PDA

View Full Version : So how did you like the Lakers?

LakerGod
12-26-2004, 03:44 AM
Despite the 2-point loss, I think we did pretty good against Shaq and the Miami Heat, let's get not over excited about a Wade-less Spurs win last month over the Heat. The Heat are playing good basketball right now and I don't think the Spurs would win in Miami, If they couldn't beat the Magic I don't think they would beat the Heat. Wade will eat Parker alive, Shaq would abuse Duncan like he did last time they met.

Then again this is just ny humble opinion. :angel

timvp
12-26-2004, 04:01 AM
:lmao

Laker fans are now forced to pimp other teams because their team is now Kobe Bryant And Eleven Players Unfortunate Enough To Be On His Team.

Go down with the ship, playa.

Dario
12-26-2004, 04:20 AM
Oh comon, leave him alone, you can't even think how it is, to have kobe on your team. Lakergod is a poor fan and i feel pitty for him, his team had it all, now it has kobe :)

missmyzte
12-26-2004, 04:20 AM
Well, I was with you until you started saying that the Spurs can't win in Miami. The game was great today, excluding the final score, and did not disappoint considering how much hype there was. But the Spurs vs Heat? Spurs will win.

SLOVENIAN 8
12-26-2004, 04:43 AM
Kobe and coach Rudy are stupid! They dont give a chance to other Lakers players. Why they have them, if they dont even play. Vujačič, Divac,....

It is everything about Bryant :shootme No team basketball. It`s all for his stats.

SuperManu!!!
12-26-2004, 04:58 AM
I don't think the Spurs would win in Miami

Poor lakergod......he is so desperate that starts talking crazy!!!! :blah

polandprzem
12-26-2004, 05:05 AM
It is everything about Bryant :shootme No team basketball. It`s all for his stats.

Oh realy :)

Everybody now feel sory for the rest of the LA team.
I don't know what is the Rudu T role in this team.
Is he afraid to tell Kobe what he thinks or is it comfortable for him. Give the ball to Kobe and get out of the way. Well it's not going to work. Not with Kobe.

boutons
12-26-2004, 06:06 AM
Kobe's probably the best driver/finisher in the NBA, and was 13/13 from the line, while shooting 3's @ only 31% for the season, 38% for Sunday.

So what do they do, seeing that Heat doubled Kobe on the in-bounds? Kobe's shoots a 3 tryhing win, rather try to tie with a drive for 2 and maybe AND 1. Live by the glitz, die by the glitz.

Spurgal
12-26-2004, 07:24 AM
I enjoyed watching the Lakers lose... :lol

texbound
12-26-2004, 08:45 AM
The Heat are playing good basketball right now and I don't think the Spurs would win in Miami

What does that have to do with this game? The Heat won in LA, not Miami. Sure the Heat might win 1 game against the Spurs if the game were played in Miami, but they would have a hard winning in the SBC center.

And this is pathetic. Who the hell gloats about a loss? "I think we did pretty good". A loss is a loss no matter how you slice it. Plus, the Lakers got used in their own house.

Rummpd
12-26-2004, 09:07 AM
14 and 12.

Kobe 0 over last 7 minutes.

Could not win after Shaq fouled out.

The truth re LA = Pathetic!!!!

ducks
12-26-2004, 11:19 AM
kobe is finding out what david robinson went thru
the years that he had to carry the load all by himself
I am suprissed odom is not playing better

I will say this if pop was coaching the lakers team they would have more wins now

Experiment2100
12-26-2004, 11:58 AM
Wade will eat Parker alive

Yes because Pop, as his secret strategy, will put our starting point guard on their starting 2 guard/ leading scorer. In fact he probably won't use Bowen until Cristian Leattner comes out. That white boy kills us each game we play him. :rolleyes

rr2418
12-26-2004, 12:25 PM
Despite the 2-point loss, I think we did pretty good against Shaq and the Miami Heat, let's get not over excited about a Wade-less Spurs win last month over the Heat. The Heat are playing good basketball right now and I don't think the Spurs would win in Miami, If they couldn't beat the Magic I don't think they would beat the Heat. Wade will eat Parker alive, Shaq would abuse Duncan like he did last time they met.

Anybody who thinks "Kobe Bryant the rapist" is a savior, well their opinion means SH#@T!............in my humble opinion. :lmao

Aggie Hoopsfan
12-26-2004, 12:45 PM
As for the title of the thread, I enjoyed greatly watching the Lakers losing.

As for the body of LakerGod's post, someone pass the shovel, the shit is deep in here.

adidas11
12-26-2004, 01:28 PM
The Lakers did alright yesterday, although I wasn't suprised that they lost. They just don't have the game right now to finish against good teams. And because of their style (very few post ups, and a lot of jump shots off penetration), they're going to be inconsistent.

Lamar Odom played well yesterday, and I would like to see him more involved in the offense. He looks lost just standing out on the perimeter. They need to run more plays for him, more post up situations early in the game to get him going.

Other than that, the Lakers are pretty much playing just as I expected this season. I've been pleased with their performance so far.

smeagol
12-26-2004, 01:47 PM
The Lakers did alright yesterday, although I wasn't suprised that they lost. They just don't have the game right now to finish against good teams. And because of their style (very few post ups, and a lot of jump shots off penetration), they're going to be inconsistent.

Lamar Odom played well yesterday, and I would like to see him more involved in the offense. He looks lost just standing out on the perimeter. They need to run more plays for him, more post up situations early in the game to get him going.

Other than that, the Lakers are pretty much playing just as I expected this season. I've been pleased with their performance so far.
Hey addidas, is it possible for you to change your avatar?

Every time I see that Lakers avatar I think, "Shit, LakerGod posting stupidities again!".

