PDA

View Full Version : Have cheap shot will travel...

mojorizen7
11-25-2007, 05:03 AM
When's "Cheap Shot Bob" coming back?
December 17th? January 31st? March 9th? April 9th? I'm guessing he'll sit those out :rolleyes .
If not...hope he's got a swivel device attached to his chicken $h!t head 'cause payback's happen & believe me when i say that it's coming & it's going to be spectacular. :clap

ChumpDumper
11-25-2007, 05:06 AM
:lmao

Who's going to pay him back, and who is going to leave the bench and get suspended when it happens?

Remember, Iavaroni isn't there anymore to not hold back the players!

timvp
11-25-2007, 05:13 AM
If Robert Horry were on the Suns, Mike D'Antoni would play him 40 minutes per game. :clapThat's why you're the Suns.

mojorizen7
11-25-2007, 05:28 AM
Who's concerned about a 3 game suspension in January?

bresilhac
11-25-2007, 05:36 AM
Why do fans of other teams insist on spewing their whiny bullshit on our boards? It's so pathetic. No it's worse, it's disgusting. Instead of knocking Spurs players why don't you see if you can motivate those sorry, choking losers known as the Suns to do something other than choke in the playoffs every year?

timvp
11-25-2007, 05:40 AM
Who's concerned about a 3 game suspension in January?Who's concerned about a 1 game suspension in the playoffs?

mojorizen7
11-25-2007, 06:00 AM
Who's concerned about a 1 game suspension in the playoffs?
Ahh... there lies the infamous hardworking SPURS mantra...."if we can't beat ya, we'll cheat ya."........ Witha little help from Stern & friends.
The SPURS need another title like a fish needs a bicycle.

I'll be back here in June. Until then....enjoy the season & tell Horry to get well soon :hungry:

MaNuMaNiAc
11-25-2007, 06:02 AM
Ahh... there lies the infamous hardworking SPURS mantra...."if we can't beat ya, we'll cheat ya."........ Witha little help from Stern & friends.

I'll be back here in June. Until then....enjoy the season & tell Horry to get well soon :hungry:
Bring a rubber... 'cause you're gonna get fucked son!

mojorizen7
11-25-2007, 06:09 AM
Bring a rubber... 'cause you're gonna get fucked son!
Oh my lord. Dude, that is without a doubt the single most blatantly faggishly gay avatar i have ever witnessed in all my years of trolling. :elephant
Later.

jaffies
11-25-2007, 06:18 AM
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6074/dramaqueentb6.jpg

bdictjames
11-25-2007, 06:34 AM
Nash will knock out Horry and set Duncan and Oberto off the bench?

yeahone
11-25-2007, 07:54 AM
lol... it would be interesting to see Horry first game back in Phoenix

Summers
11-25-2007, 09:20 AM
Wow, Mojo, welcome to the board. You bring up some fascinating legitimate points we've never heard before. I especially liked you calling someone's avatar faggishly gay. That was cool.

mikeanthony21
11-25-2007, 09:21 AM
December 17th? January 31st? March 9th? April 9th? I'm guessing he'll sit those out :rolleyes .
If not...hope he's got a swivel device attached to his chicken $h!t head 'cause payback's happen & believe me when i say that it's coming & it's going to be spectacular. :clap

Oh, you mean the ENTIRE Phoenix bench will come onto the court this time? :donkey

exstatic
11-25-2007, 09:26 AM
Oh, you mean the ENTIRE Phoenix bench will come onto the court this time? :donkey
No great loss. It's not like Three First Names uses his bench anyway.

ShoogarBear
11-25-2007, 09:29 AM
Wow, Mojo, welcome to the board. You bring up some fascinating legitimate points we've never heard before. I especially liked you calling someone's avatar faggishly gay. That was cool.On the Suns boards, he's considered about as knowledgable as they come.

Obstructed_View
11-25-2007, 09:36 AM
Not sure if this has been posted already, but...

*yawn*

"Suns wrath" ranks right up there with "Canadian military" and "French work ethic" on my things-to-take-seriously scale.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-25-2007, 09:42 AM
Read the scoreboard, son. Now get over it.

nfg3
11-25-2007, 09:53 AM
Typical Sons :loser coming in with heir :cry :baby attitude.

