PDA

View Full Version : Should I try weed?

Steve Irwin
11-26-2007, 11:23 PM
My friend says she wants to kick it and smoke weed sometime. I was kinda skeptical as I try to stay clean and not fuck up my life. I don't know shit about weed or what it does to you except being high. I kinda wanna try it and see what it's like but I just don't wanna fuck up my life.

What ya'll think? :wtf

marini martini
11-26-2007, 11:28 PM
You belong in Australia, with their fuckin' plastic funny money!

E20
11-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Ehh Smoking weed isn't going to fuck you up and it is not addicted, but if you start to steal money out of your mothers purse so you can get high is when you have a problem. I don't know how you will react or feel, it is different for everybody I think, but you will start to laugh at some pretty mundane shit and get hungry afterwards. Other than that it is supposed to relax you, sort of like getting buzzed when drinking.

pussyface.
11-26-2007, 11:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9OGpiB7Zpo

jman3000
11-26-2007, 11:42 PM
meh... dont even try it. what do you really have to gain?

jman3000
peer pressure is a gay reason.

just tell her you'd like to kick it and if she could smoke your sausage instead.

Spurminator
You should try gasoline.

pussyface.
11-26-2007, 11:43 PM
do the thing where you ferment shit in a balloon and inhale the gases.

Slydragon
11-26-2007, 11:48 PM
Clinton did and he became president.

*****topic closed*****

J/k, I did it when I was in middle school and some high school, every weekend with my cousin but then stop doing it when I started working for the fear of random drug test. Even tho I am going on 10 years and never been pick to take a test ( I never win shit)

Steve Irwin
11-27-2007, 12:04 AM
peer pressure is a gay reason.

just tell her you'd like to kick it and if she could smoke your sausage instead.
that sounds good

she is a hot broad too.

mouse
11-27-2007, 12:51 AM
I will not tell you yes or no since I don't believe the youth of America should be making the same mistakes I have made in life and end up like myself or my father. No matter how much I hate their topics or posts at times.

also I really don't want to deal with T Park's Lectures and insults.

But I will say this if you do ever smoke weed can you give us all a warning and promise to post while your stoned? I would love to screen capture that shit! :lmao

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-27-2007, 01:01 AM
Go to erowid and read about THC, the active ingredient in pot. Then do some research, maybe start with the wiki and follow some links. Does your family have a history of mental illness or depression? If so, don't do pot as it increases the likelihood of triggering mental illness. So does alcohol. Are you a teenager? The human brain doesn't chemically settle down until your early 20s, and the risk of triggering mental illness is heightened in teenagers. Also, if you get caught (although highly unlikely in someone's house), what is the law like in your area, and are you ready for the possible consequences?

There are lots of things you should consider in the spirit of informed decision making.

Then again, if she's hot and winking at you maybe you should just go along for the ride... :lmao

mouse
11-27-2007, 01:27 AM
Just don't drink and drive that shit kills!

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/Spurs/pop-sucks-4.jpg

The sone
11-27-2007, 01:33 AM
life is not a spectators sport...

make your own mistakes, be it trying it or not trying it...

you make the call!

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-27-2007, 02:06 AM
No, don't do it.

Huff gasoline instead.

jaffies
11-27-2007, 02:18 AM

:lmao

J.T.
11-27-2007, 02:27 AM
You should start out with meth, heroin, or PCP. After months of doing those, move on to exstacy and xanax, then acid and shrooms, then to cocaine, and if you're still alive after that, then start smoking weed.

jman3000
11-27-2007, 02:29 AM
You should start out with meth, heroin, or PCP. After months of doing those, move on to exstacy and xanax, then acid and shrooms, then to cocaine, and if you're still alive after that, then start smoking weed.

heroine is the new gateway drug.

Last Comic Standing
11-27-2007, 02:35 AM
heroine is the new gateway drug.

Thank God I own a DELL!

atxrocker
11-27-2007, 03:31 AM
quit being a pussy. try it and make your own judgement. its bound to happen sometime. if you like it, try to do it in moderation. if you don't, good for you. never fuck with it again. it's really not that complicated.

