PDA

View Full Version : LOL Watch this bride freak out

Kori Ellis
11-25-2007, 02:39 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qwec1Jl5f0Q

It might not be as funny to guys as this is to women. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Buddy Holly
11-25-2007, 02:42 AM
Wasn't it revealed that that was staged and they were just acting.

Kori Ellis
11-25-2007, 02:44 AM
I don't know if it's staged or not, I don't care really. :lol It's super funny.

Flight3107
11-25-2007, 03:35 AM
Worst acting I have ever seen

:td

Avitus1
11-25-2007, 03:56 AM
YouTube bride meltdown is a hoax

Updated Thu. Feb. 1 2007 5:25 PM ET

CTV.ca News Staff

A video of a bride chopping her hair off during a meltdown an hour before her wedding -- seen by more than 2 million viewers worldwide on YouTube -- is a hoax.

Except that the 22-year-old aspiring actress, whose real name is Jodi Behan, really did cut her hair in the video filmed by Toronto-based Ryerson University grad Ingrid Hass.

Amid widespread debate about the clip's authenticity, titled Bride Has Massive Hair Wig Out, the video even made it onto NBC's The Today Show on Wednesday.

And on Thursday, the girls in the video will make an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

"I cannot believe all this," Behan wrote in an email to the Toronto Star. "It's embarrassing and exciting and overwhelming."

In the six-minute clip, Behan enters a hotel room filled with bridesmaids and complains of her bad haircut.

Then, in a burst of anger, her character, also named Jodi, takes a pair of scissors and begins furiously cutting off her hair -- repeatedly telling the camera operator to stop filming.

Bridesmaid Jessie, also her actual name, is Jodi's real sister.

"They're characters, I'll give you that," the girls' mother told the Star.

"They're great girls. But I'm not going to say any more. This is their thing."

Haas, a local performance artist, came up with the idea as a way to gain notoriety on YouTube.

"I would love to tell you all about it. I will have to hold off," Haas told the Star, without elaborating.

When asked if he thought the video was real, Toronto film director Norman Jewison told the newspaper on Wednesday that he suspected the video was staged. But he said he'd give her a job in an instant.

"Wouldn't you hire her as an actress? I sure would," Jewison said. "If she's not one, then maybe she should become one. It's hysterical."

Slydragon
11-25-2007, 05:37 AM
It was more funny before I knew it was fake, Shame on everyone who posted after Kori with out the line,

"***********Spoiler below************"

Shame on you. I would have stop reading if I saw that. :lol

Summers
11-25-2007, 09:29 AM
I think it's funny because it could be true. We get crazy on our wedding day!

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-25-2007, 10:15 AM
:td

easjer
11-25-2007, 01:32 PM
I've seen that before and wondered if it was fake (because at least one of my bridesmaids was always with me, and we all got our hair done together). I'm glad to know it is, because it would have disturbed me otherwise. But yes, it's really funny.

CharlieMac
11-25-2007, 02:47 PM
"Just let me fix this one flower...."

makedamnsure
11-25-2007, 10:19 PM
hahaha well I enjoyed it! My friend had a similar break down earlier this year for Homecoming and tried getting out of the moving limo haha

sa_kid20
11-25-2007, 11:41 PM
that was stupid

Viva Las Espuelas
11-26-2007, 04:44 PM
her fighting not to laugh at the very beginning a la jimmy fallon was a big give away. is this all it takes to become "famous"?