Have a nice regular season as usual only to get :owned by the :flag: in the playoffs.

samikeyp
11-25-2007, 10:41 AM
December 17th? January 31st? March 9th? April 9th? I'm guessing he'll sit those out .
If not...hope he's got a swivel device attached to his chicken $h!t head 'cause payback's happen & believe me when i say that it's coming & it's going to be spectacular.

Shred....who is obsessed with who?

FromWayDowntown
11-25-2007, 10:44 AM
I remember how the Suns indignation carried them to a big win in Game 6.

They really showed the Spurs just how mad they were!!

Slomo
11-25-2007, 10:52 AM
http://www.cikava.com/gallery/albums/Photoshop_madness/Cryin_suns.jpghttp://www.cikava.com/gallery/Photoshop_madness/Cryin_suns

Obstructed_View
11-25-2007, 10:54 AM
Why do fans of other teams insist on spewing their whiny bullshit on our boards? It's so pathetic. No it's worse, it's disgusting. Instead of knocking Spurs players why don't you see if you can motivate those sorry, choking losers known as the Suns to do something other than choke in the playoffs every year?

We need a caption contest for your sig photo.

CubanMustGo
11-25-2007, 10:56 AM
Oh my lord. Dude, that is without a doubt the single most blatantly faggishly gay avatar i have ever witnessed in all my years of trolling.

If anyone would know "blatantly faggishly gay" it would be lame s0ns fan trolls like you.

Obstructed_View
11-25-2007, 11:01 AM
If anyone would know "blatantly faggishly gay" it would be lame s0ns fan trolls like you.
Actually those three words basically confirm the demographic of the poster as someone whose mom doesn't know he's using the computer.

Walter Craparita
11-25-2007, 11:23 AM

lol.

Horry is OG.

You can't phase the Spurs, they are two good for that.

MaNuMaNiAc
11-25-2007, 11:33 AM
Actually those three words basically confirm the demographic of the poster as someone whose mom doesn't know he's using the computer.
:lol so true

Extra Stout
11-25-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm always taken aback by Suns fans. Can an entire city or state really be as gutless as they are? Can Arizona really be in the United States? How are they still first-world?

Walter Craparita
11-25-2007, 11:42 AM
AZ was pretty gangsta back in the wild west days.

Obstructed_View
11-25-2007, 11:55 AM
AZ was pretty gangsta back in the wild west days.That's because it was full of people from other places.

Extra Stout
11-25-2007, 12:29 PM
That's because it was full of people from other places.
Now it's full of people who break out the knee pads whenever a Californian walks by.

K-State Spur
11-25-2007, 12:35 PM

ah, i hate to reiterate the same point over and over. but even if you feel 'cheated' - there were 5 games played when the teams were played at relatively full strength - the Spurs won those 3-2.

SequSpur
11-25-2007, 12:47 PM
Gay..................

Saguaro
11-25-2007, 12:49 PM
ah, i hate to reiterate the same point over and over. but even if you feel 'cheated' - there were 5 games played when the teams were played at relatively full strength - the Spurs won those 3-2.
You dumbass Spurs fans ignore the facts.

Fact: Steve Nash's bloody nose changed the outcome of Game 1.
Fact: Tim Donaghy's crew changed the outcome of Game 3.

So, absent shenanigans by the Spurs and their criminal cohorts, Games 1-4 were won by the Suns. That sounds like a sweep to me, despite all the cheap shots, all the efforts to injure Amare Stoudemire, and all the efforts to injure Steve Nash.

And we haven't even gotten to Game 5 yet, which obviously the Suns would have won had Stern not fixed the outcome by suspending two Suns players on the most trivial and suspect grounds in NBA history.

So far, that series looks like 5-0 Suns to me.

I guess by Game 6, when it became clear to the Suns that no matter what they did, the NBA was not going to allow them to win the series, it got into their heads a little bit. I'll be generous and say the Spurs actually won that game.

So, if you're keeping score, that's 5-1 Phoenix, including 4-0 in the first four.

So, enjoy your *

duncan228
11-25-2007, 12:49 PM
mojorizen7= "Mr. Mojo Rising"= A Doors fan?

