PDA

View Full Version : Hogan's wife seeks divorce

sa_butta
11-24-2007, 12:16 PM
Wrestling superstar Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

Linda Bollea has submitted legal documents in Florida's Pinellas County Court seeking a permanent separation from her husband, whose real name is Terry Bollea.

The papers don't state a reason for the divorce, reports local Fox News TV channel WTVT.

2007 is proving to be a troublesome year for the Hogans - earlier this week, their son Nick had his driving license suspended for one year by police in relation to a summer car crash.

The teen was traveling with his pal, U.S. Marine John Graziano, when he lost control of his father's Toyota Supra on a Florida highway in August. According to officials, the vehicle flipped at high speed and collided with a palm tree.

The teenager has been charged with reckless driving involving serious bodily injury. He will be tried as an adult.

http://www.woai.com/entertainment/story.aspx?content_id=14cb905b-46ca-4a25-9145-af0315be990a

davi78239
11-24-2007, 12:19 PM
Out of Curiosity, would any one bang his daughter (Brooke)? Just wondering.

Slomo
11-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Out of Curiosity, would any one bang his daughter (Brooke)? Just wondering.:ttiwwp:

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Didn't they do an episode about their divorce on Hogan Knows Best?

CuckingFunt
11-24-2007, 12:29 PM
No.

jman3000
11-24-2007, 12:38 PM
she has a hot body... but her face is gnomeish. i'd say no... with an *

ashbeeigh
11-24-2007, 12:45 PM
she has a hot body... but her face is gnomeish. i'd say no... with an *

It's that "my head is too big for my body because I'm anorexic" look.

LuvBones
11-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Ok Brooke does not look anorexic at all.. she has a healthy body figure, but she looks too much like hulk hogan. And I saw the episode about their marriage/divorce. That's pretty sad. I doubt (with hulk hogan as your husband) linda will find another man.

jman3000
11-24-2007, 12:53 PM
i think that episode youre talking about was one in which she wanted to get divorced... but they ended up reconciling in the end... this report is apparently the real deal and theyre gonna split.

ya know.. not like i watch it nothing..

ashbeeigh
11-24-2007, 12:58 PM
Ok Brooke does not look anorexic at all.. she has a healthy body figure, but she looks too much like hulk hogan. And I saw the episode about their marriage/divorce. That's pretty sad. I doubt (with hulk hogan as your husband) linda will find another man.

Oh, I know she doesn't. It wasn't a fair comparison. I was just going along with jman's comparisons.

Ronaldo McDonald
11-24-2007, 01:02 PM
brooke hogan is doable

with that said i'd do her

E20
11-24-2007, 01:02 PM
Put a paper bag over her head. Also, this has nothing to do with the thread, but get a pizza box, while you're at it. LMAO

Walter Craparita
11-24-2007, 01:15 PM
His son is too fast too furious.

JMarkJohns
11-24-2007, 01:28 PM
If you're married, don't do reality shows. There's like a curse or something. Think of all the MTV/VHI reality shows that have ended in divorce. Nick/Jessica, Dave/Carmen, Terry/Linda ... hell, even their reality love shows never even last more than a month or two. Up next will be Chris/Adriana. There's no freakin' way they make it.

tlongII
11-24-2007, 05:35 PM
Brooke is a two-bagger.

JoeChalupa
11-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Brooke is just big boned but she ain't ugly. I'd body slam her.

Bigzax
11-24-2007, 05:57 PM
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singer/brooke-hogan/pictures/brooke-hogan-picture-1.jpg

nothin wrong with that!

JoeChalupa
11-24-2007, 06:00 PM
I'd hit it!

jaespur21
11-24-2007, 06:44 PM
id hit it seven days a week and twice on sunday

JMarkJohns
11-24-2007, 07:07 PM
If nobody knew she was Hogan's little girl, most wouldn't have issues. She's far from unattractive, but isn't everyones preference. In reality, I think most would hit it without much thought to the contrary.