Fillmoe
11-27-2007, 04:28 AM
try heroin

ATRAIN
11-27-2007, 08:41 AM
I say smoke it and then ask your female friend.........WHAT DID THE FIVE FINGERS SAY TO THE FACE?????

http://www.looptvandfilm.com/blog/rickchapelle.jpg

ATRAIN
11-27-2007, 08:43 AM
Seriously though, its only a big deal if you abuse it. If your hesitant to try it, why even start? Its not for everyone and if she wants to kick it then kick it but don't do it just because she wants you to.

curtismedellin
11-27-2007, 09:01 AM
I tried it, got tired of it, looked for other drugs over the years to achieve a different high and nearly cost me my life (no kidding!). Now I have an occasional brew or mixed drink. With that said, use your judgement and don't be stupid, some things just aren't worth doing.

samikeyp
11-27-2007, 09:04 AM
"Weed is from the Earf!"

--Smokey.

703 Spurz
11-27-2007, 10:38 AM
My friend says she wants to kick it and smoke weed sometime. I was kinda skeptical as I try to stay clean and not fuck up my life. I don't know shit about weed or what it does to you except being high. I kinda wanna try it and see what it's like but I just don't wanna fuck up my life.

If she promises to bang you after you light that J up, go for it. If not, fuck it

florige
11-27-2007, 12:24 PM

Stick with the alcohol until they eventually legalize weed. Certain jobs like law enforcement and goverment jobs sometimes not only gives you drug test at random, they more than likely will give you a polygraph too asking you that very question that sometimes may disqualify you from job consideration.

ATRAIN
11-27-2007, 12:33 PM
Stick with the alcohol until they eventually legalize weed. Certain jobs like law enforcement and goverment jobs sometimes not only gives you drug test at random, they more than likely will give you a polygraph too asking you that very question that sometimes may disqualify you from job consideration.

Yeah he has a good point, waiting to get a job and worrying about the weed you smoked before hand isnt very fun and NOT worth it.

Boris
11-27-2007, 12:35 PM
No. :smokin

jman3000
11-27-2007, 12:36 PM

i dont think they will ever legalize weed... if anything, it will just be de criminalized, but i still believe that government agencies will test for it and it will still weigh heavily into whether you get the job or not.

Bigzax
11-27-2007, 12:49 PM
you're not my kid so go for it!

but i'd rather my kid got stoned instead of drunk any day.

watch out for the coke though!

hot chix that smoke out tend to do the coke too!

anyhow, good luck!

take pizza money and a condom!

mardigan
11-27-2007, 01:00 PM
Weed will make you fat, give you bitch tits, and lower your sperm count.
I say go for it

thispego
11-27-2007, 01:23 PM
i dont think they will ever legalize weed... if anything, it will just be de criminalized, but i still believe that government agencies will test for it and it will still weigh heavily into whether you get the job or not.
yeah right, no way the gov would de-criminalize it without getting something out of it. They'll legalize it and tax it before anything else

jman3000
11-27-2007, 01:29 PM
yeah right, no way the gov would de-criminalize it without getting something out of it. They'll legalize it and tax it before anything else

i just dont see it not being tested for... even if it's legal.

it's kinda like going to an interview drunk... it's just that alc stays in your system far shorter... weed will be there for what...3-4 weeks?

thispego
11-27-2007, 01:37 PM
i just dont see it not being tested for... even if it's legal.

it's kinda like going to an interview drunk... it's just that alc stays in your system far shorter... weed will be there for what...3-4 weeks?
by the time it's legalized, that ridiculous notion that a person cant perform a job adeqautely and smoke weed in his free time will be no more.
I won't even consider a job if they are so concerned with what I do when I'm not working that they would test my urine. :vomit:

George Gervin's Afro
11-27-2007, 03:19 PM
I have no comment on this thread.. :smokin

JoeChalupa
11-27-2007, 03:23 PM
I'd have to say no. Not that there is anything wrong, besides it being illegal, with smoking some hippie lettuce if it does you good. To each his own I say.

Hemotivo
11-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Don't do drugs

2centsworth
11-27-2007, 03:57 PM
From a former Pot Head NO!!! I wasted 3 years of my life getting stoned and I started because of peer pressure and curiosity.

Such a waste of my time.

thispego
11-27-2007, 04:27 PM
so now you can waste your time with religion

atxrocker
11-27-2007, 04:29 PM
so now you can waste your time with religion

:lol

TimothyLeary
11-27-2007, 04:32 PM
From a former Pot Head NO!!! I wasted 3 years of my life getting stoned and I started because of peer pressure and curiosity.

Such a waste of my time.

No need to trip out son. Don't blame peer pressure and it is not a waste of time if you make the best of it which apparantly you did not.

