PDA

View Full Version : Nutt Steps Down

Brutalis
11-26-2007, 10:24 PM
http://www.arsnonline.com/

Funny.................................. how.... if you right click the big Nutt picture it's named 'nuttfired'

Fired?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Arkansas is so fucking stupid right now. At least he walked. Smart though, beat LSU ranked first and leaves. Pimpin. There is rumors he is going to Ole Miss. But he won't. He loves Arkansas. He is a Hog and he won't play us. I don't even see Baylor as an option. I got no idea what he does.

Brutalis
11-26-2007, 10:34 PM
The video is on katv.com

JFB even mentioned Nutt having a winning record against Texas.

Will this man realize we have been in the SEC since 1992 and just die or shutup already.

Oh wait he's gone too Jan. 1st. Hooray.

He goes on about how great Nutt was. Such crap and sad.

MajorMike
11-27-2007, 05:47 AM
Is it true they offered him a 2 yr extension after he beat Leslie and he told 'em to take a hike?

Major props, if so.

jochhejaam
11-27-2007, 06:56 AM
When he was asked about it the other day he laughed and mentioned that he had a pretty good annuity package coming if they fired him.

MajorMike
11-27-2007, 10:43 AM
I just heard arKy asked for permission to talk to OSU's OC Fedora.

RonMexico
11-27-2007, 11:06 AM
There is rumors he is going to Ole Miss. But he won't. He loves Arkansas. He is a Hog and he won't play us. I don't even see Baylor as an option. I got no idea what he does.

The unintentional humor continues.

Congrats, Houston on being 30 games above .500 in 10 years in the SEC at a mid-tier school. Go and enjoy the better life in Oxford, with hotter women and more literate fans.

Doug Collins
11-27-2007, 11:10 AM
http://www.arsnonline.com/

Funny.................................. how.... if you right click the big Nutt picture it's named 'nuttfired'

Fired?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Arkansas is so fucking stupid right now. At least he walked. Smart though, beat LSU ranked first and leaves. Pimpin. There is rumors he is going to Ole Miss. But he won't. He loves Arkansas. He is a Hog and he won't play us. I don't even see Baylor as an option. I got no idea what he does.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA he left your shit school to coach OLE MISS...OLE MISS!!! And a day later wow. I wonder how long ago that deal was sealed up, probably sometime around the Frank Broyles retirement circle-jerk celebration.

RonMexico
11-27-2007, 11:14 AM
Word is Bo Pellini was negotiating the Arkansas job in the week before their game... if that's true it's kind of funny.

What's even funnier is that Arkansas then offered the job back to Nutt.

degenerate_gambler
11-27-2007, 11:16 AM

HAHAHAHAHA he left your shit school to coach OLE MISS...OLE MISS!!! And a day later wow. I wonder how long ago that deal was sealed up, probably sometime around the Frank Broyles retirement circle-jerk celebration.

Fayettenam is an irrelevant shithole that is only able to tread the water of college sports because of Texas athletes. And now a&m is giving them a higher profile to recruit more. That, I don't understand.

RonMexico
11-27-2007, 11:29 AM
I think Bill Byrne probably receives constant emails from people like Brutalis talking about how good Arkansas is so he wants to settle it on the field in front of Jerry Jones's plastic face.

degenerate_gambler
11-27-2007, 11:45 AM
I think Bill Byrne probably receives constant emails from people like Brutalis talking about how good Arkansas is so he wants to settle it on the field in front of Jerry Jones's plastic face.

Stereotypes exist for a reason. In Arkansas collective case, they're all justified.

Doug Collins
11-27-2007, 11:46 AM
Fayettenam is an irrelevant shithole that is only able to tread the water of college sports because of Texas athletes. And now a&m is giving them a higher profile to recruit more. That, I don't understand.

Believe me I know, I live in Northwest Arkansas. It is the most self-absorbed obsessive fanbase in the history of modern collegiate athletics.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 01:08 PM
Let me get some facts straight for you all.

