PDA

View Full Version : "Baby Grace" Identified

11-25-2007, 07:51 PM
Police arrest mother and one other. (http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/11/25/body.found.arrest/index.html)

I sure hope there's an afterlife and a special circle in Hell for anyone who would harm a child.

On second thought, fuck a bunch of afterlife and divine retribution, just put a bullet in their head.

fraga
11-25-2007, 07:56 PM
She will pay one way or another...

exstatic
11-25-2007, 08:15 PM
I think people like this should be sterilized as part of any prison sentence. They should just never be allowed to bear or adopt children ever again.

Sapphire
11-25-2007, 08:31 PM
This is so disturbing. It's unspeakable that a mother could just toss her baby into the sea like that. :depressed

thispego
11-26-2007, 11:25 AM
oh my god how eerie is that sketch drawing of her?

mrsmaalox
11-26-2007, 11:36 AM
So sad. Unfortunately, she's probably of borderline intelligence and that will help her in the long run. Boyfriend probably killed the baby and mom covers it up. This type of thing happened so often when I lived in Washington state (but I don't think more than here in Texas) that they started putting up posters everywhere addressing single moms with boyfriends. Things like "He says he loves you, but is he ready to take care of your child?" or "He's your boyfriend, not your babysitter!"

dawn
11-26-2007, 12:09 PM
So true about the Boyfriend. What I hate the most about these stories is these stupid selfish bitches can take their kids and dump them off at the Fire Dept with no questions asked and no charges and they still choose to kill. People like that is why I am PRO death penalty.

JoeChalupa
11-26-2007, 12:22 PM
She will pay much more than the death penalty could ever do to her.

Extra Stout
11-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Once upon a time, back during an archaic age before people became enlightened, there was a social arrangement between men and women where, before the woman would allow the man to have sex with her, he had to display his love and commitment towards her, and commit to a lifelong relationship. This was called "marriage."

The way this worked was, when the woman had a child with the man, he would commit to raise the child with the woman, in a social unit called the "family."

This provided a stable home environment for the rearing of the child.

However, this was patriarchal and backward, since it did not allow men and women their inalienable rights to have unlimited sexual freedom with multiple partners. It has been replaced with a system where men impregnate women and then leave. Sometimes they provide financial support, or not. As other men come into the woman's life, they may or may not participate in the rearing of the child. Sometimes they just abuse the child physically or sexually.

Nevertheless, the children can look forward to a time starting in early adolescence when they too will have unlimited sexual freedom.

If the prospect of childbearing seems like is going to be too much of a burden, since the inalienable right of sexual freedom sometimes results in pregnancy prior to the point in which the mother can fend for herself, a point which tends to be pushed back later and later in life for some reason, the child can be killed prior to birth. However, if the child is killed after birth, that is a crime, so don't procrastinate.

Any so-called negative social consequences pale in comparison to the enlightenment and liberation that comes with being able to cast off all sexual restraint and act like rabbits or minks all the time, and are only brought up by prudes and religious wackos.

Mr. Peabody
11-30-2007, 12:31 PM
:depressed :bang :depressed

Mother's lawyer: Child killed for failing to say 'please'

HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- The stepfather of a 2-year-old girl lost control and beat her to death because she wouldn't say "please" and "yes sir," an attorney for the girl's mother said Wednesday.

A body found last month in Galveston Bay is believed to be that of the little girl, Riley Ann Sawyers, though DNA tests are pending.

Her mother, Kimberly Dawn Trenor, and stepfather, Royce Clyde Zeigler II, were arrested Saturday.

Trenor's attorney, Tommy Stickler Jr., also said Wednesday that Trenor is pregnant.

According to court documents, Trenor, 19, told police she and her husband killed the girl in July and hid her body in a shed before dumping it in the bay.

Stickler said Zeigler, 24, was overwhelmed by his sudden fatherhood and didn't know what behavior to expect from a toddler. Trenor moved with her daughter from Mentor, Ohio, to Texas in June to be with Zeigler, whom she met online.

Zeigler wanted his wife to spank Riley with a belt when she failed to say things like "please" and "yes sir" or "no sir," Stickler said Wednesday. Zeigler didn't believe Trenor was doing it, however, because the 2-year-old's behavior wasn't changing. VideoWatch Riley's grandmother recall "a very wonderful little girl" »

The fatal beating happened after Zeigler stayed home from work to make sure his wife was following his discipline plan, Stickler said.

In her statement to Galveston authorities, Trenor said the girl was beaten with leather belts, had her head held underwater in a bathtub and then was thrown across a room, her head slamming into a tile floor.

Although the affidavit said the couple abused Riley over a four- to six-hour period, Stickler said it wasn't a continuous event. Instead, Zeigler grew increasingly enraged as he spanked Riley and she kept forgetting to do things the way he wanted.

"There was never an intention to beat Riley to death," he said.

At one point, Trenor wanted to call an ambulance but Zeigler wouldn't let her, saying they would both be arrested if officials saw her injuries, Stickler said. Instead, Riley was given some over-the-counter pain medication.

When Riley later stopped breathing, Zeigler performed CPR on her tiny body, Stickler said.

Neal Davis III, Zeigler's attorney, said Trenor's story isn't believable.

"She is placing all the blame on Royce, but I think that once the facts come to light, once the timeline's established and the evidence is combed through ... I think her credibility is gonna become a big issue," Davis said.

Trenor and Ziegler were arrested after investigators spent weeks trying to identify the girl they dubbed "Baby Grace," whose body was found in a plastic box floating in Galveston Bay. Riley's paternal grandmother in Ohio had called police, thinking a sketch of the dead child might have been the granddaughter she hadn't seen in months.

Trenor and Zeigler remained jailed Wednesday on charges of injury to a child and tampering with evidence. Bail was set at $350,000 each.