PDA

View Full Version : Heat > Spurs

SequSpur
12-26-2004, 02:12 PM
If the Spurs meet these guys in the finals, they are done.

Rasho is to much of a puss.

Wade would destroy Bowen and everyone else.

Miami has solid 3 point shooting.

Spurs have no backup point guard and a bunch of hot dogs.

Seems like another trip to nowhere again.

:bang

adidas11
12-26-2004, 02:13 PM
There is still a lot of season left to go. Anything can happen.

SlovenianGuy
12-26-2004, 02:21 PM
SequSpur is LakerGod?

Kori Ellis
12-26-2004, 02:24 PM
Sequ, did you watch your first Heat game yesterday?

E20
12-26-2004, 02:26 PM
:lol
They're three point shooting sucks. Jones and Jones are more inconsistent than Manu and TP's 3PT shooting. Shaq against Chris Mihm only scored 24 points and got 11 rebounds and it took them overtime to beat LA.

ShoogarBear
12-26-2004, 02:35 PM
I don't agree with Sequ (hell, Sequ doesn't even agree with Sequ), but Damon Jones (87 3PM, 45 3P%, both leading the league) is right now the best 3-point shooter in the league.

I know 'cause he's on my fantasy team.

:smokin

Spurgal
12-26-2004, 02:38 PM
SequSpur...

I think all that Holiday booze has got to you... :lol

GoSpurs21
12-26-2004, 02:40 PM
santa didnt visit sequ's house or
sequ = scrooge

timvp
12-26-2004, 02:40 PM
While DJones is leading the league in 3PM by a lot, he isn't in the top ten in percentage.

But yeah, Sequ sucks.

SequSpur
12-26-2004, 02:51 PM
Your ass.

I have watched the Heat played alot over this 10 game win streak.

I see something they don't have.

A vagina in the middle.

ShoogarBear
12-26-2004, 02:52 PM
Sorry, what I originally meant to write was "leads in 3PM and 3PA, both leading the league and 45% 3PM" but it got messed up in editing.

smeagol
12-26-2004, 03:13 PM
"You're a foul one, Mr. Sequ
You got termites in your smile . . .
. . . .
Given a choice between you and a seasick crocodile . . .
. . . I chose the seasick crocodile!"

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

pjjrfan
12-26-2004, 03:33 PM
I'll tell you what worries me about the Heat, they play great defense. They put the clamps on the Kings in Sacramento to come from 12 down late in the game and in LA, they shut Kobe down good in the 4th and overtime after Shag fouled out. Everything that was coming easy for the Lakers suddenly got hard. And this is Van Gundy's style, a grind it out type of game, last year he didn't have that big man in the middle to help out on the D, now he has. He has a healthy Shag. I still like the Spurs over anybody, but the Heat if they continue to improve and play this kind of D, will be in the picture.

ducks
12-26-2004, 03:39 PM
will shaq be healthy for playoffs?
will shaq be worn out for playoffs?

Experiment2100
12-26-2004, 04:57 PM
i agree.

T'Wolves>Heat>Spurs

:lol :lmao :lol :lmao

Who said he brings nothing to this forum, he brings comedy.

Gummi
12-26-2004, 05:21 PM
I´m more worried about the Pistons then the Heat. I think the Pistons are the only team in the East that could beat the Spurs in a 7 game series. Thankfully they're playing realy badly so hopefully they'll get a low seed in the playoffs.

But, back to the Heat. Sure they're playing well right now, but it's nothing to be worried about. They barely won against the Lakers and until they actually beat the Spurs I'll think more about them. So far we won the only game played against them and the Spurs did that fairly easilly.

Rasho might be soft at times, but his defense will be vital against any team we face in the playoffs. Also, I've seen him play Shaq very well at times. As long as he can play him fair and square, he'll be fine.

ALVAREZ6
12-26-2004, 05:27 PM

No they wont.
Shaq will foul out everygame, he will get many 3 second violations.
The Spurs should have beaten the Lakers last year in the play-offs, and they were clearly better, and last year's Lakers were better than todays Heat.

danyel
12-26-2004, 06:11 PM
Perhaps we should start worrying about Shaq and the Heat when we do get to the finals and so do them, until then it is just 2 games out of 82.

Solid D
12-26-2004, 06:50 PM
In order for the Heat to be better than the Spurs, they need to prove it when they play the Spurs....i.e. not lose.

T Park
12-26-2004, 07:07 PM
if they are, how come they didnt kill the Spurs in November?

When did Udonis Haslem become better than Tim Duncan?

Clueless as always.

iminlakerland
12-26-2004, 07:23 PM
Damn Sequ...were you watching the same game i was yesterday? I dont think miami is all that great. They are a good team, but they arent as deep as a San Antonio Spurs team. In my opinion you guys are better at every position besides center.

Dwayne Wade is awesome but i still would take Tony Parker on my team before i took him. In a 7 game series id have the spurs toppin the Heat 4-2.

T Park
12-26-2004, 07:25 PM
D Wade is great he will get his, as will Shaq.

But the problem is other than them, they are players that are easily defendable.

Eddie Jones, Ginobili can keep up with quite well.

Rasual Butler and Udonis Haslem are good, but not great.

The Spurs are the better team in a 7 game series.

Jimcs50
12-26-2004, 07:30 PM
So Sequ, you are saying that Miami team that barely beat a Shaqless LA team yesterday is better than LA was the last 2 yrs with Shaq???

That is what it sounds like, because SA outplayed LA the last 2 yrs in the playoffs and only lost last year because of a dumbfuck clock keeper last year. So it follows that if Miami is so much better than SA this year, and LA was not the last 2 yrs, then you are saying that Miami is > Lakers with Kobe, Shaq and Phil Jackson. And if you are saying that, you are dumber than you look.

BTW, SA beat the Lakers by a lot more than Miami did...remember?

iminlakerland
12-26-2004, 07:39 PM
Caron Butler...

T Park
12-26-2004, 08:06 PM
Miami is good.

But other than Wade and Shaq they have a pretty mediocre team.

Rummpd
12-26-2004, 08:13 PM
What a joke - too much eggnog for Segu!!
Spurs might well sweep the Heat in a series, worst case 4 and 2.

MadDoc

T Park
12-26-2004, 08:33 PM
What a joke - too much eggnog for TPark!

what did I say was a joke.

Rummpd
12-26-2004, 08:54 PM
Sorry meant Sequ!!!! My apologies - original post edited to reflect that!

MadDoc

T Park
12-26-2004, 08:56 PM
ahh, was gonna say lol......

LakerGod
12-27-2004, 12:57 PM

I Totally agree with this chump.

Sense
12-28-2004, 02:28 AM
I don't agree with Sequ (hell, Sequ doesn't even agree with Sequ), but Damon Jones (87 3PM, 45 3P%, both leading the league) is right now the best 3-point shooter in the league.

I know 'cause he's on my fantasy team.

What about hoiberg? To be on a fantasy league, you surely don't know your numbers. He does lead the league in three's made, but percentage?

Hoiberg has practically 54%. Another thing is I really don't think that he's the best 3 point shooter in the league. Looking at what the Sonics did to the spurs, the best shooter has to be on that team.

Anyways no need to argue this crap. The Heat are not better than the Spurs. <-- that's a PERIOD!

Rummpd
12-28-2004, 10:24 AM

I Totally agree with this chump.
Offline | Online

Of course, LakerFraud would. [B]Beno is as a rookie a better point guard than anyone on your team period!!! (& second in NBA in 3 point%)
MadDoc