PDA

View Full Version : Im planning a trip to SA. Need Spurs Tickets.

Barbarian
11-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Im planning to spend my birthday weekend in SA on the 12/7 weekend. I just checked spurs calendar and they are playing the Jazz that Friday night. Im really interested in going to the game but the seats on ticketmaster suck. Is there anyone that has tickets that wont be able to make it? Willing to sell them? Im looking for 2 tix. PM me. :)

exstatic
11-20-2007, 08:13 PM
Check Ticket Exchange. Sometimes season ticket holders release nice seats for sale.

Barbarian
11-20-2007, 09:02 PM
Check Ticket Exchange. Sometimes season ticket holders release nice seats for sale.

I hadnt bothered with Ticket Exchange in a while cause pricing was the same as broker sites but i was amazed at the pricing now. I found some pretty good seats at "normal" pricing. I guess season ticket holders are having a hard time getting rid of their tickets. I would say that is a pretty bad thing for team thats coming off a championship season. :pctoss

Kori Ellis
11-20-2007, 09:04 PM
During the regular season, the price at Ticket Exchange are the same as face value. They aren't allowed to jack up the prices until the playoffs. That's when season ticket holders start ripping people off. :lol

Barbarian
11-20-2007, 11:24 PM
During the regular season, the price at Ticket Exchange are the same as face value. They aren't allowed to jack up the prices until the playoffs. That's when season ticket holders start ripping people off. :lol

That explains alot. Although I did see some prices that didnt make too much sense. I saw a pair of tickets upper midcourt on the 10th row at or about the same price of "corner" upper seats on the same row. Go figure. :dizzy

JP le Requin
11-20-2007, 11:25 PM
me too i will be @ san antonio for my birthday on 17th december!! i ever get my 2 tickets for the spurs vs suns and the spurs vs nuggets!!!
help me to meet my all time favorite player David Robinson..please ;-)

robino2001
11-21-2007, 08:40 AM

Not true - you still can jack them up 20x face value... just no one will buy them for that much during regular season. Look at the prices for Dallas or Phoenix on ticketexchange. The $10 seats in the back are going for $40-100...

When I can't make, I rather sell mine person to person because ticketmaster gets 28% of the sale when using ticketexchange. The season ticket holders name a price - if sold, they get 90% of that price - but ticketexchange sells it at 118% of the price. If I put $100 for a ticket, I get 90 but they sell for $118, plus additional fees on top.

TxJudsonRocketTx
11-21-2007, 09:26 AM
When I go to games out here in Phoenix I just use Ebay and pay about $10 more than what I would if I got them from the box office, usually includes a parking pass so it kind of evens out