PDA

View Full Version : Dwight Howard is Fluking the League to Death!!

LEONARD
11-26-2007, 05:46 PM
23.5 pts
14.5 reb
2.5 blks
1 stl
61.5 fg %

what a fluke player...

:donkey

We miss you SpursDynasty...

spursRgay
11-26-2007, 06:53 PM
dude is an absolute beast. he's gonna be putting up those numbers for years to come.

duncan228
11-26-2007, 06:55 PM
He's fun to watch too.
Except that dunk on Duncan...

SRJ
11-26-2007, 07:02 PM
DwiFluke Flukeward is very fluke in the fluke, he has a very good fluke fluke, as well as a great fluke and fluke fluke. He is a fluking fluke, he's very good at fluke fluke, and on top of all that he seems to be a fluke fluke as well.

Rip-Hamilton32
11-26-2007, 09:41 PM
hes also on my fantasy team :elephant

Kriz-Maxima
11-26-2007, 10:04 PM
How old is he again?

yeahone
11-26-2007, 10:06 PM
well the east are gradually getting better

cornbread
11-26-2007, 10:18 PM
Fluke MVP candidate.

Great thread Leonard. :tu

FlukeDynasty
11-26-2007, 11:31 PM
This thread is a fluke.

mardigan
12-20-2007, 03:11 PM
I wish I could be a fluke

batboy
12-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Remember when Duncan could jump?

spursRgay
12-20-2007, 03:58 PM
No

SpursDynasty
12-20-2007, 05:19 PM
The league has been handed to Dwight Howard. I don't know why everyone is so afraid of guarding him. It's okay though, he still hasn't done anything in the playoffs. He got swept 4-0 last year. Oh and we beat him by 24 and then by 18 the last two games.

Cry Havoc
12-20-2007, 05:36 PM
The league has been handed to Dwight Howard. I don't know why everyone is so afraid of guarding him. It's okay though, he still hasn't done anything in the playoffs. He got swept 4-0 last year. Oh and we beat him by 24 and then by 18 the last two games.

Yes. We beat him, specifically. Not his team. :lol

LEONARD
12-20-2007, 05:38 PM

Still waiting for you to explain why he isn't an all-star...who's not getting in that should be?? Educate us Jeff...

ArgSpursFan.
12-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Does the NBA do Esteroids drog tests??
I mean,this kid has enlarged his muscles on an unnormal way the last 4 years.

leemajors
12-20-2007, 05:47 PM
it's almost like he had a huge natural frame and was still growing while eating healthy and lifting/exercising regularly and shit. WTF?!?!?!

ArgSpursFan.
12-20-2007, 05:49 PM
it's almost like he had a huge natural frame and was still growing while eating healthy and lifting/exercising regularly and shit. WTF?!?!?!

you're being sarcastic,I hope.

ArgSpursFan.
12-20-2007, 05:50 PM
So,the NBA does Steroids drog tests?yes or no?
seriusly though.

dg7md
12-20-2007, 05:51 PM
He IS the MVP. Orlando has turned around tenfold, Lewis isn't so horrible of a signing now for the max, is it? I have a feeling this team could get far in the east in the playoffs.

The Heat are long past dead already, only the Pistons and Celtics can really rival the Magic in the post season. I can't imagine how sick Howard's stats will be in the playoffs when they start really utilizing him.

ArgSpursFan.
12-20-2007, 05:53 PM
I doubt it..!
Thanks,that actually answer my question about D.Howard.

LEONARD
12-20-2007, 05:54 PM
He IS the MVP.

But he's no all-star!!

Cry Havoc
12-20-2007, 06:11 PM

You know, it's funny. People look at athletes and compare them to the common person for some method of judgment.

But world-class athletes are NOT normal people. They are almost mutants. Their reflexes and co-ordination are miles ahead of what a "normal" person could ever be able to do. It's called genetics and working out on top of that. There are bigger specimens than LeBron James in this world who have the body they do legitimately. LBJ just got all the right cards.

ArgSpursFan.
12-20-2007, 06:15 PM
You know, it's funny. People look at athletes and compare them to the common person for some method of judgment.

But world-class athletes are NOT normal people. They are almost mutants. Their reflexes and co-ordination are miles ahead of what a "normal" person could ever be able to do. It's called genetics and working out on top of that. There are bigger specimens than LeBron James in this world who have the body they do legitimately. LBJ just got all the right cards.

well,I'm comparing him with another Pro Athlets who perform in leagues where they do steroids drog tests,not to nomal people.

leemajors
12-20-2007, 06:24 PM
well,I'm comparing him with another Pro Athlets who perform in leagues where they do steroids drog tests,not to nomal people.
why don't we compare him with david robinson, who has a very similar body type. do you think david roided?

ArgSpursFan.
12-20-2007, 06:27 PM
why don't we compare him with david robinson, who has a very similar body type. do you think david roided?

Hard to tell If there wasn´t a drog test involved.
And,with Howard I know for a fact what his arms looked like 3 years ago and how they look now.
With David I couldn't tell coze I've never seen him personally when He was a kid,as I did with Howard.

2centsworth
12-20-2007, 06:38 PM
Dwight Howard is the man and I've said that from jump.

lrrr
12-20-2007, 06:45 PM
Of course the NBA tests for roids, just like any other professional sport. Whether or not athletes can "mask" it is another question.

Doing roids doesn't necessarily make you a better player though. It allows you to train more, makes the muscles recover faster so you get back to training sooner without the fatigue. IMO this doesn't have the same advantage for a baller as it would for a sprinter or a pitcher. There are so many other factors in hoops compared with sprinting or pitching...