Jim Morrison told people close to him that if he could communicate after he died he would float a feather across a room.
The biography on him after his death, ("No One Here Gets Out Alive", written by Jerry Hopkins and Danny Sugerman), ended with something like "After all this time there's still no sign of Mr. Mojo Rising."

I assume there will be no sign of mojorizen7 either.

easjer
11-25-2007, 12:58 PM

So, absent shenanigans by the Spurs and their criminal cohorts, Games 1-4 were won by the Suns. That sounds like a sweep to me, despite all the cheap shots, all the efforts to injure Amare Stoudemire, and all the efforts to injure Steve Nash.

And we haven't even gotten to Game 5 yet, which obviously the Suns would have won had Stern not fixed the outcome by suspending two Suns players on the most trivial and suspect grounds in NBA history.

I guess by Game 6, when it became clear to the Suns that no matter what they did, the NBA was not going to allow them to win the series, it got into their heads a little bit. I'll be generous and say the Spurs actually won that game.

So, if you're keeping score, that's 5-1 Phoenix, including 4-0 in the first four.

So, enjoy your *

:lol

Aw, thanks. I needed a good laugh today. Spurs being responsible for Steve Nash's nose when he was the one who created the contact on a bad attempt to steal the ball. :lmao

SFIE hates putting up Christmas decorations - alas it is that time of year. :santahat

samikeyp
11-25-2007, 01:02 PM

Most of those fans come here for actual basketball talk, but sadly you have bozos like mojo who just come to troll.

samikeyp
11-25-2007, 01:03 PM
so enjoy your *

That's your asterisk, not ours.

Armando
11-25-2007, 01:07 PM

:rolleyes

Are the Spurs going to hand over the trophy if we beat them 3 out of 4 games this season?

MaNuMaNiAc
11-25-2007, 01:18 PM

So, enjoy your *
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-25-2007, 01:27 PM

False.

Saguaro
11-25-2007, 01:33 PM
:lol

Aw, thanks. I needed a good laugh today. Spurs being responsible for Steve Nash's nose when he was the one who created the contact on a bad attempt to steal the ball. :lmao

SFIE hates putting up Christmas decorations - alas it is that time of year. :santahat
That was a Tony Parker headbutt which the refs failed to call. Parker should have been ejected and suspended. Alas, that was only the first in a string of incidents where the officials ignored dirty play by the Spurs, but were ready to drop the hammer whenever a Sun so much as sneezed.

Saguaro
11-25-2007, 01:33 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
Yes, it is "funny," but not ha-ha funny.

Saguaro
11-25-2007, 01:34 PM
False.
Wow, what a comeback; I'm floored by the Del Rio intellect.

easjer
11-25-2007, 01:36 PM
That was a Tony Parker headbutt which the refs failed to call. Parker should have been ejected and suspended. Alas, that was only the first in a string of incidents where the officials ignored dirty play by the Spurs, but were ready to drop the hammer whenever a Sun so much as sneezed.

Suuuuurrrrreeee it was was. You're consistent, I'll give you that. Cheers. I'm off to hang a poinsettia and berry garland in the dining room!

Condemned 2 HelLA
11-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Yes, it is "funny," but not ha-ha funny.

No, actually it was all kinds of "ha-ha" funny.

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-25-2007, 01:38 PM
Wow, what a comeback; I'm floored by the Del Rio intellect.
It's right here:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76057

Are you still floored? :spin

SenorSpur
11-25-2007, 01:50 PM

....and what are your conspiracy theories as to why the Suns lost Games 5 & 6? :p:

BeerIsGood!
11-25-2007, 01:57 PM
In this time of Thanksgiving I was sure to give thanks for being able to watch the Spurs giving an ass raping to the suns over and over again for years now. The suns have been an all important whipping boy on the road to 3 titles, and thats all they've proven good for... Well, that and the most hilariously dumb fans in sports.

Condemned 2 HelLA
11-25-2007, 01:59 PM
....and what are your conspiracy theories as to why the Suns lost Games 5 & 6? :p:

He's currently off line formulating them.

Obstructed_View
11-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Okay, I call bullshit on you. That's such a blatant falsehood that I refuse to believe that you're a Suns fan. You had me going for a while, though. You just overreached and outed yourself on that one.

mikeanthony21
11-25-2007, 02:32 PM

So, enjoy your *

Looks like a village has lost it's idiot.