When I actually start reading the post, quickly I realize its you and not that clown because of the content of the post (usually spot on).

adidas11
12-26-2004, 01:49 PM
Are there any other Laker avatars for me to pick?

smeagol
12-26-2004, 01:53 PM
Are there any other Laker avatars for me to pick?
You can ask Kori to help you with any avatar you want to pick (she helped me with my Gollum avatar).

adidas11
12-26-2004, 01:55 PM
I'll look into it.

smeagol
12-26-2004, 01:58 PM
I'll look into it.
If she's to busy to help you, put a Manu avatar instead :lol

GrandeDavid
12-26-2004, 02:00 PM
LakerGod, during the regular season teams lose games on the road to inferior teams not too infrequently. In your typical shortsightedness you failed to bother mentioning that San Antonio had won 7 straight against Orlando. Did you also realize that the Spurs have won like 18 straight over Utah and 15 over the Celtics? Sometimes teams lose games, its been known to happen. But your comparison of the Heat and Magic in terms of competing against the Spurs was pathetic. I guess you just figure that since both teams reside in the state of Florida you'd draw the comparison. :rolleyes

Experiment2100
12-26-2004, 02:03 PM
Adiddas if I may make a suggestion put this link in Avatar url

http://www.ezekielbearsports.com/sficons/lakers.gif
http://www.ezekielbearsports.com/sficons/lakers.gif

adidas11
12-26-2004, 02:12 PM
Done.

Experiment2100
12-26-2004, 02:45 PM
http://img94.exs.cx/img94/8558/rudybanner8ue.jpg

:lol

ShoogarBear
12-26-2004, 03:04 PM
Hey, adidas, how about this one?

http://clayvision.net/nba/images/cliplogo.gif

pjjrfan
12-26-2004, 03:22 PM
I thought the Lakers played well but in the end, the Miami defense shut them down, especially Kobe, they had a guy stay in front of him and closed all the lanes to the basket, so he had nowhere to go. That's the best defense I've seen played on Kobe in a long time. There was a reason he went scoreless. Miami made up it's mind they wouldn't let Kobe beat them. And when someone else got the ball they recovered quickly and made them take tough shots, they let Odom get away a couple of times, abut overall it was their defense and the Lakers weak defense that got them the win.

But while I may not be a Kobe-Laker fan, I think this team has a lot of quickness and if they can get a good defensive mind set they will be dangerous come the playoffs. I don't underrate Kobe or Rudy T like many here do.

samikeyp
12-26-2004, 09:09 PM
Despite the 2-point loss

only stat that matters.

LakerGod
12-27-2004, 01:03 PM
I thought the Lakers played well but in the end, the Miami defense shut them down, especially Kobe, they had a guy stay in front of him and closed all the lanes to the basket, so he had nowhere to go. That's the best defense I've seen played on Kobe in a long time. There was a reason he went scoreless. Miami made up it's mind they wouldn't let Kobe beat them. And when someone else got the ball they recovered quickly and made them take tough shots, they let Odom get away a couple of times, abut overall it was their defense and the Lakers weak defense that got them the win.

But while I may not be a Kobe-Laker fan, I think this team has a lot of quickness and if they can get a good defensive mind set they will be dangerous come the playoffs. I don't underrate Kobe or Rudy T like many here do.
Finally an intelligent and coherent Spur fan

CosmicCowboy
12-27-2004, 01:14 PM
I confess that I get great pleasure watching Kobe score 40+ and lose the game...how many times already this year has that happened?

Solid D
12-27-2004, 01:19 PM
Finally an intelligent and coherent Spur fan

Set the example, and see the tone change with others.

GrandeDavid
12-27-2004, 01:42 PM
^Exactly, SolidD! I don't even give this moron, LakerGod, the time of day. Absolutely no insight or knowledge of the game, whatsoever.

Man In Black
12-27-2004, 07:30 PM
The fact that he calls himself a God is an insult to all creator spirit types for any denomination.

His real designation should be LAKER FRAUD. IF we're going to call him something, let's call him by what he really is.

Oh and about Rudy T or Kobe B.

Riddle me this... Can you name 1 time where either have won WITHOUT A DOMINANT BIG?

As this guy says:http://www2.coca-cola.com/presscenter/img/imagenews/downloads/lg_small_sprite_spokesperson_b.jpg
YA CAN'T!!!

Sense
12-28-2004, 02:00 AM

You have to be an idiot. The lakers do suck, I'm sorry, I know you've heard it plenty but it's still not in your head. The only reason that game was close was because of the hype. Kobe wouldn't have been good on that game if it wasn't for all the talk (even though he screwed it up at the buzzer). The Spurs would have still beaten the Heat with Wade, Shaq just felt he had to step up against the spurs. Duncan knew the game was there so no need for big minutes. The only reason Tim Duncan is not averaging what Garnett is averaging is because he has less minutes and better teamates. Tim could cream anyone, but he knows better,we need morons like you realize that. It's all about the team, I think you would have changed Teams if you would have realized that. Shaq did... Grow up.

adidas11
12-28-2004, 09:23 AM
?

Rummpd
12-28-2004, 10:07 AM
There was a post I started re his name but LakerFraud is a definite winner!!!!

Losers just don't get it - LaFraud it is.

MadDoc

Sportcamper
12-29-2004, 09:48 AM
I confess that I get great pleasure watching Kobe score 40+ and lose the game...how many times already this year has that happened?

Kobe needs to be more selfish...He needs to take more shots... His problem lately is that he passes too much and tries to get his teammates involved...

With Butler out, (suspension for fighting) and Devean George, Vlade (Injuries)...The Lakers needed Kobe to score 48 like he did last night...That would have made the difference in the Miami game...

Oh well, live and learn...