PDA

View Full Version : Mavs playing terribly recently

yeahone
11-26-2007, 10:15 PM
well seems like they in cruise mood....and looking to turn it on later in the season

Amarelooms
11-26-2007, 10:20 PM
Mavs are sucking balls to be exact....going to lose to the FREAKIN WIZARDS AT HOME. :elephant

yeahone
11-26-2007, 10:23 PM
Mavs are sucking balls to be exact....going to lose to the FREAKIN WIZARDS AT HOME. :elephant

it seems the trying to be like spurs....spurs do lose games they not supposed too....we did lose against the cats and hawks last year

Tippecanoe
11-26-2007, 10:32 PM
MPAM just as effective as SPAM, though not as awesome sounding

jmard5
11-26-2007, 10:39 PM
Nuts! They are taking the cruise control mode into another level.

yeahone
11-26-2007, 10:43 PM
i guess they feel they can turn it on when the feel like...

StylisticS
11-26-2007, 10:51 PM
they are so stupid at times. you aren't making your threes. So why do you keep taking them? Why do you try to run with a team that loves to run? Has Golden State taught you anything? I forgot who said it, but the Mavs did go back to a jump shooting team. That's all they are doing. Pathetic display of basketball from everybody not named Dirk (on offense) and JJB. It wouldn't hurt to play a little defense either. The Mavs haven't quite understand that novel yet so far this season. Frustrating.

lurker
11-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Avery should have put JJ in sooner.

Sucks that Dirk finally played well and it still wasn't enough.

mavsluva
11-26-2007, 10:56 PM
It's always fun to watch the sprinters panicking early on in the marathon.

StylisticS
11-26-2007, 10:59 PM

Not panicking. Just frustrating watching a capable team play down to the level of competition lately and playing so in a idiotic fashion. It's one way to lose and play your style and another way of losing by being baited.

Dirkgreatness
11-26-2007, 11:00 PM
We suck.....

Amarelooms
11-26-2007, 11:01 PM
We suck.....

I concur...this Mavs team are PRETENDERS not contenders...need to make some changes :elephant

Dirkgreatness
11-26-2007, 11:03 PM
Lets start with Stack.

mavsluva
11-26-2007, 11:03 PM
I concur...this Mavs team are PRETENDERS not contenders...need to make some changes :elephant

A healthy 50 win team is MUCH better than an unhealthy 60 win team come playoff time. Don't sweat, nor really care about what happens late November.

Enjoy the game.

monosylab1k
11-26-2007, 11:04 PM
Too bad the Mavs didn't get off to a sprint. It's more like a lackluster, half-ass start.

Don't mistake "pacing yourself" with "sucking". The Mavs are doing the latter right now.

mavsluva
11-26-2007, 11:07 PM
Tune in to NBA TV where the Suns are playing Golden State. It's quite entertaining.

SpursIndonesia
11-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Oh come on guys, indeed your team is rather sleepwalking rightnow, but this Wizards team is pretty good, even without their franchise player. Butler is just on fire right now, and they share the ball quite beautifully with their premiere chucker sidelined at the moment.

The sky IS NOT falling IMHO.

CubanMustGo
11-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Tune in to NBA TV where the Suns are playing Golden State. It's quite entertaining.

How the hell does anyone give up 45 points in a quarter? Yes the Suns defense sucks but good grief!

mavsluva
11-26-2007, 11:18 PM
I'd like to see a 'shots per minute' type stat in the Suns/Warriors game. I bet it would be right around 10!

picnroll
11-26-2007, 11:21 PM
... but on he bright side Cuban hasn't filed a protest with the league tonight ...

yet.

ludda
11-27-2007, 12:42 AM
mavs defense has looked as "great" as suns defense so far.

Findog
11-27-2007, 12:58 AM
Just an awful defensive team right now. 2002 called, it wants its Maverick team back. Layup line for the opposition. Open looks from the perimeter all night long. It's like somebody slipped them a poison pill before Game 1 of the Warrior series and they've never recovered. I don't understand how they could forget to play D after doing it so well last year. As awful as our perimeter defense is outside of Harris, there's not much for Diop and Damp to do as far as protecting the rim.

I get tired about hearing the "we're pacing ourselves" bullshit. That just means don't play guys 41 minutes a night all year long. When they're on the court, they should be hustling, avoid being sloppy with their rotations and keeping their man in front of them. WTF?

The defense needs to get fixed, or this thing could get real ugly.

Dirk Nowitzki
11-27-2007, 01:01 AM
:pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss OKAY NOW IM FUCKING PISSED OFF! WHAT THE FUCK LOSING TO THE FUCKING WIZARDS AT HOME WITHOUT AGENT 0!!! WTF! YOU FUCKING PUSSY LICKING SONS OF BITCHES GROW A FUCKING PAIR! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :pctoss :pctoss

Roxsfan
11-27-2007, 01:26 AM
:pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss OKAY NOW IM FUCKING PISSED OFF! WHAT THE FUCK LOSING TO THE FUCKING WIZARDS AT HOME WITHOUT AGENT 0!!! WTF! YOU FUCKING PUSSY LICKING SONS OF BITCHES GROW A FUCKING PAIR! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun :madrun UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :pctoss :pctoss

Is this really an insult :wtf

Bruno
11-27-2007, 03:51 AM
Losing three games in a row against Indiana without O-Neal, Milwaukee and Washington without arenas is bad.
Saying that, it's November and Mavs are 9-5. No big deal at all.

and to backup Findog point :
Mavs with Diop : 99.1 points allowed by 100 possesions
Mavs without Diop : 114.4 points allowed by 100 possesions

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-27-2007, 11:31 AM
I'm struggling to come up with a Mavericks food acrostic

MASA- Mavs Apex Somewhat Appropriately

MARMELADE- Mavs Anticipate Resilient May Executing Losers and Displaying Energy

MAPLE SYRUP- Mavs Affect Projected Loss Expectations, Surprise You Running Up Production

This is harder than it looks.

jman3000
11-27-2007, 12:46 PM
MAPLE SYRUP- Mavs Affect Projected Loss Expectations, Surprise You Running Up Production

nice... :hat

jman3000
11-27-2007, 12:52 PM
MEAT - Mavs Enter Autumn Troubled