Shelly
11-24-2007, 07:13 PM
Brooke and her mother are both nice looking. They just wear too much make-up. She's also very tall...close to 6'

Good 'N Plenty
11-24-2007, 07:15 PM
Brooke and her mother are both nice looking. They just wear too much make-up. She's also very tall...close to 6'

She is worth the climb.

dallaskd
11-24-2007, 07:31 PM
ehhh Brooke is a butta-head but no way you can say you wouldnt be all over that. Too bad to hear the news. I really liked their show.

dallaskd
11-24-2007, 07:32 PM

Her mother is a beast. :vomit:

Richard Cranium
11-24-2007, 07:48 PM

I'd pile drive her.

dallaskd
11-24-2007, 08:17 PM
It's that "my head is too big for my body because I'm anorexic" look.

are you kiding me?!?!?! brooke is nice and plump. anorexic girls are not that thick. that body is bangin

MaNuMaNiAc
11-25-2007, 12:00 AM
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/brooke-hogan-2006-mtv-movie-awards-arrivals-rGUfgH.jpg

Not hot, I'm sorry

tlongII
11-25-2007, 12:10 AM
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/brooke-hogan-2006-mtv-movie-awards-arrivals-rGUfgH.jpg

Not hot, I'm sorry

Two bags. One for her. One for me in case hers breaks.

JMarkJohns
11-25-2007, 12:12 AM
Wow. That's a terrible picture. She kind of looks like...

http://movies.infinitecoolness.com/22/saw16.jpg

Too much makeup (too much eye shadow and blush) and bad angle (even if it is pretty straight on).

Opinionater
11-25-2007, 12:21 AM
IMHO, she is not Playboy material but I've watched the show and she is doable.

Avitus1
11-25-2007, 03:40 AM

Looks to much like Hogan for me.

Walter Craparita
11-25-2007, 11:49 AM
She looks hot when she doesn't have loads of makeup on like her clown mom.

blackbucket
11-25-2007, 12:07 PM
Two bags. One for her. One for me in case hers breaks.

:lol That made me lol. good stuff

CuckingFunt
11-25-2007, 12:15 PM
There is just nothing about her that is attractive to me. In terms of personality OR physical appearance.

CavsSuperFan
11-26-2007, 10:40 AM
Hulk seems like a great person...Too bad he married a high maintenance princess... (http://www.reuters.com/resources/r/?m=02&d=20071124&t=2&i=2276250&w=&r=2007-11-24T235018Z_01_B55874_RTRUKOP_0_PICTURE0)

fatsack
11-26-2007, 11:07 AM
########

BacktoBasics
11-26-2007, 11:41 AM
All this could have been avoided had he dumped the fanny pack.

dawn
11-26-2007, 12:06 PM
They were together a LONG time. Sad that they are splitting, but it could be for so long they had their lives apart due to his schedule and now that he is home more, they just did not know how to be TOGETHER so much.

MoSpur
11-26-2007, 12:52 PM
I think its sad too. I liked them on the show.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-26-2007, 01:26 PM

I have to agree. I'd provide them with a mother/daughter tandem Chopper ride.

703 Spurz
11-26-2007, 04:34 PM
Why not hit it?

Sunshine
11-26-2007, 04:34 PM
I heard that the first Hulk Hogan knew of her filing was when a reporter called to ask his reaction. He had no clue she'd filed.

MoSpur
11-26-2007, 05:02 PM
I heard that the first Hulk Hogan knew of her filing was when a reporter called to ask his reaction. He had no clue she'd filed.

I heard that too, but how can he not know.

samikeyp
11-26-2007, 05:07 PM
Listen to me Brother! Whatcha gonna do when the alimony check comes due?

:)

Shelly
11-26-2007, 05:09 PM
According to TMZ

Hulk Hogan and wife Linda have been separated for some time now, and the couple even filmed part of their last season of "Hogan Knows Best" while apart.

TMZ has learned that Mr. and Mrs. Hulkster have been on the outs since June, and that the divorce filing was not a surprise to the Hogans or people who know the couple. Sources tell TMZ that the couple even filmed part of their reality TV show "Hogan Knows Best" when they were separated. This was a source of problems for production, because they had to play nice while filming scenes together.

Linda Hogan filed for divorce on Wednesday, but the papers don't give any specific reason for the filing. A source tells us that the show has not been picked up for next season

Sportcamper
11-26-2007, 05:23 PM

This is a very common scenario in Los Angeles...Men are working their tails off while their wives go shopping, hang out at Star Bucs & complain about how awful their 5000 square foot house is, how terrible their new car is, how they had to lift a salad fork that the maid did not put away....

Hulk Hogan may be sad today but in the long run he will be much happier....The ungrateful spoiled princess did him a favor!

MoSpur
11-26-2007, 05:25 PM
According to TMZ

Hulk Hogan and wife Linda have been separated for some time now, and the couple even filmed part of their last season of "Hogan Knows Best" while apart.

TMZ has learned that Mr. and Mrs. Hulkster have been on the outs since June, and that the divorce filing was not a surprise to the Hogans or people who know the couple. Sources tell TMZ that the couple even filmed part of their reality TV show "Hogan Knows Best" when they were separated. This was a source of problems for production, because they had to play nice while filming scenes together.