Walter Craparita
11-25-2007, 02:37 PM
How about the crooked ass fucking ref that let Nash BACK into the game after his nose gushed blood everywhere.

Last time I checked you can't enter a game when you are bleeding to death. That was bullshit.

Then again, you can get ejected for laughing on the bench in this league.

Where shitty worthless refs happen.

mikeanthony21
11-25-2007, 02:39 PM

Awww... poor, poor you. Those unfair, cheating, lying, despicable refs stole your championship and gave it to the Spurs. WAKE UP, SUNS TROLL. Your precious Suns had a full lineup in games 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 and STILL couldn't beat the Spurs. When your Suns finally grow a set of balls bigger than rabbit pellets, then MAYBE they can compete with the Spurs. Until then, go back to your sun-baked, rain-deprived wasteland you call a desert, and revel in the only championship Arizona will see this year... the MERCURY'S.

SequSpur
11-25-2007, 02:39 PM
No need to get worked up.

Suns and Mavs fans just trolling this board, looking like a used douchebag after a gangbang.

mikeanthony21
11-25-2007, 02:44 PM
No need to get worked up.

Suns and Mavs fans just trolling this board, looking like a used douchebag after a gangbang.

Sequ, you certainly have a way with words! :toast

boutons_
11-25-2007, 03:07 PM
what's a douche bag, technically, has anybody ever seen one? esp non-SequiturSpur?

Extra Stout
11-25-2007, 03:10 PM
Okay, I call bullshit on you. That's such a blatant falsehood that I refuse to believe that you're a Suns fan. You had me going for a while, though. You just overreached and outed yourself on that one.
Oh ha ha ha

The video doesn't lie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM0ndgMMVEA

Pansy French queer Parker knows Nash is going to steal the ball, so he leads with his head and as soon as he draws contact he falls in a heap in the typical French surrender pose. What a wuss. Nash gets the worst of the headbutt, and Parker lays there on the ground like he got shot.

Video evidence doesn't lie, Spurs queer.

Extra Stout
Dammit my troll just got outed.

Extra Stout
I need to check who I'm logged in as.

Extra Stout
11-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Oh well it was a fun ride.

ShoogarBear
11-25-2007, 03:38 PM

Massive Fail, Extra Stout.

Walter Craparita
11-25-2007, 03:43 PM
lmao

Mr.Bottomtooth
11-25-2007, 03:56 PM
So does that mean my ownage was cancelled?

Budkin
11-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Poor wittle Suns lost to the champs. Still feels good doesn't it?

easjer
11-25-2007, 04:31 PM

Seriously, ES, that was you? Or are you pulling our legs? Either way, well done, sir.

timmy21_4rings
11-25-2007, 05:41 PM
I thought you guys are thinking that this shot is costly..not cheap...

jaffies
11-25-2007, 05:46 PM
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4424/ohoq9.jpg

Cry Havoc
11-25-2007, 05:46 PM
HUGE FAIL for ES.

Hahaha.

nfg3
11-25-2007, 07:12 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I can't believe that you even think that is........

Wait...my bad.....you're a Sons :troll who lives in a world where logic and fact are mutually excluded.

dbestpro
11-25-2007, 08:09 PM
It's funny because after reading the title the first thing I thought of without reading the post was the Phoenix Suns and the first visual was of Nash kicking Kobe in the goin.
:dramaquee

Supreme_Being
11-25-2007, 10:23 PM
Sons fan boys. Read my sig.

Vingianx
11-25-2007, 11:32 PM
2 years from now the Suns will be irrelevant...

703 Spurz
11-26-2007, 12:07 AM

A real common theme around here man. Get used to it :toast

Obstructed_View
11-26-2007, 09:11 AM
Oh ha ha ha

The video doesn't lie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM0ndgMMVEA

Pansy French queer Parker knows Nash is going to steal the ball, so he leads with his head and as soon as he draws contact he falls in a heap in the typical French surrender pose. What a wuss. Nash gets the worst of the headbutt, and Parker lays there on the ground like he got shot.

Video evidence doesn't lie, Spurs queer.

Since there are still folks who haven't read the whole thread, responding as though your troll is real, you might as well keep it up as long as you can.