Yes, there was a 2 year extension offered. It was on the table all season long though, headed by Frank Broyles cause, Nutt is his boy.

I was dead wrong about Ole Miss. He's going to go coach them and I couldn't be more thrilled. He loves Arkansas so much he wants to coach a team that thinks we are their rival? Hahahaha so awesome.

Yes, if Arkansas fired Nutt he had annuity coming. But.. that goes for almost every other major university that fires a coach under contract. You'd have to pay them regardless.

Chancellor White is probably on his way out next. He is trying to get the Razorback Foundation to pay him another 2 million he is losing by resigning from his contract. Simply.. ignorant.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 01:13 PM
The unintentional humor continues.

Congrats, Houston on being 30 games above .500 in 10 years in the SEC at a mid-tier school. Go and enjoy the better life in Oxford, with hotter women and more literate fans.

Alright. If you're going to keep licking my balls in every thread, then get your words right. Unintentional humor? How many times are you going to keep saying that? You don't know what it means. The way you are using it, is exactly opposite whatever point you try to make. Seriously now, how can you make any point or get me riled up in the least bit when you can't even get that right? Ignorance...

30 Games above .500 is false. 42-38 in SEC play, losing records against Auburn, Florida, LSU, and Tenn. The wins come from Tucky, Misstake schools, SC and Vandy.

Have you ever been to Oxford? It's the palace of Mississippi. Everything else in that state is either out dated, or turned into a meth lab. There's no such thing has hotter girls. They are hot all over the world brotha. And Mississippi more literate than Arkansas?

Whatever bucks you're spending on drugs, stop. Life is precious, and keep the ones you love close because that lifestyle is just not worth it dude.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 01:16 PM

You'd leave too if everyone hated you for running off your OC, top recruit in the land, top WR, as well as a laundry list of other things. He left because he's smart. And he really is, Houston is a smart guy. He left after beating LSU, without question. And is settling for a school that fits his coaching abilities accurately.

Which is 5-7 wins, and no bowl or SECC expectations. Perfect job for Nutt. He can master that.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 01:19 PM

And it works too. Don't you love it? Just ask Oklahoma. Texas is so big, they distribute players to all neighbor states! You guys are so, so, SO nice. Thank you. And OK thanks you as well.

A&M wants a series because they maybe realized Texas doesn't look at them as their main rivals. And that in order to get their attention, they need to beat someone they hate, like Arkansas! Which won't happen.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Believe me I know, I live in Northwest Arkansas. It is the most self-absorbed obsessive fanbase in the history of modern collegiate athletics.
You obviously haven't lived yet. Arkansas fanbase is no more arrogant and absorbed than the Longhorns fanbase. And anyone who don't agree is just picking a fight for no good reason.

You wanna hate that's fine. But when you continuously go on about how you hate where you live, this and that, grapes and kool-aid, you begin to look just like the people you talk about all the time. Think about it.

Holt's Cat
11-27-2007, 01:25 PM
You obviously haven't lived yet. Arkansas fanbase is no more arrogant and absorbed than the Longhorns fanbase.

True, but the Horns' fanbase manages to bathe and shave regularly.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 01:34 PM
True, but the Horns' fanbase manages to bathe and shave regularly.
Um, okay? I live for sarcasm and jokes and you're just stupid funny dude. Come on. Well water is bad for you.

Holt's Cat
11-27-2007, 01:38 PM
Uh oh, looks like that hit home.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 01:43 PM
Um, okay? I live for sarcasm and jokes and you're just stupid funny dude. Come on. Well water is bad for you.

And you think I take anything to heart or 'hit home'?

Okay. :blah

Holt's Cat
11-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Which is why you are spamming this forum in defense of the honor of the Ozarks.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 01:46 PM
Spamming job belongs to cant_be_faded. I reply as spoken to. Try harder.

