PDA

View Full Version : Southern Cal and Texas A&M

johngateswhiteley
11-24-2007, 01:50 PM
...greatness. anyway, back from the dead?...lucky for you t-sip shit eaters i got internet at my new house this past week. perfect timing, although my laptop crashed...go figure.

1. USC looks primed for another BCS game....another. hopefully, Oregon loses one and SC beats uchla....then its roses baby!

2. considering how irritating this Aggie team has been, it was quite satisfying to OWN that pathetic little school in austin again....good times. i wonder if t.u. fan realizes just how bad they got worked yesterday? either way, A&M just beat a team they were suppose to beat

3. weekend concludes with A&M smashing ohio state in the NIT championship...hilarious. silly buckeyes...

...fuck yourself t.u. fan.

samikeyp
11-24-2007, 02:26 PM
Nice to see you are still a good sport....:lol

FWIW....I think SC has the Rose Bowl in the bag.

Are you going to hold true to what you said?

If Texas A&M goes 4-4 in conference play, i won't post about the Aggies until the next CFB season starts.

never gonna happen forum...

LaMarcus Bryant
11-24-2007, 02:30 PM
rofl
funny how he was gone when his teams were shitstains on the boots of scrub teams

johngateswhiteley
11-24-2007, 03:08 PM
Nice to see you are still a good sport....:lol

FWIW....I think SC has the Rose Bowl in the bag.

Are you going to hold true to what you said?

when have i not held true...t-sip? there isn't one example. after the bowl game, i won't mention A&M until the kickoff of A&M's next season.

johngateswhiteley
11-24-2007, 03:27 PM
rofl
funny how he was gone when his teams were shitstains on the boots of scrub teams

another solid post from an ignorant sip...i guess you guys just enjoy looking foolish. you're good at it.

i haven't posted since the Oregon game...i think. SC has been undefeated since then, winning some solid games. A&M has struggled a bit, but i think history shows i never give up on my teams. furthermore, if t-sips could read, which they can't (someone read this for him), you'd know i didn't have internet at my new place till this past week, and even now i am using my friends laptop cause i have to get a new one.

enjoy:

1. Stephen "white jesus" Mcgee raping t.u. for the 3rd straight year
2. Frantastic back2back wins over t.u.
3. JGW dropping serious knowledge

...i can only hope you and your t-sip friends cried yesterday. and you better believe Stephen McGee won't lose to t.u. as a senior...whose going to stop him? your sorry fucking defense and that vaginal discharge you call a QB?

a bit harsh by my verbal standards?...yes, but its about time all you cock sucking t.u. fans SHUT THE FUCK UP.

blow me- john

samikeyp
11-24-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm a t-sip now? :lol

Easy, killer....I just asked you a question.

samikeyp
11-24-2007, 03:29 PM
a bit harsh by my verbal standards?...yes, but its about time all you cock sucking t.u. fans SHUT THE FUCK UP.

So now all Longhorn fans are cocksuckers. :rolleyes

j-6
11-24-2007, 03:34 PM
So now all Longhorn fans are cocksuckers. :rolleyes

Well, he did drop "serious knowledge". Maybe he's been holed up at Oilcan Harry's in Austin doing field research.

johngateswhiteley
11-24-2007, 03:36 PM
Well, he did drop "serious knowledge". Maybe he's been holed up at Oilcan Harry's in Austin doing field research.

i actually laughed out loud when i typed that...but its true...t.u. eats poop.

Brutalis
11-24-2007, 05:43 PM
SpursTalk Forum Award: College Sports
Category: Arrogant Terrorist
Winner: johngateswhiteley

Congratulations on your most fucking stupid thread and automatic classic one at that. We all need a hero in the most fast paced, confusing of times on internet message boards and you sir, have gratified those who hadn't a fair chance at reading self sufficient words to exemplify a life they will never have. On behalf of everyone at SpursTalk, thank you so much and have a beautiful retirement.

j-6
11-24-2007, 06:23 PM
i actually laughed out loud when i typed that...but its true...t.u. eats poop.

I particularly enjoyed Colt being referred to as a vaginal discharge.

johngateswhiteley
11-24-2007, 06:34 PM
SpursTalk Forum Award: College Sports
Category: Arrogant Terrorist
Winner: johngateswhiteley

Congratulations on your most fucking stupid thread and automatic classic one at that. We all need a hero in the most fast paced, confusing of times on internet message boards and you sir, have gratified those who hadn't a fair chance at reading self sufficient words to exemplify a life they will never have. On behalf of everyone at SpursTalk, thank you so much and have a beautiful retirement.

a terrorist to t.u. fan?...i'll take it. and any obnoxiousness directed towards them is well earned...call it reparations for years of being pole smokers.

you can fuck off too brutalis...your probably the worst poster on this college sports board. here's a hint...in the future, its usually a good idea to make sense in most of your posts.

johngateswhiteley
11-24-2007, 06:40 PM
I particularly enjoyed Colt being referred to as a vaginal discharge.

he is what he is, as well as an overrated QB.

Brutalis
11-26-2007, 02:06 PM
a terrorist to t.u. fan?...i'll take it. and any obnoxiousness directed towards them is well earned...call it reparations for years of being pole smokers.

you can fuck off too brutalis...your probably the worst poster on this college sports board. here's a hint...in the future, its usually a good idea to make sense in most of your posts.
I'm not. Just ask. OMG U R SOW N00B.

It made perfect sense and worked. The thread was killed, except for me posting in it again. Damn I can't help I'm sexy just let it go.

scott
11-26-2007, 08:04 PM
His internet is back just in time to challenge CaptMike for top dog status in stupidville.

Brutalis
11-26-2007, 09:34 PM
:lol :lol :lol