View Full Version : Rob Emerson is a p*ssy
IX_Equilibrium
11-20-2007, 11:41 AM
A fucking pussy
http://media.putfile.com/Rob-Emerson-Gangsta
LEONARD
11-20-2007, 12:38 PM
Damn...I knew he was in jail for a streetfight, but had no idea it was anything like that...that's f'd up...
oligarchy
11-20-2007, 01:41 PM
That's not what his recent arrest was for.. that's was 6 years ago (the video), I believe.
Edit: he went to jail in 2004 for that
cornbread
11-20-2007, 03:48 PM
I don't know who's the biggest bitch out of all of them.
Is it the dad? "My son is not to blame. It's the community's fault!" :cry
Or is it the gang leader? "I cried at Titanic!" :cry
desflood
11-20-2007, 04:13 PM
That's classic: "Kids at risk". Of what? Being bored and having too much money.
LEONARD
11-20-2007, 07:31 PM
That's not what his recent arrest was for.. that's was 6 years ago (the video), I believe.
Edit: he went to jail in 2004 for that
Thanks for the info...
I think he's back in jail for another streetfight now...
oligarchy
11-21-2007, 12:04 PM
The rumor was it was another bar fight. If you go to the web site for the jail he is in at Musick in Orange County, it lists his occupation as a professional fighter.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.