Doug Collins
11-27-2007, 01:50 PM
You obviously haven't lived yet. Arkansas fanbase is no more arrogant and absorbed than the Longhorns fanbase. And anyone who don't agree is just picking a fight for no good reason.

You wanna hate that's fine. But when you continuously go on about how you hate where you live, this and that, grapes and kool-aid, you begin to look just like the people you talk about all the time. Think about it.

I'm still thinking...

RonMexico
11-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Alright. If you're going to keep licking my balls in every thread, then get your words right. Unintentional humor? How many times are you going to keep saying that? You don't know what it means. The way you are using it, is exactly opposite whatever point you try to make. Seriously now, how can you make any point or get me riled up in the least bit when you can't even get that right? Ignorance...

30 Games above .500 is false. 42-38 in SEC play, losing records against Auburn, Florida, LSU, and Tenn. The wins come from Tucky, Misstake schools, SC and Vandy.

Have you ever been to Oxford? It's the palace of Mississippi. Everything else in that state is either out dated, or turned into a meth lab. There's no such thing has hotter girls. They are hot all over the world brotha. And Mississippi more literate than Arkansas?

Whatever bucks you're spending on drugs, stop. Life is precious, and keep the ones you love close because that lifestyle is just not worth it dude.

Definition of "Unintentional humor" = an attempt by someone to be smart, but he just comes off sounding like a moron and, therefore, creating humor for the rest of us.

See: all of your posts (especially the first one on this thread).

Unless, because you're so smart and are best pals with everyone in the program and you already knew Nutt was going to Ole Miss that you made an "intentional joke" by saying he wouldn't go there. I highly doubt it.

Doug Collins
11-27-2007, 02:03 PM
Lets see how many "top teir" potential coaches turn down the Arkansas job. Judging by the basketball program I'm going with +4.

Wait I hear Bob Stoop's plane just landed in Fayetteville along with Billy Gillespie...press conference at 7pm

monosylab1k
11-27-2007, 02:09 PM
Brutalis, don't worry about this BS.

Aggy is just pissed that their savior turned into the biggest albatross ever, meaning they had to can his ass, only to impulse hire an NFL-failed retread that will Bill Callahan them into complete obscurity.

Arkansas can only go up from here; meanwhile it's going to continue to be a long descent into mid-level Hell for Aggy.

Doug Collins
11-27-2007, 02:15 PM

Aggy is just pissed that their savior turned into the biggest albatross ever, meaning they had to can his ass, only to impulse hire an NFL-failed retread that will Bill Callahan them into complete obscurity.

Arkansas can only go up from here; meanwhile it's going to continue to be a long descent into mid-level Hell for Aggy.

Exactly how is Arkansas going to go up? Past LSU, UF, UGA, TENN, Auburn, Alabama? They'll have their good years and beat those teams every now and then and get an SEC West title, but no way they ever surpass most of those teams overall. They're going to be stuck in "mid-level" hell just as much as the aggies.

monosylab1k
11-27-2007, 02:22 PM
Exactly how is Oklahoma going to go up? Past Texas, Nebraska, Colorado, A&M, Kansas St? They'll have their good years and beat those teams every now and then and get a Big 12 South title, but no way they ever surpass most of those teams overall.

RonMexico
11-27-2007, 02:35 PM

Arkansas sucks and so does Brutalis. He repeatedly types non-sequitors and "insider knowledge" that rails on whomever is in power in F-ville (i.e. coach, chancellor, AD, professors, grounds crew, OC, DC, punter)

monosylab1k
11-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Arkansas sucks and so does Brutalis. He repeatedly types non-sequitors and "insider knowledge" that rails on whomever is in power in F-ville (i.e. coach, chancellor, AD, professors, grounds crew, OC, DC, punter)
I like Arkansas and Razorback Nation, but I do think it's hilarious how every Arky with internet access has "insider information" to everything going on in Fayetteville. I'm not sure which is funnier, the "Jimmy Johnson is coming here" insider info, or the "Vince Young wanted to come to Arkansas but his family wanted him in Texas" BS that i've heard from a few of my Arkansas buddies.

