PDA

View Full Version : What do You Think Blaze?

Guru of Nothing
12-25-2004, 10:11 PM
So far, I have no regrets starting Kerry Collins over Billy Volek, although I would not mind a TD pass or 2 to DMason. Speaking of TD receptions, DAMN that Rod Smith.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-25-2004, 11:58 PM
My main concern is my matchups this week.

None of my QBs have favorable matchups, I lost T.O. and I'm having the same matchup problems with my defenses.

If I can get a good showing out of C-Mart and Julius Jones, though, I think I'll be in good shape.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-27-2004, 11:41 PM
He...is the champion...my friends....

GoN handily kicked my ass this weekend. It seems that in the damn SEA-ARI game, everything went right for GoN and it all went wrong for me.

So, whatcha gonna do with your cut, GoN?

Guru of Nothing
12-28-2004, 12:00 AM
He...is the champion...my friends....

GoN handily kicked my ass this weekend. It seems that in the damn SEA-ARI game, everything went right for GoN and it all went wrong for me.

So, whatcha gonna do with your cut, GoN?

Thanks for the recognition.

Regarding Sea/Ari - I clung to Shaun Alexander for his relatively easy week 15/16 schedule. Regarding Boldin, ....bout damn time.

As for my cut ($350), I don't know yet. I'm knee-deep in healthy New Year's Resolutions, so chances are I will do something regrettable with the money.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-28-2004, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the recognition.

Regarding Sea/Ari - I clung to Shaun Alexander for his relatively easy week 15/16 schedule. Regarding Boldin, ....bout damn time.

As for my cut ($350), I don't know yet. I'm knee-deep in healthy New Year's Resolutions, so chances are I will do something regrettable with the money.

I was lying down donating blood when I was reading the play-by-play on my cell phone of that game and the DAL-WAS game.

With the size of the text and having read the play before, all I saw was "Alexander fumbles at ARI 1" and I started cheering inside (especially with Julius fumbling at the goalline and losing it), then I scrolled down to see "Alexander recovers. Touchdown Alexander."

I was so pissed.

BTW, how much do I win again for second place?

Guru of Nothing
12-28-2004, 12:09 AM
BTW, how much do I win again for second place?

This year it's 0. Looking to up the ante next year and reshape the payouts.

Johnny_Blaze_47
12-28-2004, 12:11 AM
I thought there was a prize for second. Something like $100.

Guru of Nothing
12-28-2004, 12:14 AM
I thought there was a prize for second. Something like $100.

2/3rds to the league champ, me; 1/3rd to the total points champ, Kris.

Like I said, I'd like to enhance the payouts next year.