PDA

View Full Version : Bynum Craps All Over JO

Purple & Gold
11-20-2007, 11:31 PM
Take that Donnie Walsh and Larry Bird :lol :lol :lol :lol

Purple & Gold
11-20-2007, 11:40 PM
Bynum 17/10 with 4 blocks (3 of them on JO) on 6-6 shooting.

JO 14/3 with 0 blocks on 4-13 shooting.

Bynum clearly intimidated JO and kept forcing him to shoot jumpers farther and farther away from the paint. On one series he packed him twice in a row. After that JO turned into a guard. :lol :lol

Looks like Donnie and Bird look like fools demanding both Odom and Bynum. :drunk :drunk

Matchman
11-20-2007, 11:46 PM
Do you really need to start a thread dedicated to Andrew Bynum because of his "MONSTER" stat of 17/10/4? its not like this is his first game of his rookie season or his first ever double-double

But i do agree that Pacers are asking way too much in return for an injury-prone all-star. They should have ask for Bynum and Farmar

Purple & Gold
11-20-2007, 11:46 PM
And Farmar lit it up as well. 18/4 on 7-10 shooting.

Another great showing from the youngsters. :clap :clap :clap

Purple & Gold
11-20-2007, 11:47 PM
Do you really need to start a thread dedicated to Andrew Bynum because of his "MONSTER" stat of 17/10/4? its not like this is his first game of his rookie season or his first ever double-double

But i do agree that Pacers are asking way too much in return for an injury-prone all-star. They should have ask for Bynum and Farmar

I'd take you more seriously if you weren't a Battier fan.

You're not Ron, are you?

boutons_
11-20-2007, 11:51 PM
Bynum is coming along pretty fast, not the Pacers would slow anybody down.

LakeShow
11-21-2007, 12:00 AM
Bynum is coming along pretty fast, not the Pacers would slow anybody down.

Maybe Kobe can make his team mates better? :)

SpursFanFirst
11-21-2007, 12:46 AM
I'd take you more seriously if you weren't a Battier fan.

You're not Ron, are you?

So this is off topic, but I just noticed it...that is one wicked hit in your avatar! I think even I felt that!!!! :lol

lrrr
11-21-2007, 01:00 AM
JO is one of the most overrated max deal players in the league. I reckon even more overrated than Air Jersey. A bigman who shoots in the low .400's? Bird and Walsh should have traded him years ago.

Sportcamper
11-21-2007, 12:12 PM
With all of the Lakers players in double figures every night...I am a little concerned that Kobe gets jealous of his team, starts taking over games and demands that they all get shipped out...

Reggie Miller
11-21-2007, 01:59 PM
JO is one of the most overrated max deal players in the league. I reckon even more overrated than Air Jersey. A bigman who shoots in the low .400's? Bird and Walsh should have traded him years ago.

I couldn't have said it better myself. O'Neal is actually playing below league average so far this season, and he's taking and missing way too many shots.