol) is already claimed. He is too great of guy to be available.

jackseven
11-20-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm pretty sure the Big Sho (:lol) is already claimed. He is too great of guy to be available.

I heard his blue lips cool off the ladies. You never know. You should give fate a chance and look him up the next time your in Toronto or next time Raptors stop in SA if you're up for delaying possible destiny.

angel_luv
11-20-2007, 10:52 PM
I heard his blue lips cool off the ladies. You never know. You should give fate a chance and look him up the next time your in Toronto or next time Raptors stop in SA if you're up for delaying possible destiny.

We've met. I've spoken with him at several games over the seasons he was here.

He was always really nice but best I can tell, he's " just not that into me."

angel_luv
11-20-2007, 10:55 PM
Slap Brad, Deeanna!

We'll both feel better.

AFBlue
11-20-2007, 10:58 PM
Yeah, I don't watch that show either. Pretty stupid if you ask me. The other day it was on the tv when I was passing by and I can't believe Jack never got with her after they dated. And then he gave that Amanda a rose and he had no intention of ever picking her. Someone told me in the first episode, he gave up on Kelly just because she got in a fight with Jennifer. That's so idiotic because he never even went on a date with her. But even if they did, those candle light dinners on a ranch are so set up. That's why I never even watch that show. It's only for girls to gossip about. Hell, I don't even know the name of the show. It's just something about some bachelor guy all the girls get worked up about.

You're a dick...

angel_luv
11-20-2007, 10:59 PM
What a doofus!

jackseven
11-20-2007, 11:00 PM
You're a dick...

and...

keep going...

AFBlue
11-20-2007, 11:01 PM
and...

keep going...

pretty much says it all...

jackseven
11-20-2007, 11:02 PM
pretty much says it all...

all of what...

angel_luv
11-20-2007, 11:31 PM
I think its because Brad made the girls, especially Deeanna feel so confused.

I think that is why I dislike him so much.

I know that confused feeling- is horrible!

AFBlue
11-21-2007, 09:08 AM
all of what...

fine, I'll tell you....