RobertoPulido
11-27-2007, 04:34 PM
You should try some coke primo.

peewee's lovechild
11-27-2007, 04:56 PM
I agree with primo Roberto.

Coke is sooooo much better, and it makes chicks horny as hell.

G.Q.
11-27-2007, 04:59 PM
I agree with primo Roberto.

Coke is sooooo much better, and it makes chicks horny as hell.

I don't need drugs to make my women horny but in your case it is probably best if they pass out.

2centsworth
11-27-2007, 05:07 PM
sounds like a touched a nerve. All I know is that the vast majority of the guys writing the checks don't smoke Pot.

Gordon Gekko
11-27-2007, 05:11 PM
sounds like a touched a nerve. All I know is that the vast majority of the guys writing the checks don't smoke Pot.

How do you know it is the vast majority? You'd be surprised how many very successful people smoke some herb from time to time.

peewee's lovechild
11-27-2007, 05:11 PM

But, a large majority of those cashing the checks do.

jaespur21
11-27-2007, 05:15 PM
i miss smoking weed. do it .

thispego
11-27-2007, 05:19 PM
All I know is that the vast majority of the guys writing the checks don't smoke Pot.
yeah, I used to think I knew alot of things too.

Mixability
11-27-2007, 05:26 PM
the guys in charge just get the better weed and don't have to take the drug tests.

dirk4mvp
11-27-2007, 05:28 PM
I say go ahead and try it. I was your age when I first tried weed (13), and it's not very addicting at all.

BillClinton
11-27-2007, 05:30 PM
Try it but don't inhale.

2centsworth
11-27-2007, 05:35 PM
yeah, I used to think I knew alot of things too.
happy you figured out you don't know much.

thispego
11-27-2007, 05:39 PM
i dont claim to know things that there are no way of knowing

thispego
11-27-2007, 05:40 PM
unless you took a census of every person in the US who "writes the checks". did you?

2centsworth
11-27-2007, 05:43 PM
How do you know it is the vast majority? You'd be surprised how many very successful people smoke some herb from time to time.
I would be surprised. I'm not using any research studies, but just my personal experience of working with a whole bunch of wealthy people.

Anyways, I gave the kid my honest advice. Weed is a waste of time, a cop-out in a lot of cases, can be depressing, and can hook some people.

2centsworth
11-27-2007, 05:46 PM
unless you took a census of every person in the US who "writes the checks". did you?I think you mean did I take a poll or survey, because a census wouldn't be necessary. Anything else you want to learn let me know.

Boris
11-27-2007, 05:51 PM
I would be surprised. I'm not using any research studies, but just my personal experience of working with a whole bunch of wealthy people.

Anyways, I gave the kid my honest advice. Weed is a waste of time, a cop-out in a lot of cases, can be depressing, and can hook some people.

There are many, many things one could call a waste of time. Such as your posting in this forum and it too can hook some people. But just because you didn't like it doesn't mean others can't enjoy the herb without it taking over their lives. Just like booze. I know many wealthy and successful people who are alcoholics. Just my honest advice and my 2centsworth.

Now excuse me while I pack another bowl.
:smokin

2centsworth
11-27-2007, 05:53 PM
There are many, many things one could call a waste of time. Such as your posting in this forum and it too can hook some people. But just because you didn't like it doesn't mean others can enjoy the herb without it taking over their lives. Just like booze. I know many wealthy and successful people who are alcoholics. Just my honest advice.

Now excuse me while I pack another bowl.
:smokin
:lol , I'm cool with that. Pot did take over my life, so I feel the need to warn people. To me, that's not wasting time posting. Now arguing with Leonard about MMA, well that's another story.

Mixability
11-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Some people are weak enough to let it take over their life and some people are not. If you're afraid to get hooked then don't do it.

Richard Cranium
11-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Some people are weak enough to let it take over their life and some people are not. If you're afraid to get hooked then don't do it.

That's why I'm still a virgin. I'm afraid sex will take over my life.

2centsworth
11-27-2007, 05:58 PM
it's not weakness. Don't think because you're a "strong" person you won't succumb to life's troubles.

Mixability
11-27-2007, 06:00 PM
it's not weakness. Don't think because you're a "strong" person you won't succumb to life's troubles.

what the f?

If you got hooked, then you're body was too weak to not need it. I've smoked since junior high through college, and now off and on. And now in my late 20's, I'm not "feening" for a joint.

Life's troubles?

