PDA

View Full Version : Hitman

Jimcs50
11-25-2007, 01:02 PM
If you enjoy the video games, you will more than likely enjoy the movie. It's very easy to follow, the acting can be average at times (but very solid from Olyphant who was a GREAT choice to play Agent 47). I liked Olyphant in the last Die Hard movie and in The Girl Next Door. For you Prison Break fans, you will get to see T-Bag in this movie, and he did a good job. The special effects are good, and there's lots of explosive action-packed gun fights,( a must for me) and the hot chick gets naked. and she has a grade A fine tush. :elephant The movie starts out slow and I was wondering if this would be another bad video game movie, but it picked up about 15 minutes in and kept it rollin' until the ending.

dougp
11-25-2007, 03:01 PM
Movie was nothing like the games - it sucked hardcore.

Olyphant doesn't have the hard, chiseled look that 47 does in the games - Strathom SHOULD have been 47 in the movie, it's the role he was meant for.

** SPOILERS **

The fight scene between the Hitmen and 47 was really, really fuckin sad. That was not the style that they embraced - very over dramatic. Also, there were way too many plotholes in the movie, and seriously, why the fuck would you send people against your best assassin? You know he's your best, and that he'll kill everyone ... They could have done it SO much better, reducing the number of lines and keeping his background more mysterious - and there's no way he would have kept the girl with him in the game. Bleh, sorry but it was bad ... the action was good, but it wasn't really true to the games.

Walter Craparita
11-25-2007, 03:33 PM
I heard it sucked. I'll wait for the "DVD".

Statham or Vinnie Jones would have been great in it but Hollywood fucks with great ideas no matter what. As soon as I saw he had a "love interest" in the trailer I knew this movie was fucked from the get-go.

TxJudsonRocketTx
11-25-2007, 04:05 PM
It was decent, the girl made the movie for me though

atxrocker
11-25-2007, 04:09 PM
looks pretty shitty. i'll watch it stoned on DVD

Jimcs50
11-25-2007, 05:16 PM
I heard it sucked. I'll wait for the "DVD".

Statham or Vinnie Jones would have been great in it but Hollywood fucks with great ideas no matter what. As soon as I saw he had a "love interest" in the trailer I knew this movie was fucked from the get-go.

There was no "love interest" He did not fuck her when he had the chance....the girl in the movie just made the movie better, otherwise it stays just a video game, and every video game movie sucks my balls, so it was better the way they made it.