Linda Hogan filed for divorce on Wednesday, but the papers don't give any specific reason for the filing. A source tells us that the show has not been picked up for next season

That's why it sounded funny to me that he didn't know about it until a reporter asked him.

Slomo
11-26-2007, 05:40 PM

Not hot, I'm sorryOn the bright side she wouldn't have to pay for a DNA test in a paternity suit.

Next time somebody tells my daughter that she looks like daddy I'm punching him/her in the face.

Sportcamper
11-26-2007, 05:55 PM
That is not the best photo of Brooke...She is an attractive girl....

Brooke... (http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/5773/BrookeHoga_Devan_12521959_400.jpg)
Brooke & Hulk... (http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00160/epa_brooke_hogan_160736a.jpg)

Sunshine
11-26-2007, 06:34 PM
I didn't make it up or dream it:

Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, claimed the first he knew about the divorce was when newspaper reporters contacted him about it.

AdvertisementBollea was told by the St Petersburg Times that the paperwork for a divorce had been sent to Pinellas County, to which he responded: "Thank you for the great information. My wife has been in California for about three weeks...Holy smokes. Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

LINK (http://www.rte.ie/arts/2007/1126/hoganh.html)

JMarkJohns
11-26-2007, 06:46 PM
According to TMZ

Didn't he win "Father of the Year" in one of the last season's episodes? As for the above bolded... So much for all that then. Nice reality you've created. Aside from it being fake, it looked very realistic.

Shelly
11-26-2007, 06:56 PM
I didn't make it up or dream it:

Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, claimed the first he knew about the divorce was when newspaper reporters contacted him about it.

AdvertisementBollea was told by the St Petersburg Times that the paperwork for a divorce had been sent to Pinellas County, to which he responded: "Thank you for the great information. My wife has been in California for about three weeks...Holy smokes. Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

LINK (http://www.rte.ie/arts/2007/1126/hoganh.html)

That was the original report because TMZ posted that yesterday as well, so you weren't dreaming!

But then they came out today with a report that they had been separated for awhile now

AZLouis
11-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Listen to me Brother! Whatcha gonna do when the alimony check comes due?

:)

Y2J v Hogan at Royal Rumble. :nope

sa_butta
11-27-2007, 10:55 AM
CLEARWATER --
(AP) -- The wife of celebrity wrestler Hulk Hogan said in a divorce petition that she wants a share of the family's two multimillion-dollar Florida properties plus alimony and child support for their 17-year-old son.

Linda Bollea filed for divorce from Hogan -- whose real name is Terry Bollea -- last week after 24 years of marriage. The petition says the marriage is ``irretrievably broken.''

The marital assets that need to be equitably divided include the nearly 17,000-square-foot mansion in Belleair where the family lives and a 3,474-square-foot home on Clearwater beach.

Pinellas County records place the market value of the Belleair mansion at more than $7.2 million and the Clearwater house at more than $2.2 million. The Bolleas also have a condominium under construction in Las Vegas.

Linda Bollea also seeks an unspecified amount for alimony and child support for their 17-year-old son, Nick, who was arrested this month in connection with a traffic crash that left a passenger with severe brain injuries.

For four seasons they've starred in the VH1 reality show Hogan Knows Best, which chronicles the lives of the famous wrestler and his family, including daughter Brooke, 19.

Linda Bollea's attorney declined to comment. Her husband told a reporter last week that the divorce filing caught him ''off guard,'' saying his wife has been in California for the past few weeks.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/breaking_news/story/322391.html

LuvBones
11-28-2007, 02:31 AM
Do ya'll believe this? From wwtdd:

As for Hulk Hogan, the St Petersburg Times quotes an attorney who says the pending divorce between Hulk and Linda Hogan may simply be a way to protect their assets in case they are sued after their son Nick was in a car crash that left one man in a coma:

In the divorce, Linda is asking for half of all assets, including Hulks Bel Air mansion and Clearwater Beach home with combined assessed values topping $7.9-million ... a divorce could be one step the Hogans could take to try to protect assets ... because it could cut Hogan's assets in half.

THE SIXTH MAN
11-28-2007, 02:51 AM
Do ya'll believe this? From wwtdd:
If it's true then WOW!

MoSpur
11-28-2007, 10:23 AM
That would be kind of wrong of them to do. I have no idea though.

JoeChalupa
11-28-2007, 10:26 AM
It does make good business sense though. I'd probably do the same if I thought someone was going to try to wrestle me out of some cash.