Boris
11-27-2007, 06:02 PM

Life's a bitch and we all have our ways of dealing with it. :smokin

thispego
11-27-2007, 06:06 PM
:rolleyes

2centsworth
11-27-2007, 06:10 PM
what the f?

If you got hooked, then you're body was too weak to not need it. I've smoked since junior high through college, and now off and on. And now in my late 20's, I'm not "feening" for a joint.

Life's troubles?
So you haven't quit?

We're coming from different places, that's all. I'm not judging you brotha.

2centsworth
11-27-2007, 06:14 PM
good attempt at skirting the question, even though census = an official enumeration of the population, with details as to age, sex, occupation, etc. :rolleyes
no, you just have no idea what you're talking about. read a good book on statistics and learn something.

I was just curious as to how you know that the "vast majority" of folks who "write the checks" dont smoke weed. no you weren't, you were trying to be a smartass and I slapped you upside the head.

I guess this is your roundabout way of telling me that you don't know for sure. In that case... i didn't think so :smokin my post was never intended for you, but for some reason you felt the need to respond totally out of context. Maybe it's the religion thing that bothers you. I get it, but don't think for a minute I won't fight back.

thispego
11-27-2007, 06:26 PM
no, you just have no idea what you're talking about. read a good book on statistics and learn something..
:rolleyes yeah! i have noooooooo idea what i'm talking about. what is a census? it thought it was just a word i made up :rolleyes :rolleyes :lmao

no you weren't, you were trying to be a smartass and I slapped you upside the head..
no, i really am curious, because you said you knew, so I was wondering how. and i missed the slap upside my head... when did this happen?

my post was never intended for you, but for some reason you felt the need to respond totally out of context. Maybe it's the religion thing that bothers you. I get it, but don't think for a minute I won't fight back.
the religion thing doesn't bother me, but if you have 2 links to religious sites and a galations verse as your title, then I have to assume your wasting your time doing things of that nature since your not "wasting your time" smoking pot anymore.

CosmicCowboy
11-27-2007, 06:35 PM
If you have to have a vice pot is probably better and safer than alcohol if you disregard the legal aspect. I know a bunch of VERY successful adults that I did weed/coke with in high school and college.

2centsworth
11-27-2007, 06:42 PM
:rolleyes yeah! i have noooooooo idea what i'm talking about. what is a census? it thought it was just a word i made up :rolleyes :rolleyes :lmao
are you still trying to argue that we would need a census to answer the question. Boy you're dumber than I thought.

no, i really am curious, because you said you knew, so I was wondering how. and i missed the slap upside my head... when did this happen?
again right above. Lose the census talk, because you're sounding dumber by the minute. Again, mix in a statistics book.

the religion thing doesn't bother me, but if you have 2 links to religious sites and a galations verse as your title, then I have to assume your wasting your time doing things of that nature since your not "wasting your time" smoking pot anymore.
I'm wasting my time donating to hungry kids, interesting. btw, that's another slap.

thispego
11-27-2007, 06:50 PM
are you still trying to argue that we would need a census to answer the question. Boy you're dumber than I thought.

again right above. Lose the census talk, because you're sounding dumber by the minute. Again, mix in a statistics book.

I'm wasting my time donating to hungry kids, interesting. btw, that's another slap.
stilll skirting the question... ok, so in other words... NO, you didnt take a census, poll, survey, tally, count, or anything. THANKS, that's all I wanted to know. :tu

Steve Irwin
11-27-2007, 07:28 PM
I say go ahead and try it. I was your age when I first tried weed (13), and it's not very addicting at all.
bro, i ain't 13. i'd rock yo shit!

thanks to the ST community

I have made a decision.

thispego
11-27-2007, 07:28 PM
so you gonna toke it up?

dallaskd
11-27-2007, 07:32 PM
ahh ive been smoking since my 10th grade year in high school.
ahaha just dont get caught norcal.
but nah it aint gonna fuck you up lol.
its true though. it's definately a gateway drug. just dont try any stupid shit. ive had to many dipshit friends fuck up their life.

Brutalis
11-27-2007, 08:01 PM
Jewana is a gateway drug yes.

But it is all natural, and less harmful than Alcohol. It is not addictive, and the high goes away as fast as you want it to.

Ed Helicopter Jones
11-27-2007, 08:08 PM
I thought Steve Irwin was a Mouse alias so when I saw the thread by him titled "should I try weed?" I misread it to say "should I try THIS weed" assuming he'd just harvested a fresh crop from the attic greenhouse.

