PDA

View Full Version : Austin Toros Opening Night T-shirt Offer

ChumpDumper
11-20-2007, 07:04 PM
Got this in an email. Haven't seen it anywhere else.

http://click.nba.com/viewmsg.cfm?n35127s1039c4689414t1059

I don't know anything else about it. If the shirts are the same ones they gave out at the preseason lunch, they're pretty nice. Black with team logo on the front and schedule on the back.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-20-2007, 07:19 PM
Cool.

robino2001
11-21-2007, 08:43 AM
I didn't want to start a new thread for this so I'll just add it here.

The local Austin stations are really hyping the Toros this year and I'm pretty sure it's because of the direct link to the Spurs now... there's been stuff on them almost nightly on the news and Quin is all over local tv. Hope to see a strong relationship and the coverage continue.

Darkwaters
11-21-2007, 10:24 AM
I didn't want to start a new thread for this so I'll just add it here.

The local Austin stations are really hyping the Toros this year and I'm pretty sure it's because of the direct link to the Spurs now... there's been stuff on them almost nightly on the news and Quin is all over local tv. Hope to see a strong relationship and the coverage continue.

Good to hear. We're going to be in San Antonio again soon, maybe we'll have to swing by a Toros game on the way out?

Budkin
11-21-2007, 11:02 AM
I just heard a radio ad on ESPN radio here in Austin that had Quinn Snyder and Bill Schoening pimping the Toros. I think I'm going to take my 7 year old to the season opener. He went to his first Spurs game last season and loved it, and now that the connection is there I think the Toros games are going to be a lot more fun.

leemajors
11-21-2007, 11:37 AM
i think i may bring my daughter, my wife should be working that night. i'll keep an eye out for thispego screaming for chumpdumper in the stands if i do.