RonMexico
11-27-2007, 03:23 PM
Exactly, I feel Brutalis could state that Vince Young and Reggie Bush were both committed to Arkansas but Houston Nutt didn't give them scholarships (which is why he should be fired, ahhhhh!) and in the same breath lambast A&M fans for saying Tuberville wanted to come to College Station.

I doubt he would even note the irony.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm still thinking...
And no telling how long that'll take either.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Definition of "Unintentional humor" = an attempt by someone to be smart, but he just comes off sounding like a moron and, therefore, creating humor for the rest of us.

Then I learned from the master, master. Nice pimping yourself, real smooth. Almost sig material.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 07:32 PM
Lets see how many "top teir" potential coaches turn down the Arkansas job. Judging by the basketball program I'm going with +4.

Wait I hear Bob Stoop's plane just landed in Fayetteville along with Billy Gillespie...press conference at 7pm

Bill Cowher and Bobby Patrino were both confirmed from local news stations to be on The Hill today.

Any other grave you feel like lying in?

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 07:37 PM

I know. I've been at ST for a long time and I see these chumps come and go. It's just when aTm wins some they come out of the hole and make asses of themselves everywhere. That's universal, everybody knows how Agg fans are all over Texas and the south.

What it is exactly though, they pick me, the only Hogger here, because they think 'hey, we are their size, let's start shit with dude' or something. But I like it. Homers will be homers, but you don't see me going into hiding when we lose. I am as honest as it gets, hating or bragging on my Hogs ever since I been here. Some other ST regs would back me up, I'm not bias. Just tell it like it is and deal with the roaches that scurry for a reply.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 07:38 PM
Exactly how is Oklahoma going to go up? Past Texas, Nebraska, Colorado, A&M, Kansas St? They'll have their good years and beat those teams every now and then and get a Big 12 South title, but no way they ever surpass most of those teams overall.
Geez... be easy on dude. That was just ownage brotha.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 07:40 PM
I like Arkansas and Razorback Nation, but I do think it's hilarious how every Arky with internet access has "insider information" to everything going on in Fayetteville. I'm not sure which is funnier, the "Jimmy Johnson is coming here" insider info, or the "Vince Young wanted to come to Arkansas but his family wanted him in Texas" BS that i've heard from a few of my Arkansas buddies.

I agree. Arkansas fans are homey meaning word gets 'round quick. Just like with any school, there are al00t of dumbass fans though that make us all look bad. But, nobody can talk. That's everywhere.

VY never wanted to be here. In fact he dislikes Arkansas and expressed that quite well after beating us 22-20 a few years ago in a revenge game.

JJ would never come here. Broyles screwed him out of the job twice already, that's just a dead topic.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 07:45 PM
Exactly, I feel Brutalis could state that Vince Young and Reggie Bush were both committed to Arkansas but Houston Nutt didn't give them scholarships (which is why he should be fired, ahhhhh!) and in the same breath lambast A&M fans for saying Tuberville wanted to come to College Station.

I doubt he would even note the irony.
What irony is there in truth?

TT never wanted to be at aTm dude. Seriously dunno how you guys come up with that crap. That rumor is so weak... and on top of that why would he leave Auburn anyways to goto a lesser aTm squad? He has ties in Arkansas, he used to want the job here but that was a long time ago. It's just truth dude, not a big deal. If you think otherwise go check out their forums and all that stuff. That rumor was squashed as soon as it came out.

And once again you make a comment about Nutt. You got no idea dude. You really don't. That's like me going on about why the hell did you fire your coach? Wha wha wha. Nutt fucked up so many things, and made so many mistakes and really screwed Arkansas out of a NT shot last year even. It's a list that cannot be compromised and if you, or anyone goes on about it again you obviously do not know the insider, truth, or have any idea what you're talking about. So why even waste your time making yourself look like exactly what you claimed I was earlier?

Hypocrite. Give me that definition sister.