PDA

View Full Version : I need a bumper sticker!

ashbeeigh
11-22-2007, 11:51 PM
I want to get one of those snazzy little silver decal spurs for my new car. I looked online for a little bit, but couldn't find it.

I don't want anything really obnoxious for the back of my car, just keep it discreet and classy. Like if you pull up behind it or walk by it you see it, but not from a mile away.

Where did y'all get your bumper stickers?

jman3000
11-22-2007, 11:58 PM
I have a bunch of those stickers that you can put on the inside of your window. They're modest and people can't fuck with them.

I have mine just above my registration dealy up front.

ashbeeigh
11-23-2007, 12:00 AM
I have a bunch of those stickers that you can put on the inside of your window. They're modest and people can't fuck with them.

I have mine just above my registration dealy up front.

But where oh where did you get them?

jman3000
11-23-2007, 12:02 AM
But where oh where did you get them?

your stupid face is where i got them.

ashbeeigh
11-23-2007, 12:03 AM
I don't know if I want them with that attitude anymore.

jman3000
11-23-2007, 12:05 AM
lol... youre acting like you'd be doing me a favor taking some from me. i'll give you one or two if you want them... it's not like im hoarding them in my fall out shelter in case of WW III.

ashbeeigh
11-23-2007, 12:09 AM
Well they'd be modest for decorating the fall out shelter. But seriously, maybe at the next GTG you could bring me one?

11-26-2007, 10:55 PM
I want to get one of those snazzy little silver decal spurs for my new car. I looked online for a little bit, but couldn't find it.

I don't want anything really obnoxious for the back of my car, just keep it discreet and classy. Like if you pull up behind it or walk by it you see it, but not from a mile away.

Where did y'all get your bumper stickers?
I have some information on the bumper sticker for the spurs.Go to
http://www.teammascot.com/san-antonio-spurs/banner-9180.html
Bumpers Sticker-San Antonio Spurs $2.99....I hope that will help you
find what you looking for.There is alot of website for the bumpers sticker for
the san antonio spurs.Go to yahoo.. :toast to the spurs.