PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Les Miles' crybaby speech?

Brutalis
11-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Ignorant. He's leaving, you don't cry at the end unless he's up to something.

He said he was looking ahead to "arKansas".... on national tv, and said it like it wasn't anything.

Why would he totally disrespect UA like that? They kick our ass every year anyways so I don't understand why insult us..

Houston Nutt was asked about it and he said "We are not, arKansas, just like they are not 'Lousyana' (lousy-ana dunno how it would be spelled). And he's right..

Anyways. He's going to Michigan. Disagree?

Extra Stout
11-21-2007, 02:57 PM
Of course he's going to Michigan. He's very much walking the "I don't want to be a distraction to my team, but I also don't want to lie" line.

mookie2001
11-21-2007, 03:00 PM
why would they want a head coach who has accomplished nothing but beating notre dame in a bowl game?

hes a scrub coach, they might as well get gary pinkell or john blake

Extra Stout
11-21-2007, 03:03 PM
why would they want a head coach who has accomplished nothing but beating notre dame in a bowl game?

hes a scrub coach, they might as well get gary pinkell or john blake
alum

Thunder Dan
11-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Brut, how do you feel about the Hog's chances this week? I need a big upset...

samikeyp
11-21-2007, 11:20 PM
Anyways. He's going to Michigan. Disagree?

Nope...its just a matter of when.

BeerIsGood!
11-22-2007, 03:31 AM
John Blake :lmao

I wish that bastard was still donning the crimson and cream, or whatever bullshit colors those okie assholes call red and white.

samikeyp
11-22-2007, 09:57 AM
John Blake :lmao

I wish that bastard was still donning the crimson and cream, or whatever bullshit colors those okie assholes call red and white.

My friend the longtime Sooner fan still cringes at the sound of his name.

mookie2001
11-22-2007, 12:03 PM
people have long forgotten about the old days

Brutalis
11-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Brut, how do you feel about the Hog's chances this week? I need a big upset...
It really just depends on the run game. If Arkansas can get it going we have a good chance. LSU has the #1 run d in the conference, as the Hogs have the best run offense, for 7 years now in a row I believe.

If DMac can go crazy, and Felix Jones is strong enough it'll be tough to call. Hogs got nothing to play for other than a gay bowl game and a coaching search ahead.

zekes
11-22-2007, 10:28 PM
http://media.swagit.com/s/wbrz/The_Advocate_Sports/11192007-19.html

He's an idiot, but that was pretty funny....

ShoogarBear
11-23-2007, 07:12 PM
It really just depends on the run game. If Arkansas can get it going we have a good chance. LSU has the #1 run d in the conference, as the Hogs have the best run offense, for 7 years now in a row I believe.

If DMac can go crazy, and Felix Jones is strong enough it'll be tough to call. Hogs got nothing to play for other than a gay bowl game and a coaching search ahead.
Nice call. :lol

samikeyp
11-23-2007, 09:25 PM

:tu