PDA

View Full Version : anybody else see the end of the boston-bobcat game?

Hank the Tank
11-24-2007, 09:39 PM
all i can say is....wow....

Stargazer
11-24-2007, 09:46 PM
I missed it, but reading your post, it's almost like being there!

Tippecanoe
11-24-2007, 09:49 PM
Eddie Fucking House
Ray Fucking Allen

Cry Havoc
11-24-2007, 10:03 PM

:lmao

slayermin
11-24-2007, 10:15 PM
Inside a minute, Jeff McGinnis pulled a Jason Hart and didn't get the ball across the halfcourt within 8 seconds. Dumbass has no excuse since he's pretty much a veteran nowadays.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-24-2007, 11:26 PM
:lmao

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-24-2007, 11:26 PM
Oh yea,

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82185

1Parker1
11-25-2007, 02:33 PM

:lol

I really can't wait to see Boston play a legit Western Conference team: Spurs, Mavs, Rockets, Suns, Jazz, etc. Or even the Pistons...that's going to be a true test. It's insane how ridiculously easy their opening schedule has been...if you didn't know any better you'd think it was done that way on purpose :rolleyes

The_Game
11-25-2007, 02:47 PM
:lol

I really can't wait to see Boston play a legit Western Conference team: Spurs, Mavs, Rockets, Suns, Jazz, etc. Or even the Pistons...that's going to be a true test. It's insane how ridiculously easy their opening schedule has been...if you didn't know any better you'd think it was done that way on purpose :rolleyes

I see your point but isn't the thing about great teams that they beat the teams they are suppose to beat?

watching pistons play i don't think they will be too much of a threat

sribb43
11-25-2007, 05:34 PM
still waiting for the C's to play a contending team... anyways that was some lucky shit and poor execution by the Bobcats last night

1Parker1
11-25-2007, 07:46 PM
I see your point but isn't the thing about great teams that they beat the teams they are suppose to beat?

You're right in that...but I was talking more about how they handle those pressure situations and the fact that a lot of their weaknesses with surface when they play the better quality teams in the league. Right now, all you hear about the Celtics is their 11-1 record, their 2 shot beating winners, their #1 offense and surprisingly their #1 league defense, etc. But those stats are highly misleading. I'd like to see how their defense, shooting, and bench produce against a more quality opponent in the league.

1Parker1
11-25-2007, 07:47 PM

Well, I think the Pistons are doing their usual "on/off" switch routine and hence losing to the poorer teams in the league. Plus, I believe Billups and some others are coming off injuries so that doesn't help. I expect them to be a threat in the East come playoff time. I still don't believe that anyone in the East, including the Pistons, is a threat to the top Western Conference teams if that's what you mean...