PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Tim's rebounding?

TDfan2007
11-27-2007, 12:22 AM
back to back games of 5 boards? Wtf is going on?

Josepatches
11-27-2007, 12:26 AM
But he was the better scorer the last 3 games.He can't do everything.
Only 11 shoots? I believe thatīs more important.When we are winning there is not problem but if we can't win like today why the team don't put the ball inside on TD?
And why TP is taking more shoots than TD every game.

Cant_Be_Faded
11-27-2007, 12:44 AM
What you must learn about Duncan is that his hops increase linearly as a function of the current month with a slope of approx. 0.15 inches/3 weeks.

hitmanyr2k
11-27-2007, 12:58 AM
Duncan is doing his best over-the-hill Shaq impression. It shouldn't be shocking by now. Duncan has been doggin it on the boards all year long. His defensive rotations have sucked ass for the mostpart also.

dbreiden83080
11-27-2007, 01:13 AM
Duncan is doing his best over-the-hill Shaq impression. It shouldn't be shocking by now. Duncan has been doggin it on the boards all year long. His defensive rotations have sucked ass for the mostpart also.

Oh for fuck sake, are you shitting ME????

SenorSpur
11-27-2007, 01:31 AM
Duncan has a career average of 11 rpg. For him to slip to 9 rpg avg at age 30 is atrocious. He frustrates because, despite his greatness, at times he plays too passively. His cerebral style is less of an advanatage here because you need positioning, timing, aggression and desire to rebound effectively.

timvp
11-27-2007, 01:41 AM
What you must learn about Duncan is that his hops increase linearly as a function of the current month with a slope of approx. 0.15 inches/3 weeks.:tu

CBF using his math credentials.

SRJ
11-27-2007, 01:42 AM
Duncan has a career average of 11 rpg. For him to slip to 9 rpg avg at age 30 is atrocious. He frustrates because, despite his greatness, at times he plays too passively. His cerebral style is less of an advanatage here because you need positioning, timing, aggression and desire to rebound effectively.

Minutes per game thread.

dbreiden83080
11-27-2007, 01:56 AM

He plays less aggressive because of who he has around him for god's sake. How many title does Timmy have to win for us before we shut up about the REG season? 5,6,7 tell me how many??? He plays less minutes than he did years ago because it is just not required that he play 40 min a night or so these days. So of course he is going to get around 10 RPG these days when he used to get about 12. Heading into tonight in his last 6 games he was putting up 21 and 9 a game. Spurs are winning at a great rate, Tim is fine lets all relax.

SRJ
11-27-2007, 02:15 AM
Minutes per game thread.

Just to follow up...

We're 12-3 and Tim is averaging 1.4 fewer rebounds per 37 mpg this year compared to his career.

If that -1.4 rpg from one player (which may or may not be a deficit in terms of team rebounding - I have not and will not check that) is responsible for each of three losses, than I guess the OP has a point.