2centsworth
11-27-2007, 08:11 PM
stilll skirting the question... ok, so in other words... NO, you didnt take a census, poll, survey, tally, count, or anything. THANKS, that's all I wanted to know. :tui'll bet you $200 bucks blind that I'm right. We can both send the money to a ST member of choice like Jim, if he'll do it. my recommendation to you would be to quit and cut your losses.

Steve Irwin
11-27-2007, 08:27 PM
I thought Steve Irwin was a Mouse alias so when I saw the thread by him titled "should I try weed?" I misread it to say "should I try THIS weed" assuming he'd just harvested a fresh crop from the attic greenhouse.
:lol

NorCal510 ya beezy!

johnsmith
11-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Weed really isn't that big of a deal. ANd since you are already questioning if you should or not, you may as well do it now cause you'll do it later anyway. Remember though, the first time isn't all that great.

For me it took three times, then I was in heaven..........or really stoned.........one or the other.

CuckingFunt
11-27-2007, 08:45 PM
What the fuck kind of pussy needs to poll people on a message board about whether or not he should try weed?

If you're curious, try it. If you're concerned, don't try it. Seems an easy enough problem to solve.

TheSanityAnnex
11-27-2007, 08:46 PM
What the fuck kind of pussy needs to poll people on a message board about whether or not he should try weed?

If you're curious, try it. If you're concerned, don't try it. Seems an easy enough problem to solve.:tu Next he'll ask us if he should lose his virginity.

CuckingFunt
11-27-2007, 08:47 PM
:tu Next he'll ask us if he should lose his virginity.
On behalf of female-kind, I'll preemptively volunteer my response: no.

td4mvp21
11-27-2007, 08:50 PM
If you want to try it, try it and get it out of your system. Just don't get addicted to it, a lot of my friends have become very hooked on it and they abuse it. And they've gotten into other drugs. Don't get caught either, that's a shit load of trouble.

Steve Irwin
11-27-2007, 08:56 PM

If you're curious, try it. If you're concerned, don't try it. Seems an easy enough problem to solve.
shutup dirty slut

Mister Sinister
11-27-2007, 09:00 PM
On behalf of female-kind, I'll preemptively volunteer my response: no.
For the love of RaptorJesus, no! If he can't get any from women, he'll catch teh gay.

CuckingFunt
11-27-2007, 09:10 PM
shutup dirty slutOnce again your crafty insults have cut me to my very core.

TheSanityAnnex
11-27-2007, 09:12 PM
"Most Pathetic Thread of the Year".

ALVAREZ6
11-27-2007, 09:14 PM
"Most Pathetic Thread of the Year".:tu

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-27-2007, 09:32 PM
I am surprised by the "just do it"/"don't do it" nature of most of the answers in this thread - what ever happened to encouraging INFORMED CHOICE? Decisions such as this one should be made on the basis of as much information as possible IMHO, but it seems that I don't think like other people...

Just to set something straight - THC is not in any way PHYSICALLY addictive (nor is MDMA), but can be PSYCHOLOGICALLY addictive.

What's the difference? Physically addictive substances lead to serious, palpable physical withdrawal symptoms (headaches, nausea, cramping etc etc) if you discontinue regular use (eg. heroin, meth, coke). THC does not cause any physical withdrawal symptoms after discontinued regular use.

However, that does not mean that people don't get caught in the trap of abusing THC. It can be very insidious and work its way into your everyday life, even take it over to some extent. I've seen it happen. However, it does mean that if you stop using the stuff the withdrawal is not physical and thus much easier to get over.

I haven't explained the difference between physical and psychological dependency very well, so have a read of the wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addiction#Psychological_dependency

Personally, it appalls me that a drug which is far less dangerous than alcohol by most measures is so demonised by media and governments alike. We have had pot decriminalisation for about 20 years where I come from and it makes so much sense - lets the cops get on with catching real criminals, doesn't demonise otherwise harmless pot smokers and turn them into hardened criminals through the "justice system".

thispego
11-27-2007, 09:52 PM
i'll bet you $200 bucks blind that I'm right. We can both send the money to a ST member of choice like Jim, if he'll do it. my recommendation to you would be to quit and cut your losses.
:dramaquee dude i finished 3 semesters of statistics not even a year ago. :rolleyes
you understood exactly what i was saying yet you still refuse to answer the simple question. but no need to now because i already know

T Park.
11-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Don't do it. You'll make weed uncool.