JamStone
12-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Dwight Howard will be lucky to have a Stacey King type of NBA career.

SpursDynasty
12-20-2007, 06:50 PM
The Magic will slip back into 7th-8th place in the East in about a month.

Howard is NOT an MVP candidate.

spursRgay
12-20-2007, 06:52 PM
Technically, everyone is an MVP candidate

J.T.
12-20-2007, 07:08 PM
I would trade Manu for D12 straight up. If I was RC Buford, I might even throw in SpursDynasty and a 2nd rounder.

SpursDynasty
12-20-2007, 07:11 PM
Manu for Dwight Howard?

Ballhogs not needed in a Spurs uniform.

ArgSpursFan.
12-20-2007, 07:11 PM
Of course the NBA tests for roids, just like any other professional sport. Whether or not athletes can "mask" it is another question.

Doing roids doesn't necessarily make you a better player though. It allows you to train more, makes the muscles recover faster so you get back to training sooner without the fatigue. IMO this doesn't have the same advantage for a baller as it would for a sprinter or a pitcher. There are so many other factors in hoops compared with sprinting or pitching...

Some steroids do that to your body,that's right.
But there's a whole bunch of them.
Some steroids help grow your muscles,I've seen it,and some friend of mine who lift weight and are budy biulders take them to get bigger.
So,I come down to this conclussion
With Bigger Muscles=Stronger bodies and muscles
Stronger bodies and muscles will always have an adventage vs. weaker bodies and weacker muscles, on any sport not just BB.
BTW,with stronger muscles on your legs and abds you can actually jump higher too.

J.T.
12-20-2007, 07:13 PM
Manu for Dwight Howard?

Ballhogs not needed in a Spurs uniform.

You just don't want to get traded to the Magic's fanbase.

J.T.
12-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Some steroids....

I think it's been established that D12 isn't roiding...

ArgSpursFan.
12-20-2007, 07:21 PM
I think it's been established that D12 isn't roiding...

that's what they want you think,it hasn't been stableshed at all.

mavs>spurs2
12-20-2007, 07:24 PM
Give it up already, just because the Argentina doesn't have physical specimens like Dwight Howard doesn't mean they don't exist without the use of steriods.

ArgSpursFan.
12-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Give it up already, just because the Argentina doesn't have physical specimens like Dwight Howard doesn't mean they don't exist without the use of steriods.

ok,I guess nobody uses steroids in Pro sports in America.
Let me go to the Baseball forum for a quick research. :rolleyes

...And see what the Canceco book it's all about.

flipcritic
12-20-2007, 10:22 PM

I doubt if Dwight is using any banned substances to get him stronger. Though I don't have any evidence proving so, he did joke in front of David Stern that he was using them -> http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/the_bonus/03/01/dhoward/2.html

"...In the guts of Arco Arena after that December win over Sacramento, Howard crossed paths with David Stern. "My, you're big -- and getting bigger," said the commissioner. Wearing a sleeveless T-shirt and mischievous smile, Howard flexed his biceps for Stern. "BALCO," Howard cracked. "I got big from BALCO." (Stern laughed but added, "That's not funny now.")" :lol

Cry Havoc
12-20-2007, 10:31 PM
ok,I guess nobody uses steroids in Pro sports in America.
Let me go the the Baseball forum for a quick research. :rolleyes

Okay, so I guess guys more muscular than you are obviously shooting up. :lol

NBA Junkie
12-20-2007, 11:18 PM
Doesn't Dwight Howard have twice as many dunks as anone else in the league?

I'm not saying that's all he can do. I'm just saying that if he's a low post beast that can't be stopped, why nitpick about his lack of a perimeter shot?

Kobulingam
12-21-2007, 01:37 AM

Roids improve hand-eye coordination, which can help a lot in basketball.

J.T.
12-21-2007, 06:25 PM
If D12 is roiding I'm Brad Pitt's twin brother. . .

HeyIt'sMe
12-21-2007, 06:28 PM
Dwight has a naturally enormous frame and the biggest shoulders I've ever seen. He didn't workout in high school (like nearly every HS player), but once he got to the league, with his frame and shoulders, it was going to happen and happen quickly. The muscle gain was inevitable.

SpursDynasty
12-21-2007, 10:30 PM
Now Orlando lost to Utah.

Good going Dwight, you are now 0-2 vs. Phoenix, 0-1 vs. SA, 0-1 vs. Dallas, 0-1 vs. Detroit, and 0-1 vs. Utah.

I thought this guy was supposed to be a beast? Oh thats right, he's only a beast against the cupcake teams.

JamStone
12-21-2007, 10:38 PM
They should really start letting Dwight Howard play with teammates against these teams. Going one on five all the time must wear on his body.

Cry Havoc
12-21-2007, 10:52 PM
Now Orlando lost to Utah.

Good going Dwight, you are now 0-2 vs. Phoenix, 0-1 vs. SA, 0-1 vs. Dallas, 0-1 vs. Detroit, and 0-1 vs. Utah.

I thought this guy was supposed to be a beast? Oh thats right, he's only a beast against the cupcake teams.

Spurs are 2-4 over the past six.

Man, Duncan is just helpless without Parker on the court to save his ass all the time. :lol

DarkReign
12-21-2007, 11:34 PM
I just read in Simmons new article that Dwight Howard is a devout Christian. A complete teetotaller...no drinking, no smoking, no partying. Just God, basketball and himself.

He is going to be a beast for years and years.

Obstructed_View
12-22-2007, 07:59 AM
it's almost like he had a huge natural frame and was had human growth hormone being generated from inside his own body. WTF?!?!?!