PDA

View Full Version : Tony Friggin Parker and great end 3rd!!!

Rummpd
12-26-2004, 08:51 PM
TP:

21 points so far at end of 3rd quarter - beginning to really turn it on last few games - NASH and company watch out!!!

Horry also playing huge as Spurs rebounded from Celtics big run with an impresssive run of their own.

Brown!!!!! 3 at buzzer!!!!!

Glad to see Pop or somebody lit a fire Spurs need to win this one big.

MadDoc

Rummpd
12-26-2004, 09:20 PM
Like I said - Tony Friggin Parker.

Great, Great Game TP.

MadDoc

JUUOT
12-26-2004, 09:27 PM
ALL STAR?
he just love Payton. Hopefully his new acquired defense combine with his confidence will translate in a win aginst phoenix.

Brodels
12-26-2004, 09:42 PM
Tony played great basketball. He took what they gave him.

On the other side, though, he simply shoudn't have had that many easy layups. The Celtics did a horrible job at keeping Parker out of the middle and once Tony got there no help was to be found.

I'll credit Tony with a great game, but he certainly got an assist from the Boston defense.

It's no wonder that they haven't beaten the Spurs for years and years. They play awful defense.

boutons
12-26-2004, 09:42 PM
Ricky Davis kept the Celtics in the game. Amazing athlete.

Brodels
12-26-2004, 09:47 PM
Ricky Davis kept the Celtics in the game. Amazing athlete.

Yeah. Some nights he looks like Jordan and other nights he looks like an out-of-control high school player. If he could use that athleticism and shooting ability to get it done every night, he'd be a franchise player.

The problem is above his shoulders. He needs a head transplant.

Mark in Austin
12-26-2004, 10:10 PM
Davis has been doing better this year... seems like he's embraced the sixth man role. Lets see if he can do it for a full season though.

1Parker1
12-26-2004, 11:48 PM
Great game by Tony !

On the flip side, did any1 check out Bruce Bowen's stats? 15 PTS on 6-13 fgm/a and 3-8 3gm/a. Bowen has really stepped up his offense this year, although I think he may be a step or two slower on defense.