:lmao

XMas TRoLL
11-27-2007, 10:20 PM
I thought Steve Irwin was a Mouse alias.

Mouse's trolls are funny,interesting, and entertaining where do you see any of that in Steve Irwin?

Steve Irwin
11-27-2007, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the consideration

2centsworth
11-27-2007, 11:02 PM
:dramaquee dude i finished 3 semesters of statistics not even a year ago. :rolleyes
you understood exactly what i was saying yet you still refuse to answer the simple question. but no need to now because i already know
you're arguing with me that the vast majority of business owners smoke pot. Then you tell me we need a census to prove it. Don't be a puss and put up the $200. That's what I thought.

How many slaps can you take:

You: We need a census to prove your point.

Me: No you don't, mix in a statistics book.

You: Whatever, census, poll, survey you know what I mean.

Me: no I don't, please explain it to me in English.

You: You're wasting your time with religion and those links.

Me: You mean the link to donate money to hungry kids?

You: ahh, I'm a dumb ass. You still didn't answer the question about the census.

Me: You are a dumb ass, but if it makes you feel better I'll bet you $200 I'm right.

You: ahhh, religion sucks, smoke week, I'm a puss and I don't want to bet you.

Me: That's what I thought. Would you like me to remove my foot from your throat. If so, STHU.

XMas TRoLL
11-27-2007, 11:02 PM

Pathetic is , its over 5 pages :lmao

peewee's lovechild
11-27-2007, 11:08 PM
This thread is retarded.

marini martini
11-27-2007, 11:12 PM
This thread is retarded.

And so are you :toast

Steve Irwin
11-27-2007, 11:14 PM
All my threads get tons of responses and are very popular.

What can I say? I am a gangsta.

Avitus1
11-27-2007, 11:18 PM
If you wanna get high you should do it.

If you dont wanna get high you shouldn't do it.

If you dont wanna do it but think by doing it you'll she'll have sex with you then you should do it.

If you do wanna do it but think if you both do it you'll do something you regret remember "There are no regrets."

Just remember to have something handy to eat...

Avitus1
11-27-2007, 11:19 PM
As I wrote my last post I got a great idea.

This will answer all your questions
http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/HalfBakedPoster-300.jpg
Or maybe raise more questions.

P.S. It's really funny when you're high.

peewee's lovechild
11-27-2007, 11:33 PM
All my threads get tons of responses and are very popular.

What can I say? I am a gangsta.

Your mother should be proud.

mrsmaalox
11-28-2007, 12:04 AM
If you dont wanna do it but think by doing it you'll she'll have sex with you then you should do it.
I'm not sure it's wise to have first time weed with first time sex. Sounds like a potentially hilarious combination!

Fat Bones
11-28-2007, 12:14 AM
Damn, I'm hungry.
Wait-
What was the question again?

Memorize those before you try it, you'll be using those words a lot.

I tried it when I was nine, now I'm 43. I'll go a year or two between imbibing. It's not a big deal. What CAN become a big deal with regular use is the lack of motivation and personal discipline, and it can make a person quite dull and somewhat dimwitted...not always and not everyone, but it does effect many people this way.

-and of course, bottom line, it's still illegal.

In conclusion, stay away from it and her if you'd be wise, give me the girl's phone number, and I'll burn one with her.

Thanks.

atxrocker
11-28-2007, 12:26 AM
In conclusion, stay away from it and her if you'd be wise, give me the girl's phone number, and I'll burn one with her.

:lol :lol

RuffnReadyOzStyle
11-28-2007, 01:19 AM
Oh, and I forgot to tell you, don't smoke too much weed or it'll reduce your testosterone levels and you won't be able to get it on with her!*

One other thing, THC definitely affects your short-term memory if smoked regularly, so if studying, it will hold you back. Don't smoke and study! :lol

Don't forget to write all about it in this thread if you decide to smoke it up with this chick... ;)

*actually, the science is split on this - some studies show it affecting testosterone, others don't.

LuvBones
11-28-2007, 02:14 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/reading.gif

JoeChalupa
11-28-2007, 08:06 AM
Oh, and I forgot to tell you, don't smoke too much weed or it'll reduce your testosterone levels and you won't be able to get it on with her!*

*actually, the science is split on this - some studies show it affecting testosterone, others don't.

