PDA

View Full Version : Warren Just Got Fukin Hosed

SequSpur
11-23-2007, 07:30 PM
Ran the hook and ladder with 25 seconds left, and the ref called an incomplete catch on the fukin pitch out... :lmao

Madison ended up winning the game on the refs stupid ass calls,.

Twisted_Dawg
11-23-2007, 09:32 PM
Nothing worse than some high school kids that play their ass off and get fucked by some bad refs.

A close second are high school kids that play thier asses off and lose because of some fucked up incompetent coaches they play for.

DannyT
11-23-2007, 09:53 PM
can someone tell me the score of the alamo heights new braunfels game please....

SequSpur
11-24-2007, 02:35 AM
alamo heights got their ass rocked tonight....

btw, woai.com doesn't have the balls to show the last play where warren got fukin hosed.

check out ksat.com's coverage, they have it... it was an 80 yard td, called back for no fucking reason... the refs don't even know the rules of the fucking game... i'm pissed... good luck to madison but that was fuckin bullshit.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-24-2007, 02:44 AM
KSAT.com rocks ass.

ShoogarBear
11-24-2007, 04:03 AM
That sucks.

Twisted_Dawg
11-24-2007, 07:25 AM
alamo heights got their ass rocked tonight....

btw, woai.com doesn't have the balls to show the last play where warren got fukin hosed.

check out ksat.com's coverage, they have it... it was an 80 yard td, called back for no fucking reason... the refs don't even know the rules of the fucking game... i'm pissed... good luck to madison but that was fuckin bullshit.

I was going to send you a PM about this as I also watched WOAI (hoping to see Jennifer Broome) and I noticed David Chancellor didnt show it either. I will go to the KSAT site and see if they have it. Woai's camera may have left the stadium when the play happened, but it is inexuseable that Chancellor didn't at least mention it. Worst of all some other dude was on for Jenny.

Twisted_Dawg
11-24-2007, 07:54 AM
Sequ,
Here is the link from KSAT: http://www.ksat.com/video/14679206/index.html
I watched it but the camera angle was not good. How did you know about this play so fast? Was it on TV? Radio? Anyway, the KSAT guy did reference that it was a contoversial call. Warren coah Dausin said the game was tainted, while Madison coach Streety was gald to get his ass out of there. Those are both very good coaches.

Shelly
11-24-2007, 09:41 AM
Sequ was probably at the game...I'm pretty sure his daughter goes to Warren?

It's time for O'Connor to kick Reagan's ass :spin

SpursWoman
11-24-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm with Smithson Valley in this one.

Since my daughter isn't at Judson for another year and a half, I refuse to cheer for them as long as I can avoid it. :spin

SequSpur
11-24-2007, 11:34 AM
Sequ,
Here is the link from KSAT: http://www.ksat.com/video/14679206/index.html
I watched it but the camera angle was not good. How did you know about this play so fast? Was it on TV? Radio? Anyway, the KSAT guy did reference that it was a contoversial call. Warren coah Dausin said the game was tainted, while Madison coach Streety was gald to get his ass out of there. Those are both very good coaches.

I was there.

My oldest daughter just grad. from there and my other daughter starts there next August.

KEDA
11-24-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm with Smithson Valley in this one.

Since my daughter isn't at Judson for another year and a half, I refuse to cheer for them as long as I can avoid it. :spin

I knew there was a reason I liked you!!!

<<< S V class of 98

11-24-2007, 06:33 PM
It's time for O'Connor to kick Reagan's ass :spin

No Shelly, you cannot have the ass kicking.

Not yours.

Shelly
11-24-2007, 07:05 PM
No Shelly, you cannot have the ass kicking.

Not yours.

Apparently not! :(

SpursWoman
11-25-2007, 09:30 AM
I knew there was a reason I liked you!!!

<<< S V class of 98

My nephew, whom I adore, is in athletics there....so it's not just a random pick. :lol