I didn't have any problems and have two kids. My boys could still swim baby!!!

JoeChalupa
11-28-2007, 08:09 AM
Norcal is infamous as an epic thread starter.

CosmicCowboy
11-28-2007, 09:49 AM
For all practical purposes weed is already legal in California. They have medicinal marijuana co-ops everywhere and approval is pretty much automatic. It's like a pot restaurant...they have different toking selections and also have baked goodies...brownies, carrot cake, etc. I was in Venice last weekend and there was a guy pulling people in off the boardwalk offerring "5 minute approval' LOL

thispego
11-28-2007, 02:23 PM
you're arguing with me that the vast majority of business owners smoke pot. Then you tell me we need a census to prove it. Don't be a puss and put up the $200. That's what I thought.

How many slaps can you take:

You: We need a census to prove your point.

Me: No you don't, mix in a statistics book.

You: Whatever, census, poll, survey you know what I mean.

Me: no I don't, please explain it to me in English.

You: You're wasting your time with religion and those links.

Me: You mean the link to donate money to hungry kids?

You: ahh, I'm a dumb ass. You still didn't answer the question about the census.

Me: You are a dumb ass, but if it makes you feel better I'll bet you $200 I'm right.

You: ahhh, religion sucks, smoke week, I'm a puss and I don't want to bet you.

Me: That's what I thought. Would you like me to remove my foot from your throat. If so, STHU.
you're delusional if that's how you think it went. Luckily for you the thread had our actual conversation saved so you can go back and check

lets recap:
You actually don't know for sure that the vast majority of business owners dont smoke weed. You just said you did, whick makes you a liar.

Religion is ok until you flaunt it all over your screen name. We get it, your religious. Oh and you donate to chrisstianchildrens fund?!?!??! Oh my god you are so generous! I mean your god. You just want to make sure that others know you are charitable, right? :rolleyes

Oh, and your favorite subject of the evening.... I never said go check the US Census Bureau. Theoretically, though, one could take a census, ask the head of the houshold how many living there are business owners, then find out how many of those business owners smoke weed. Is it a hard concept to grasp? for you, apparently. :rolleyes

peewee's lovechild
11-28-2007, 02:35 PM
Soy milk!!!

mavsfan1000
10-29-2008, 10:19 PM
Yeah do it. It's the least dangerous illegal drug out there. You gotta be smart about not getting caught though. Weed can distort that. Just ask Damon Stoudemire.

E20
10-29-2008, 10:22 PM
No. Don't do it, it's not worth it. Weed sucks.

mavsfan1000
10-29-2008, 10:34 PM
No. Don't do it, it's not worth it. Weed sucks.
You know from experience?

E20
10-29-2008, 10:36 PM
No lol

mavsfan1000
10-29-2008, 10:48 PM
No lol
That's usually the case. Those that try it multiple times aren't usually against it. I've never tried it before but rarely do I hear bad experiences with it.

Shaolin-Style
10-29-2008, 10:48 PM
No you shouldn't, but its your choice.

byrdman31
10-29-2008, 11:16 PM
try it see if you like it, take it from there. i have tried it couple times.. didnt really like it. I just stick to beer :sombrero:

The Reckoning
10-29-2008, 11:18 PM
weed will make you go crazy and kill everyone in sight...loved ones, little doggies, EVERYONE. havent you ever seen Reefer Madness??? that shits 100% true

Last Comic Standing
10-29-2008, 11:25 PM
Can't be any worse than eating an egg from China.

NorCal510
10-29-2008, 11:46 PM
LULZ at thread

NorCal510
10-29-2008, 11:46 PM
p.s. i still haven't done weed

Supreme_Being
10-30-2008, 09:31 AM
don't believe everyone. try it. its nice shit.

Road Warrior
10-30-2008, 10:46 AM
Try Cough Syrup!

DisAsTerBot
10-30-2008, 10:58 AM

ummm....govt jobs......no, all state jobs (at least in tx) require NO drug testing.....if you drug test state employees, you'd have to drug test senators and reps.....seeing as how they make the laws, it aint gonna happen......(btw i work for the state)

RandomGuy
10-30-2008, 04:25 PM
Meh.

I put it to you this way:

Would you rather live next door to a group of college kids who smoke weed every weekend, or throw down a bottle of Jack Daniels every weekend?

It isn't a big deal.

Richard Cranium
10-30-2008, 04:26 PM
p.s. i still haven't done weed

You haven't done a woman either.